110 N 9th Street, Omaha, NE 68102 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About I Tie the Knots Professional Officiation

We are a team of professional wedding officiants located in Omaha, Nebraska, I Tie The Knots is committed to providing you with a beautiful and stress-free wedding ceremony. Carol Lynne, the owner and officiant, will customize your ceremony to fit your personal ideology and beliefs. Whether you envision a fun and casual wedding or something elegant, I Tie The Knots Wedding Officiants will ensure you and your guests have an amazing experience to cherish forever.

I Tie The Knots Wedding Officiants performs civil unions and elopements, as well as religious and non-religious ceremonies and vow renewals. We also offers customized vows and rehearsal attendance and direction, Ceremonies generally last 25-30 minutes minutes depending on what you choose to include, and couples of any any faith or belief system are welcome.Our ffes for an intimate family ceremony begin at $249. Full formal ceremony fees are $399. Packages include consulations.

Follow I Tie the Knots Professional Officiation on

I Tie the Knots Professional Officiation 1
  • Andrea

Andrea Fredrickson · Married on 12/15/2018

Small ceremony

Amazing! So happy we selected I Tie The Knots to officiate our small wedding ceremony. During our initial consultation I knew this was a perfect fit! Carol Lynne took the time to get to know each of us and made suggestions that turned our ceremony into exactly what both of us wanted. We had originally discussed having a family friend marry us however I am so glad we had Joyce! She was professional, friendly and truly cared about making our day special. We have received so many compliments on a beautiful ceremony! Thank you Carol Lynne and Joyce!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Y

Yui · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing service

I just had my wedding last month and I couldn’t have asked for a better service. My ceremony turned out PERFECT and everything that I dreamed of with I Tie The Kong’s. With my odd schedule, I found it hard to find vendors with later office hours but I Tie The Knots made has a flexible schedule and made it easy for me to plan everything that I needed to. When Carol told me that she would make sure that I would get everything I want in the ceremony, she really meant it! Definitely recommending this vendor to my friends!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 48.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? IA, NE
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• Castle Unicorn
    Castle Unicorn Banquet Halls

Carol and her associates do a wonderful job doing ceremonies for couples. We suggest them when couples are in need of an officiant as they tailor it for each couple and are very professional.

• 110 N 9th Street Omaha, NE, 68102 See on map