San Diego, CA 92122 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 57

About Kristana Marie Events

Kristana Marie Events is an authentic wedding planner based in San Diego, California. Founder Kristina started the company in 2014. Her degree in psychology and love for connecting with people combined with her passion for weddings made her realize wedding planning was the perfect career for her. Kristana Marie Events focuses on creating a wedding that is unique and genuinely you. Aiming to not only be your wedding planner but also your friend, they strive to be your guide through every tough decision and detail.

Providing partial and full wedding planning packages, Kristana Marie Events has something to fit every couples' needs and budget. Services such as referrals add to the stress-free experience of having them plan your wedding by ensuring you are hiring trusted and professional vendors. Kristana Marie Events has the following services available:

• Day-of coordination
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Event design
Follow Kristana Marie Events on
size2
Kristana Marie Events
dc7c79efdb773c4c 1462129246328 thecablookfotolabfineartfilmphotographerinitalyflo
img8326a

Kristana Marie Events 7
  • Erica

Erica Noelle · Married on 03/23/2019

Darlington House Wedding March 23, 2019

Kristana was my wedding planner for my wedding on March 23rd at the Darlington House. She was extremely helpful and professional in the planning process; she provided with planning tools as well as a personalized budget. We met a couple of times early on and she explained everything very well to me and made her role very clear. She gave me so many great recommendations and advice for planning. She was my planner for 8 weeks before the event and at that point she started reaching out to vendors, checking in with me about things and helping work out any kinks before the event. I needed to book a tent the week of and she worked with all the vendors to make this possible and completely took over. At the event we ran out of bourbon for our signature drink and she notified us and made sure that we had more within minutes! She made everything flow seamlessly with her team and just helped me feel like I could relax/enjoy myself. She was incredible and did an amazing job being open to me texting her when I felt like I needed her in the process, being available and executing the wedding with precision and professionalism. Thank you so much Kristana for everything! I was extremely impressed with Kristana and her team and would highly recommend her for all of your events. This day was absolutely perfect and I know that was thanks to Kristana Marie Events.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Kristana Marie Events 10
    Kristana Marie Events 11
    Kristana Marie Events 12
    Kristana Marie Events 13

Brenda · Married on 11/11/2018

Book her meow!

Kristana is easily one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. I am really unsure of how we fell into contact but bless the heavens we did. We met Kristana 9ish months before the wedding and I was a deer stuck in headlights. When we met we realized she had also coordinated a friend’s wedding we attended (which was super flawless, amazing, and fun!) and her and my now hubby use to work with each other years ago. Anyway, fast forward to weeks before the wedding, she was basically my sound board and therapist for 6 weeks. I can’t thank Kristana enough for executing our wedding the way she did and made our day perfect for us. Not only is she the best coordinator (totally biased opinion) I am so happy I feel like I gained a friend.

Sent on 12/06/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Focused Bliss Productions
    Focused Bliss Productions Wedding Videographers

Kristana is an amazingly talented wedding planner! She is a must-have before and on your wedding day to take care of hundreds of items that you don't have the time for and shouldn't be dealing with on your big day to make it a truly spectacular and special event! She is so easy to work with, outgoing, and fun that the planning process becomes a joy and not stressful. So sit back with your champagne and let Kristana bring to life your visions!

• Spotlight Studios
    Spotlight Studios Wedding Photographers

Kristana is the epitome of organized and professional. This lady can do it all and with the fun attitude you need in planning a wedding. She is extremely communicative and reliable. If you are someone who wants to relax and enjoy your special day, trust me you need this amazing wedding planner to get things done and create the perfect dream day! Would recommend 100% every time!

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I just DJ'd at a wedding Kristana coordinated last weekend and she was fantastic! She's very friendly, easy to work with, and competent. She was also very responsive in our communications leading up to the wedding! I highly recommend you check her out!

• San Diego, 92122 See on map