Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number

kristyn28
hazel2

8 Reviews for This Modern Romance

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2016

The short review: The BEST wedding decision we made was hiring Stephanie for our destination event! If you're hesitating, don't. She is incredible.

The long review: Weddings stress me out, and I'm even just talking about attending other people's! So you can only imagine what planning my own was like. We were struggling to find a good photographer with our aesthetic that could accommodate our budget and was available on Thanksgiving weekend. By some amazing luck, a friend suggested we check out This Modern Romance and give Stephanie a call. With only a few months to spare before the big date, Stephanie was not only receptive but wonderfully calm and professional, putting at ease any worry about this ever-important decision. After scanning a few of her other albums, we clearly saw that she knows what she is doing. The booking process was easy, communication was friendly, and she took care of pretty much everything related to her travel and lodging (along with that of her second-shooter).

We just received our photos and we are IN LOVE! I mean completely, head-over-heels obsessed with every single shot she captured. Not only are the photos GORGEOUS (totally magazine-worthy) but the feel of the entire collection recalls exactly how we experienced the wedding. An amazing plus: we keep being surprised at the little moments she captured, because we honestly don't remember her "hovering" or "crowding" at any point. She was so discreet (even our guests agree!) so the photos have a genuine sense of unposed authenticity.

My husband keeps laughing at me for clutching the computer and exclaiming "these are exactly what I was hoping for!" but it's true: we couldn't have chosen better!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Shay · Married on 06/26/2010

WE LOVE LOVE LOVE STEPHANIE AND ISAAC! Seriously. When I became engaged, the first thing I did was hire Stephanie and Isaac. I probably would have changed my wedding date just to make sure they were available. =) Not only do they make you feel at complete ease when taking pictures, but the pictures are simply amazing. I've had a lot of friends look at our engagement pictures and wish that they had hired Stephanie and Isaac for their wedding! You're in good hands with this super cute couple! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/02/2010
  • abutler11784

ashley · Married on 04/10/2010

Stephanie and Issac are totally the dynamic duo. They are so great, always nearby but very unobtrusive. They are professional and really know how to make you look your best on your special day. All their packages include an engagement session so they can get to know you as a couple and how you photograph. They are on the high-end side, but their work is featured on a million blogs, so they are still a good value compared to other photographers of that caliber. Check out her blog and you will be convinced!

Sent on 04/27/2010

This Modern Romance FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Planit
    Planit Wedding Planners

We LOVE Stephanie, her eye for the cool and unique settings makes her wedding shots one of a kind. Her demeanor is wonderful as she is very patient and kind. In my opinion it is very important to pick your vendors who have this type of personality is extremely important as the day of the wedding is very hectic and you will want to have a calm team. She is great as she is that plus does awesome work. She also knows of some great locations for engagement photos.

• Costa Mesa, 92626 See on map