Hazelwood Photo

Profile Picture
Jessica
1 Review
10/04/2014

I was very careful about hiring a photographer for my wedding. To me this was one of the most important parts of the wedding since the photos are your memories. I found Sarah on a blog and fell in love with her pictures and styling right away. Even though I live in Los Angeles she was very accommodating to make time to meet with us when she was out here. She is very sweet and professional. The first time we met, I left and told my husband that she is the kind of person I would totally be friends with :) After we hired her, she was great again about scheduling our engagement photos and even suggested the location which we were so happy with- Catalina Island!

On our wedding day- this girl worked her butt off!! We had a lot of pictures to take and she made everything happen. Sarah is totally committed to making you happy. Even when I could tell she was probably exhausted and trying to wrangle everyone in for photos she stayed calm and with a smile on her face. Also- she is very good about giving direction. My husband and I were a little clueless but Sarah totally helped us.

When we got our pictures back I just about died (in a good way). I'm just completely blown away by how amazing they look. Sarah caught all the right moments and everything turned out gorgeous! I wish I had another event I could hire her for. I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Hazelwood Photo responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jessica! I'm so honored that you trusted me with your big day!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Portland, OR 97214
BLOG

Heirloom Wedding Photography

Hi, I'm Sarah!

I'm a Portland Oregon based wedding photographer, specializing in documentary style wedding photography. I also love shooting engagement photography! My philosophy is to have fun with my couples. I've been told I am especially good at making people feel at ease in front of the camera which is what it's all abo ut! My goal is to capture the romance, excitement, and playfullness in your relationship. I really believe I have the best job in the world!

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to drop me a note. I am eager to answer all your questions regarding my services!

Details