I Choose You Ceremonies

Bellevue, NE View map Visit website

$375 Typical Price

Hi there! My name is Shari and I am a licensed Wedding Officiant and proud owner of I Choose You Ceremonies. My self and my team of officiants are always honored to be chosen to be a part of one the most important days of your life. Weare there to bring to life a wedding ceremony that reflects your style and personalities. We create each ceremony script to tell your love story and we strive to make your wedding ceremony memorable for you, your friends and family. Let us create a sweet and romantic wedding ceremony for you!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$375

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$375

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IA
NE
SD

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Lauryn
    Lauryn Y. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Shari was incredible to work with!!

Shari did an amazing job of creating a personalized wedding ceremony script for us and executed everything flawlessly! We can not recommend Shari enough. She truly captured our love and played such an important role in our big day. Guests raved about our wedding ceremony and multiple guests asked us how long we had known Shari because she was so personable and captured our relationship to a T. Thank you Shari! Our big day was truly a dream.

I Choose You Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide me with this awesome review! I wish you and Jake many many years of happiness and love!
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 05/16/2021

The best experience

We are so glad we chose Shari to officiate our wedding! She truly made it everything we wanted, was super responsive to all of our questions/suggestions and extremely professional! She knows what she is doing, and she was such a special part of our day. She told our story so beautifully. We would recommend her to any couple!!

I Choose You Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks Megan! I appreciate you and your sweet review. Congratulations to you and Tanner!

Much Love.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

The Club at Indian Creek The Club at Indian Creek Country Club Weddings

We've had the pleasure of working with Shari several times this year at The Club at Indian Creek. She is very professional and works very hard to make the ceremony personal for each couple. You can't go wrong with Shari as your officiant and we highly recommend her and I Choose You Ceremonies.

Cherry On Top Events by Jen Cherry On Top Events by Jen Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with I Choose You Ceremonies on several events. It's very apparent how much time and effort Shari and her team puts towards every ceremony they officiate. They really take the time to get to know their couples and write the ceremony scripts that are a true reflection of the couple and their lives. I very highly recommend I Choose You Ceremonies!

Soiree Room Soiree Room Banquet Halls

I Choose You Ceremonies is such a fabulous company with outstanding customer service! We highly recommend their services for your special day, they are willing to work with you to customize the perfect wedding ceremony that you have always dreamed about!

2603 230th Street Logan Bellevue, NE, 51546
402-214-9908
Location of (I Choose You Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding