San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amorology

There may not be a science to love but there is to planning and coordinating the perfect wedding. Our dedicated design team will take the chemistry that you have found in your relationship and mix it with elements of style and uniqueness to lead you effortlessly through the details with a personal touch and a creative eye toward planning and executing your most memorable event. For the love...engage amorology.

bz wedding1102
bz wedding1102
amorologywedashleykelemen 99preview

23 Reviews for Amorology

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

What an amazing party! It was the party of my DREAMS because of Amorology. The bride (my daughter) was completely thrilled with absolutely everything. She noticed and she expressed appreciation over and over.
    Seeing Troy's arch go up in the back yard was my first clue that this was going to be a great event. Can't believe how gorgeous it was with Tint and Timber flowers. WOWOWOW. It took my breath away!
    Then approaching the cocktail space - I have no idea how Heather made that bare-bones set up REALLY sing. It was lovely.
    And the reception space! The fabric-covered poles! The clean white stage! The escort table! The backdrop! The delight of the guests as they approached the escort table! I know I loved it! And I did see pictures being taken in front of it. The head table was just exquisite. My daughter was soooo happy with the natural, enchanted vibe of that reception centerpiece. The linen, the gold candles. mmHm. Heather knew just the right understated details to make it special. Those details totally brought it together in a subconscious way. (Not matchy, just organic).
    I love everything Heather talked me into. She was very respectful of our budgetary desires, but showed us things that could really polish up the edges.
    People commented on the seamless flow of everything. And I now know that is no accident. The bride and groom were so impressed with assistant Maggie. I was impressed with assistant Margo and the whole Amorology team in the weeks leading up to the event. Their experience, talent, and gracious way with us and with the guests was lovely.
    One friend paid me the ultimate compliment; she described the over-arching feeling of love that permeated the whole affair. Amorology let that all happen by not letting any of the mechanics of the evening stick out. Just perfection.
    I am as frugal as they come; it was a BIG decision to even consider a wedding planner. But believe it or not, with Amorology you will feel that you got a GREAT VALUE, as I did.

Chelsea · Married on 04/29/2017

There are a sea of wedding planners who will arrange for beautiful bouquets, cute invitations, charming escort displays, and picturesque tablescapes… These planners are undoubtedly talented, but they do not hold a candle to Heather Balliet and the gals at Amorology. Amorology is truly in a league of their own. They don’t just create a pretty picture, they take the lives, personalities, and visions of the bride and groom and transform them into a fairytale personal to the couple. Thanks to Amorology, our wedding was not only hundred times more beautiful than we could have imagined, but also felt true to who we are and like it could have only belonged to us. The single best decision I made during the wedding process (after saying yes!) was enlisting the help of Amorology.

When I finally sat down with Amorology to go over the design concept for my wedding (after planning the wedding from hundreds of miles away), I was left speechless by what they had designed. Heather had 3 or 4 ideas for each aspect of the wedding, any one of which would have surpassed anything I could imagine. It was at the point that I realized I was in the presence of a wedding master, and that however beautiful or interesting I had pictured my wedding, Amorology would eclipse that in ways I did not know were possible. Heather’s supreme imagination, keen eye for design, love of detail, and utmost competence are a rare combination.

Amorology’s fees are extremely reasonable considering the amount of work they put into each wedding. In fact, I am confident that I was able to save more money than I spent on Amorology as a result of their ability obtain preferential pricing with from vendors or on housewares they keep in stock. I am so thankful that Heather and her team exist, and that I was fortunate enough to work with them. If you want a wedding that is the most beautiful, unique, and deeply personal wedding that you or your guests will ever witness, book Amorology.

Hayley · Married on 08/27/2016

When I first got engaged, I was definitely one of those people who was convinced I did not need a wedding planner. My career is in scheduling (heavy organization/detail) and I share a pretty good eye for design with my mother who agreed to help me. But thank goodness I realized pretty quickly that organizing a wedding is a full time job I didn't have enough time for and I didn't know nearly as much about weddings as I thought.

Once I decided to start looking for a wedding planner, I immediately put Amorology and Heather Balliet at the top of my wish list! I had been following them on Instagram for awhile and always thought their work was incredibly gorgeous and dreamy. To get a full scope, I also took appointments with two other highly recommended planning groups and immediately knew I had to go with Heather after we met. It was one of those meetings where both my Mom and I left saying "We have to have her do the wedding!" Not even a discussion. From the first moment I met with them to even now after the wedding, they have been so thorough. I can't come up with enough amazing thing to say about them. From being completely organized and responsive to every whim, request and question to making my every wildest dream come true as far as design. Heather and the Amorology team truly are the best of the best. If you are looking for a planning partner your endless searching stops here!

Amorology FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• BIJOU Beautiful
    BIJOU Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazingly talented and professional planners!

• San Diego Botanic Garden
    San Diego Botanic Garden Historic Weddings

An absolute pleasure whenever they are here in the Garden. Wonderful service and professionalism.

• San Marcos, 92069 See on map
    7608099447 (Other Phone Number)