Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hazelwood Photo

Hi, I'm Sarah!

I'm a Portland Oregon based wedding photographer, specializing in documentary style wedding photography. I also love shooting engagement photography! My philosophy is to have fun with my couples. I've been told I am especially good at making people feel at ease in front of the camera which is what it's all about! My goal is to capture the romance, excitement, and playfullness in your relationship. I really believe I have the best job in the world!

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to drop me a note. I am eager to answer all your questions regarding my services!

Follow Hazelwood Photo on

Hazelwood Photo 4
Hazelwood Photo 5
  • Eliana

Eliana · Married on 08/05/2018

Worth more then a 1000 words.

We are so in love with the photos taken by Hazelwood Photo! She was one of the first vendors that I booked, and for good reason. At our first appointment she guided me through a checklist to prepare for the coming months and even wrote up rough timeline for the wedding date so I had an idea of how to move forward. The pictures were beyond we we could have hoped for, and she made the whole process easy and seamless. My husband and I both commented that we don't even remember her being around during the reception, but yet she managed to get a ton of photos of each and every memorable moment of the evening- now that is a sign of a good wedding photographer. I highly recommend Hazelwood Photo! You will absolutely revel in the magic of each and every capture from the big day!

Hazelwood Photo 6
    Hazelwood Photo 7
    Hazelwood Photo 8
    Hazelwood Photo 9
    Hazelwood Photo 10
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful, romantic & artistic photography

Sarah’s work speaks for itself! Her photos are beyond gorgeous, you’ll love every single shot! Her work isn’t overly posed and she makes the whole experience extremely comfortable. We had her shoot our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be more pleased. Everyone has told us they’re the best wedding photos they’ve ever seen. I love the deep tones she uses and they have such a romantic feel to them. She took perfect golden hour photos of us on a dock during sunset at our wedding and the red sun coming through the trees that she caught is unreal. She also drove to Silverton with us (an hour and a half drive) for our engagement photos and we were able to get stunning photos in front of waterfalls and then changed outfits for a more relaxed shoot with a picnic blanket. I look through our photos all of the time and love them more and more each time. Her style is timeless and I know I’ll love them just as much 50+ years from now. Do yourself a favor and stop your endless search because you’ve found the perfect photographer!

Kate · Married on 04/28/2018

Sarah captured our wedding day beautifully. She was wonderful to work with, both during the lead-up to the wedding and on the day itself—highly organized, warm, calm, and flexible. We wanted a wedding photographer who could tell the story of the day through candid, authentic shots, and that's exactly what Sarah delivered.

In viewing our photos, we're continuously amazed and delighted by the small, meaningful moments that Sarah succeeded in capturing. She documented our religious ceremony thoroughly and beautifully (despite contending with somewhat onerous restrictions on where she could stand). Her shots of the reception, the wedding party, and wedding details are stellar, too. We couldn't be happier with her work.

Finally, Sarah was a master of logistics. She helped us plan to allot sufficient time for couple and family photos before the ceremony, and graciously handled our two large families' requests for particular shots. Her composure, patience, and quiet confidence helped me feel at ease on our wedding day. We wholeheartedly recommend Hazelwood Photo.

Hazelwood Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Bridal Bliss
    Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Great staff, great service, gorgeous photos!

• Cave Art Productions
    Cave Art Productions Wedding Videographers

Sarah is the ideal photographer, thoughtful, creative, kind and professional. If you are lucky enough to book her for your event, you will be extremely pleased with the final results.

• Something Borrowed Portland
    Something Borrowed Portland Wedding Rentals

There's so much good to say about Sarah it's hard to narrow it down. She has a very unique style to her shooting which sets her apart from many others. She will bust her behind to get that one stellar shot and is one of the best at taking those hard to capture detailed shots (which often times go missed). Seeing her name come up on vendor lists with our clients gets us very excited as we know the images our clients get are going to be nothing short of perfect. Hazelwood Photo is easily in the top 3 of our recommended photographers!

• Portland, OR 97214 See on map