1412 N. 45th Apt. 6, Lincoln, NE 68503 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wedding Minister 4 U

I'm an ordained minister in the Christian Church, (Disciples of Christ). I charge no fee; I leave the amount of a donation up to you. From large to small, I've done weddings in all kinds of locations from living rooms to lakesides, churches to correctional facilities, parks to patios & in all kinds of attire, from casual to formal. Whether you like boots & jeans or tuxes & gowns, or anything in between, I will work w/ you to create the type & style of wedding you want, [including military & Celtic - w/ kilt].

I gladly work w/ officiants of other faiths to perform dual faith services. I also perform nonreligious ceremonies.

I live in Lincoln, NE.

A little wedding in a little park
A little wedding in a little park
A little lakeside wedding
A little lakeside wedding
Scottish wedding: kilt, argyle jacket, fly plaid for the dressy semi-formal look.  Yes, I have...
Scottish wedding: kilt, argyle jacket, fly plaid for the dressy semi-formal look. Yes, I have...
Douglass wedding, 2016.
Douglass wedding, 2016.
Another small wedding.
Another small wedding.
c821fc4c8c7ba44e 2136 1026050934948 8184 n

5 Reviews for Wedding Minister 4 U

Kathy Lange · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent services

Pastor Lugn went above and beyond his pastoral commitments. He performed the wedding in a beautiful “antique “ church with no air conditioning and it was 92 degrees!! It was a memorable service with just the right sentiment and choice of words. We are thankful he came into our lives.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Josh

Josh Schneider · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible!

Amazing and super fun guy! He definitely helped us feel comfortable and ready for our big day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jocilyn and Thad · Married on 04/13/2019

Greg was wonderful. We not only had him officiate our wedding, but also perform our sons baptism the night before.

Greg is friendly, flexible, and affordable. We had a short but sweet ceremony with no rehearsal. He communicated well with us throughout the process.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Wedding Minister 4 U FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 50.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Episcopalian, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedding Minister 4 U 1
    $100 Off DJ If Book US Both

Book my services & I will give you a $100 Off coupon for A Lasting Impression DJ -- who is a wonderful professional to work with & one of my favorite DJs.

• A Lasting Impression DJ
    A Lasting Impression DJ Wedding DJs

Rev. Greg is a joy to work with! We work so well together, and I always recommend him to my future brides so we can continue to work together in the future. He is a real pro and so easy to work with! I highly recommend him! Randy Drewel-A Lasting Impression DJ

• 1412 N. 45th, Apt. 6 Lincoln, 68503 See on map
    402-440-4641 (Phone number)
    402-467-5125 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment: M-F 3pm-7pm