Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2

Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2

About Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2

Celtic Weddings & More: Custom & Traditional, Celtic & Regular Ceremonies

I do more than just Celtic weddings in a kilt.  I do all types & styles of weddings, from traditional to contemporary, casual to formal, religious or nonreligious, large or small, I work w/ you to create the ceremony you want.

I am an ordained minister in the Christian Church, (Disciples of Christ) who performs Celtic, military, country, & other themed weddings in addition to regular ceremonies.  I provide custom or traditional services, including the official Church of Scotland, Church of Ireland, & Church of Wales service.  I also gladly work w/ officiants of other faiths.

I've served in ministry since 1991, including 10yrs in full-time pastoral ministry.

I have Scottish, Irish, Welsh & the US Army tartan kilts for Celtic weddings [16 kilts in all] & the dress blues style American Legion uniform for military weddings.  And for a regular wedding, I can wear a minister's shirt, robe or alb -- if you want a tradional look.  [I've also done weddings in boots & jeans & even a Jeti robe.]  I'm very flexible & enjoy making weddings fun & personal.

I don't charge a fee, I leave the amount of a donation up to you.

See my Facebook pages too:  Kilted Clergy, or Wedding Minister: Rev. Greg Lugn

Rehearsal (3)
No Denomination (3)
Agnostic (2)
Single Religion (1)

Greg was great to work with, he always got back to me in a timely manner and had ideas so we could customize our ceremony and really make it our own. I really do not have enough great things to say!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Daniela, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Rev. Lugn was very flexible and accommodating of our non-traditional vows and ceremony. He even climbed into a tree! He is professional and respectful, and has a great sense of humor. He helped make the day special and personal. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Non-religious

Greg is so awesome! He helped us customize our wedding ceremony and was incredibly responsive to emails when reaching out to him. He had no issue driving from Lincoln to Omaha for pre-wedding meetings and the ceremony itself. He asks only for a donation instead of charging an arm and a leg which is super awesome for brides on a budget. He is skillful, friendly and totally professional. Definitely recommend!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1417489738576 handfasting
220x220 sq 1432247929137 vow renewal 2
220x220 sq 1512007148030 kilted self 75

1 ENDORSEMENT
I can not endorse Greg enough. He really is the best at what he does! Hands down, I love working with Greg and refer him always! Randy Drewel-A Lasting Impression DJ

Events