Complete Weddings + Events Omaha

Omaha, NE View map Visit website
$1,195 Most Popular Price

$1,195 Most Popular Price

Complete Weddings + Events is a wedding entertainment company operating out of Omaha, Nebraska. Dedicated to simplifying the wedding planning process, this talented team of entertainment experts offers a variety of services for couples to avail of. From professional photographers who capture every highlight to DJs who keep the dance floor full, they serve as a one-stop-shop for creating outstanding wedding moments!

The team at Complete Weddings + Events understands that no two weddings are the same and that couples have different definitions of ideal wedding entertainment. This is why they invite every client to customize their own package to best suit their vision! For music, their line-up of experienced and interactive DJs use the best equipment and lighting and will work with you to create your perfect playlist. Photographers and videographers are available to document every moment of your story so that you can relive it for years to come. For reception festivities, their karaoke and photo booth services also function to provide guests with some interactive entertainment. Additional services on offer include:

• Consultations
  • Event Coordination
  • Timeline Creation
  • Event Decoration

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,195

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$495

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Erika
    Erika Married on 05/22/2022

So Kind and So Much Fun!

DJ Fondue was perfect! We loved his enthusiasm from our very first phone call with him. He kept the party going as long as he could, did everything we asked, and even came up to check on us periodically. Our favorite thing is that he gave us a handwritten card; it was so unexpected and sweet! He's clearly great at what he does!

Complete Weddings + Events Omaha's reply:

We love to hear that Erika!! Thank you for letting DJ Fondue take part in your day and we're so happy you can look back on those great memories! Wishing you the best :)
  • kate
    Kate Married on 10/23/2021

DJ and photographer

Oh but I have so much to say, but don’t even have the words for it! 1) my DJ was super rad! Loved Harrison!! 2) my amazing photographer that I built an amazing relationship with unfortunately got diagnosed with covid couple days prior to my wedding- ahhh However- complete called me right away and gave me a replacement! Also- super rad human and she did amazing things without a stress to me at all! 3) easy to contact, communicate with, and everything ran so smooth! HIGHLY RECOMMEND KATE SPENCER

Complete Weddings + Events Omaha's reply:

Hi Kate! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an awesome review! We're so glad you enjoyed our services and we're glad it we were able to provide you with a back up plan that worked out perfectly! Our office staff, Jami and Harrison are so happy we got the opportunity to work with you! We can't wait to see how your photos turn out. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Congrats again!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra W. Married on 10/15/2021

Made my wedding day a breeze!

Robbie (DJ) and Cassie (photobooth) were phenomenal to work with. They made my wedding day easy and stress-free. We met before the wedding to go over all details! They were professional and timely on the day of the wedding.

Complete Weddings + Events Omaha's reply:

Hi Alexandra! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! :) We're so glad we could be a part of such an awesome day. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know! Congrats again and we wish you all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Danielle & Colin
    31 photos · 12/14/2019

I Tie The Knots Officiants I Tie The Knots Officiants Wedding Officiants

Complete Weddings and Events have an amazing crew. I work with the DJ's and Photographers on a regular basis and highly recommend their services.

The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC Wedding Planners

Amy and the team do a great job! Complete Music has a great response time and professional team. They have so many talented personalities and truly go above and beyond for their couples! I always enjoy referring them and working with them!

Cherry On Top Events by Jen Cherry On Top Events by Jen Wedding Planners

I have had the opportunity to work with several of Complete's DJ's, videographers and photographers! All of them have been professional and deliver on what they promise. Their staff is very easy to work with and make an already fun event even better - we highly recommend Complete to all of our clients.

110 North 9th Street Omaha, NE, 68102
402-339-3535
Location of (Complete Weddings + Events Omaha)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding