San Diego, CA 92122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kristana Marie Events

Kristana Marie Events is an authentic wedding planner based in San Diego, California. Founder Kristina started the company in 2014. Her degree in psychology and love for connecting with people combined with her passion for weddings made her realize wedding planning was the perfect career for her. Kristana Marie Events focuses on creating a wedding that is unique and genuinely you. Aiming to not only be your wedding planner but also your friend, they strive to be your guide through every tough decision and detail.

Providing partial and full wedding planning packages, Kristana Marie Events has something to fit every couples' needs and budget. Services such as referrals add to the stress-free experience of having them plan your wedding by ensuring you are hiring trusted and professional vendors. Kristana Marie Events has the following services available:

• Day-of coordination

• Reva Event
  • Spark & Sage Events
size2
Kristana Marie Events
dc7c79efdb773c4c 1462129246328 thecablookfotolabfineartfilmphotographerinitalyflo
img8326a

Photos 56 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

44 Reviews for Kristana Marie Events

Nicole Pinko · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Kristana made our wedding amazing

Our only regret is that we didn't hire Kristana sooner and go with the full package. She was incredibly organized, comprehensive, and patient with both an unresponsive venue and a neurotic couple (us). Knowing that we were planning from the East Coast, Kristana made sure to work on our timetable and spent the week before the wedding running in-person errands for us. She was incredibly calm and incredibly kind throughout the whole process, and without her we probably would have just eloped.

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Shippen · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The best in the business!

Hiring Kristana as our wedding coordinator was hands down the best wedding related decision we made! She is absolutely amazing.

I was so impressed with her during our first consultation that we basically decided just to tear up the list of other coordinators/planners we were hoping to meet with as I knew we'd found the best! She really took the time to get to know us and understand our vision, values and expectations. I felt so at ease in her company and knew I could trust her 100%. Boy, was I not disappointed!

She is so efficient, professional, organized, on the ball and her work ethic is second to none. I definitely give her all the credit for my lack of pre-wedding stress! She went above and beyond to ensure that everything ran smoothly from start to finish and for that, I am forever grateful. I was also blown away by the amount of people (family/friends and other vendors) who wanted to let me know how fantastic they thought she was and how impressed they were with her. She truly is just an all round wonderful, genuine & beautiful person.

She knew how important it was to me that I was able to enjoy the time before the wedding with all my friends and family who had flown in from the UK without having to worry about anything and thanks to her, I was fully able to do that. So incredibly thankful!

We cannot recommend her enough and to anyone reading this review who needs a coordinator/planner - HIRE KRISTANA NOW!!
    I highly doubt there is anyone better out there...

Sent on 12/14/2019

Ariela · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience

I had the most amazing experience hiring Kristana for month of wedding planning service. It was the best money I spent at my wedding. From the start she was helpful, responsive and Fun! On the day of she was able to stop another unsanctioned wedding from taking place during our scheduled time! I never even heard about it until the next day.

My brother in law was a wedding Dj working in over 500 weddings and said she was the most on top of it and professional planner he has ever worked with.

She came up with fun ideas to incorporate our dog into our decoration and some unique ideas that guests mentioned they loved.

Seriously could not be happier!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Kristana Marie Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Focused Bliss Productions Wedding Videographers

Kristana is an amazingly talented wedding planner! She is a must-have before and on your wedding day to take care of hundreds of items that you don't have the time for and shouldn't be dealing with on your big day to make it a truly spectacular and special event! She is so easy to work with, outgoing, and fun that the planning process becomes a joy and not stressful. So sit back with your champagne and let Kristana bring to life your visions!

• Spotlight Studios Wedding Photographers

Kristana is the epitome of organized and professional. This lady can do it all and with the fun attitude you need in planning a wedding. She is extremely communicative and reliable. If you are someone who wants to relax and enjoy your special day, trust me you need this amazing wedding planner to get things done and create the perfect dream day! Would recommend 100% every time!

• Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I just DJ'd at a wedding Kristana coordinated last weekend and she was fantastic! She's very friendly, easy to work with, and competent. She was also very responsive in our communications leading up to the wedding! I highly recommend you check her out!

• San Diego, 92122 See on map
    6193795644 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kristana Marie Events)