Froelich Means Happy

Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number

About Froelich Means Happy

Froelich Means Happy is an event coordination & creative studio based out of Carlsbad, CA. We love beautiful vintage and antique treasures, our favorite color is purple and our favorite pattern is chevron, but our absolute favorite thing is helping you turn your vision into the most memorable event of your life.

Visit us online today! www.froelichmeanshappy.com

Wedding tablescape
Couple dancing
Couple dancing

5 Reviews for Froelich Means Happy

Courtney · Married on 03/18/2018

Emily did an outstanding job! She went above and beyond my expectations. She did things for me that I didn't think were part of the package I purchased. She answered any question I had (and boy did I have many!) and was very prompt in answering those questions. She provided many documents I would need to make my wedding planning easier. She was there for me to finalize and confirm vendors, so I didn't have to worry about anything. She thought of questions and issues that I would never had thought of on my own. She knew what needed to get done and how to get those things done. I didn't even have to think about anything the day of the wedding--she took care of everything and it was perfect!! Not only was she a wonderful wedding planner, but she was very kind and personable as well and it made working with her, simple. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • tlosojo

Tiffanie · Married on 08/20/2017

Where do I begin? Emily was nothing short of amazing! From the very first interaction I knew she was the right person for the job! I hired Emily for day of coordination of my wedding and she was by far the best decision I made regarding the wedding! She was communicative, warm and very talented! She knows her stuff. She thinks of every detail and anticipates your needs. From the directing the rehearsal, to communicating with vendors, to sending me encouraging texts along the way she was such a super star. She is a creative genius! She designed a seating chart for me based on a couple sentences I sent her describing my vision. She absolutely nailed it and then surprised me by making coordinating name tents for the wedding party's seats at the reception. I could go on all day about how wonderful Emily is. If you're looking for a day of coordinator, look no further than Froelich Means Happy Event Coordination. Check out her Etsy page for a glimpse of her endless talents! Thanks Emily for making my wedding day so wonderful. I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Z

Zach · Married on 07/29/2017

I do not even know where to start with how incredible Emily and her team are! How about I start with when I was in your exact position, researching different coordinators, and going through every site possible. I used Weddingwire, the knot, yelp, and thumbtack. We are SOOOO lucky Emily reached out to us via Thumbtack. Her quote seemed very fair at the time we received it but would be lying if we said we weren't nervous by her lack of reviews. My wife could tell you that I am probably the biggest "over researcher" there is and without a doubt, I read through thousands of different reviews during our vendor searching. STOP your wedding coordinator search right here!! I guarantee you that you will not be in better hands with a level of service that is 50X the price you will pay. Emily did not just shine on our wedding day, nor for just the month leading up to it, but starting with 6 months to go! She was organized, genuine, on top of things without being overbearing, confident and in control, and a de-stresser at all the right times.

I am cursed with being a perfectionist and it is genuinely tough for me to not be in complete control. The fact that I let Emily completely take over and run our wedding day is a testament to the confidence she made us feel in her ability to get things done.

I can't explain how much Emily truly cares about your day being perfect. She also was extremely conscious of our tight budget and loaned up some of her own decor and easels to use along with getting us in touch with a wholesale florist who came in $1000 less then our cheapest bid! They were also beautiful so use Hidalgo Flowers if you are looking for another awesome human being who does great work.

I am telling you that Emily was BY FAR the best money we spent during our wedding and she helped us make what looked to be a $50,000 wedding for a 1/3 of that. Please do yourself a favor and book Emily!!

Sent on 10/06/2017