57034 Deacon Rd, Pacific Junction, IA 51561 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 75 to 275
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 44

About Castle Unicorn

Castle Unicorn is nestled in Iowa's Loess Hills, only 20 minutes from Omaha, on a beautiful 400 acre secluded estate with ponds and fountains that allow for beautiful memories. Have your very own destination wedding and reception only minutes from home.

Follow Castle Unicorn on
0575linkugelcornwell
img4003
2145linkugelcornwell
Castle Unicorn
greg jenny daniel lopez perez wedding photography
photo 2

• Videos 1
  • 360º Virtual Tours 1

62 Reviews for Castle Unicorn

kelsey · Getting married on 12/08/2018

This venue was nothing short of incredible. John was SO wonderful and made me feel so incredibly cared about. The fact that they do 90% of the things brides usually have to worry and stress about is what sold me. DJ, Food, decorating, even giving you a place to stay for the evening- INCREDIBLE. Everyone raved not only about the taco bar we chose (HIGHLY recommend) but also about the venue itself, and DJ. If you’re thinking about having your wedding here, DO IT. Best decision we ever made. Thank you Castle unicorn, you made me feel like a princess on the best day of my life!

Castle Unicorn 1
    Castle Unicorn 2
    Castle Unicorn 3
    Castle Unicorn 4
    Castle Unicorn 5

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Castle Unicorn is just amazing!! Everything was taken care of for us! John and Ray were very responsive to emails and phone calls, beyond professional, friendly, and seemed genuinely happy for us. You can tell they love what they do! I’m beyond blessed we were able to have our wedding at this venue and I couldn’t have been more pleased. The day after, they brought all of our gifts, props etc out to our cars for us. I hope to attend another wedding at this venue so I can enjoy it from a guest’s perspective!
    We don’t have any photos back from our photographer yet, or I would have uploaded some! But it’s gorgeous out there!!

Castle Unicorn FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 275
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 75
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeurvres, Outside Cake, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle

• Get Kara'd away
    Get Kara'd away Wedding Photographers

We love working with Castle Unicorn! Talk about staff who go above and beyond to make the Bride/Grooms experience wonderful! I've seen them move entire weddings around in minutes because of weather, or deal with vendors who didn't show, without the Bride every feeling an ounce of stress. I highly recommend having your wedding at Castle Unicorn!

• Omaha Officiants
    Omaha Officiants Wedding Officiants

Scott and the staff have an amazing venue that combines mid-west hospitality with world class service. They are great to work with.

• I Tie The Knots Wedding Officiants
    I Tie The Knots Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

This is a beautiful setting for weddings. I love it when I get to Officiate a ceremony here. The attention to detail and excellent service they give you will make all the difference in your wedding day!

• 57034 Deacon Rd Pacific Junction, IA 51561 See on map