Omaha, NE 68135 Map · Phone number

About Rebirth Entertainment

Rebirth Entertainment is a professional mobile disc jockey / DJ / VJ / KJ / Photo Booth entertainment service in Omaha Nebraska, serving Douglas County and surrounding areas.

Rebirth Entertainment provides a wide array of professional entertainment services, from scalable digital sound systems to custom lighting packages (dance, intelligent, LED uplighting and custom monograms), Video Screen/Video DJ (HD music videos) packages, Karaoke packages, Photo Booth packages, and assisted event planning.

Recognized for their professional DJ entertainment and event services, use of state of the art sound, lighting, video and presentation technology, and friendly and personable staff, Rebirth Entertainment is ready to serve your Weddings, Corporate Events, School Events, Private Parties, and Club Events!

Committed to their vision, Rebirth Entertainment strives to exceed your expectations and create the best experience possible!

Established in 2007, in San Diego CA, Rebirth Entertainment began as a single invidual's dream to spread the love of art, music, and theatre to the community. Jordan Jacobs (DJ Rebirth) created a vision to integrate the performing arts world with his background in technology, and take them on a journey to inspire everyone and everything!

From 2004 to 2007, Jordan Jacobs built his professional DJ, event, and lighting design skillset to officially launch Rebirth Entertainment and grow with the industry. Working together with professional top-level DJ and entertainment companies, Jordan was trained by the industry's best, refining his vision each year to reach more and more individuals.

To date, Rebirth Entertainment has produced, performed, and managed hundreds of events in southern California and has established rapport with thousands of individuals and community organizations and leaders, such as the Susan G. Komen Foundation of San Diego, San Diego Chargers, Hillcrest Youth Center, SD Pride, and NetIP San Diego.

Follow Rebirth Entertainment on

Table set-up
ac8daf5a26ee6942 rebirth instagram avatar

6 Reviews for Rebirth Entertainment

Laura · Married on 09/04/2016

Where to begin with our experience having Jordan as the DJ for our wedding! He is not only the most talented and professional event DJ, but an incredible person. We feel so lucky to have crossed passed with Jordan- he truly helped to make our wedding day unforgettable, perfect and flawless. Not only did he deliver on the details, but he went above and beyond and even captured some amazing photos and video of our day. If you are in search of an attentive, talented, passionate, professional, FUN DJ that gets the party started and keeps it going- hire Jordan- I promise you will not regret your decision! Thank you Jordan for helping to make our wedding one for the books!

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • kenzie6488

Christa · Married on 05/14/2016

Bottom line, JORDAN IS AWESOME!! I'm so happy we booked with Rebirth Entertainment for our wedding! He made everything so easy! I found out about Jordan through a great friend of mine and I'm so happy it worked out. Whenever I needed help, he was there with suggestions and answers for me. There wasn't a time were I was sitting (except for eating my dinner) since such good songs came on one by one! We had a full dance floor most of the time. He really knows what he is doing. Everyone had such a great time. Thank you Jordan!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Megan · Married on 02/20/2016

Jordan did our wedding on February 20th and I am so happy with his work. His whole setup was easy and fun and he was such a cool guy to talk to. He was recommended to us by a friend of mine who has known him for a long time and I had been to a party he had DJ'd, so I knew that he would be a good fit for our wedding.

I tried to be picky about my music selections but I was planning a wedding in 2 months and it got away from me, so I didn't get to pick every bit of music for every second of my wedding, but I didn't need to worry. I gave Jordan a few guidelines and he filled them perfectly. My only complaint isn't really a complaint, but everytime my husband and I sat down to rest, Jordan put up ANOTHER excellent song that we HAD to get up and dance to. We had so much fun thanks to Jordan and all of our guests and nothing but great things to say. People are still telling me how much fun they had and I know I owe a lot of that to Jordan.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Rebirth Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Kristana Marie Events
    Kristana Marie Events Wedding Planners

Absolutely LOVE working with Jordan! I am a wedding coordinator, and I have the opportunity to work with lots of different vendors, but when someone really stands out I feel the need to mention it! Jordan was so awesome through the entire planning process and was super helpful in making sure that my clients had the exact soundtrack they envisioned for their wedding celebration. Our bride had something very specific in mind for her ceremony music, and Jordan really worked hard to make sure it was perfect for her. He has such a fun & welcoming personality, so much so that even during his mic-check the florist asked me for his information because she really liked his energy! Through out the entire evening, Jordan didn't miss a beat *literally!* :). He is equal parts great DJ & great MC. He also provided the photobooth and brought lots of fun props, the guests absolutely loved it. Overall great guy, super professional, fun personality, and awesome DJ! Definitely will refer him to future clients, and can't wait to work with him again! Thanks Jordan!

• Omaha, 68135 See on map