26361 Crown Valley Pkwy Suite 140-C, Mission Viejo, CA 92692 Map · Phone number

About Posh Beauty

Noemi is passionate about all things beauty and having a career as a hair and makeup artist is truly a blessing for her! She is a formally trained artist who understands the importance of making her clients feel beautiful and confident. She takes pride in ensuring that her clients’ makeup is always natural, polished and long-lasting both in person and in pictures. Noemi specializes in working with brides and their families and always considers it an honor to be part of their special day!

www.PoshBeautyOC.com

BIO
BIO

12 Reviews for Posh Beauty

1 User photo

Posh Beauty 1

Juliana · Married on 11/18/2017

Noemi did an excellent job on my bridal hair and makeup, as well as the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids and mom! She was always quick to respond to any inquiry. She came to my house and was always right on time. She finished everyone's makeup at the perfect time to keep us on schedule for the wedding day. Her prices are more than reasonable. My bridesmaids, mom, and I received compliment after compliment on our hair and makeup. I would recommend her again and again- she is amazing!!

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Posh Beauty 2

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

I received Noemi's information from a friend and I'm so thankful for the contact! Noemi does amazing work! I met with her a few weeks before my wedding to do a hair and make up trial and she did an amazing job. The day of my wedding she did my hair and make up exactly how I wanted it! All my girls and I looked amazing! I highly recommend her! She's timely, great price and outstanding work! I plan on using her again!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Noemi was so great to work with and I highly recommend her for wedding make-up. I did a trial first and changed my mind on eye shadow colors the day of the wedding. She was very flexible and reasonably priced compared to other local vendors. I waited until the last minute to book and I'm so grateful she was available. She also did 3 bridesmaids, my mom and mother in laws makeup. I LOVED my make up-I don't usually wear a lot of make up and she made it look so natural. I have fair skin and freckles and you could still see my freckles through the foundation, which is what I wanted. She's also very caring and easy going, my bridesmaids loved their make-up too!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Posh Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling