Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hazelwood Photo

Hi, I'm Sarah!

I'm a Portland Oregon based wedding photographer, specializing in documentary style wedding photography. I also love shooting engagement photography! My philosophy is to have fun with my couples. I've been told I am especially good at making people feel at ease in front of the camera which is what it's all about! My goal is to capture the romance, excitement, and playfullness in your relationship. I really believe I have the best job in the world!

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to drop me a note. I am eager to answer all your questions regarding my services!

Follow Hazelwood Photo on

img8136
985e448c0776b2bf Hazelwood photo portland wedding 1
lumberjack wedding1 2
Hazelwood Photo
hazelwood photo seattle wedding rooftop bl
trillium lake engagement photos08

Hazelwood Photo 5
Hazelwood Photo 6

Kirah A-G · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible!

Sarah is incredible! She is so talented and truly captures the special moments of whatever occasion she is photographing. I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding when I saw her work and when we spoke on the phone the first time, I knew she was the perfect match. She is so friendly and a joy to work with. We are over the moon with how the photos came out and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Hazelwood Photo 7

Kirstie · Married on 12/31/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Sarah was so so wonderful to work with! When we met with Sarah for the first time, she helped us put together a plausible timeline and brainstorm places for our first look. We booked her pretty early on in the planning process and she was extremely communicative and responsive even when we were over a year out.

Day of, she was such a delight to work with. We honestly didn't notice her presence much, but she was always right there when we wanted a group shot. She captured so many beautiful moments of us and our guests, absolutely THRILLED with her work. The online gallery is amazing, was so nice to share the link with family members so they could see everything on their own.

Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Eliana

Eliana · Married on 08/05/2018

Worth more then a 1000 words.

We are so in love with the photos taken by Hazelwood Photo! She was one of the first vendors that I booked, and for good reason. At our first appointment she guided me through a checklist to prepare for the coming months and even wrote up rough timeline for the wedding date so I had an idea of how to move forward. The pictures were beyond we we could have hoped for, and she made the whole process easy and seamless. My husband and I both commented that we don't even remember her being around during the reception, but yet she managed to get a ton of photos of each and every memorable moment of the evening- now that is a sign of a good wedding photographer. I highly recommend Hazelwood Photo! You will absolutely revel in the magic of each and every capture from the big day!

Sent on 10/18/2018

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Bridal Bliss
    Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Great staff, great service, gorgeous photos!

• Cave Art Productions
    Cave Art Productions Wedding Videographers

Sarah is the ideal photographer, thoughtful, creative, kind and professional. If you are lucky enough to book her for your event, you will be extremely pleased with the final results.

• Something Borrowed Portland
    Something Borrowed Portland Wedding Rentals

There's so much good to say about Sarah it's hard to narrow it down. She has a very unique style to her shooting which sets her apart from many others. She will bust her behind to get that one stellar shot and is one of the best at taking those hard to capture detailed shots (which often times go missed). Seeing her name come up on vendor lists with our clients gets us very excited as we know the images our clients get are going to be nothing short of perfect. Hazelwood Photo is easily in the top 3 of our recommended photographers!