Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About Just Wenderful

Just Wenderful is an event planning and design company based out of Southern California. Our passion lies in bringing our clients' visions come to life. We are committed to making your special day what you always dreamed of! We offer coordinating services for couples that have already taken care of their vendors but still need professional help on the day of their wedding to full event planning and design. You will get personalized assistance through every step of the planning process of this unforgettable day.

We strive to make your day perfect! Don't worry on your big day, let us!

Servicing all of Southern California. Please contact us for other destinations. Available for travel.

Besides planning and design, we also offer candy buffets and a plethora of other services. Visit our website and give us a call today!
Follow Just Wenderful on

786853695DkhotX2
eb17cb9abab4c0cb 1522099207 95d42f088f57654f 1522099206 e01967af5424d768 152209

22 Reviews for Just Wenderful

Sarah · Married on 12/05/2015

Wendy is an amazing wedding coordinator! I was fortunate to have her as my "month of" and she really delivered more than I could have imagined. Her professionalism and organization is second to none. She seamlessly executed my wedding and when some unexpected situations arose, she dealt with it with composure and grace. Her team made my wedding look unbelievable. Trust her taste- she has a good eye. Thank you Wendy for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Jasmine · Married on 12/06/2014

Wendy and her team were such a huge blessing on our wedding day. She is so sweet and trust me she can handle stress and all inquiries any BRIDEZILLA has. Everything was on point not once did i get approach with a complaint or problem on our special day ;) The team and herself made our wedding beyond perfect, so happy i chose Justwenderful to be part of my wedding. Thank you Wendy and team you ladies rock!

Sent on 05/28/2015

I had a destination wedding in Cancun Mexico and Wendy was an amazing planner. She helped me every step of way. The big day was flawless. I highly recommend her she made everything so easy and stress free.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Just Wenderful FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 175.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Silvertunes Entertainment
    Silvertunes Entertainment Wedding DJs

I worked with Wendy Several month ago at a wedding and we had a blast. Wendy was constantly keeping me in the loop with any changes that the bride had made and vise versa. When we were at the event she really created not only a spectacular decor to the room but also was a blessing to have beside me to keep the event running smoothly for our clients.

• Dapper and Darling
    Dapper and Darling Wedding Invitations

Wendy stands true to her name; absolutely wenderful! She is kind, and patient, does the work of 50 men so gracefully, and her expectations far exceed your own so the end product is always something spectacular. I had the wenderful pleasure of working with her and one of her brides and she handle the entire process with professionalism and efficiency. Perfect vendor to work with. I would be lucky to have the chance to work with her again and hope I get the chance again real soon.

• Elegant Event Decoration Services
    Elegant Event Decoration Services Wedding Caterers

We worked on a wedding with Wendy and she was amazing at coordinating a 350+ wedding. She kept a calm demeanor throughout the night and impressed not only myself, but the guests as well.