Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2 Reviews

9 Reviews for Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2

Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2 1
Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2 2

Daniela · Married on 11/18/2017

Greg was great to work with, he always got back to me in a timely manner and had ideas so we could customize our ceremony and really make it our own. I really do not have enough great things to say!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2's reply:

Thank you Dani; I wish you all the best for your future.

Denise · Married on 10/31/2017

Rev. Lugn was very flexible and accommodating of our non-traditional vows and ceremony. He even climbed into a tree! He is professional and respectful, and has a great sense of humor. He helped make the day special and personal. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Alysia

Alysia · Married on 05/20/2017

Greg is so awesome! He helped us customize our wedding ceremony and was incredibly responsive to emails when reaching out to him. He had no issue driving from Lincoln to Omaha for pre-wedding meetings and the ceremony itself. He asks only for a donation instead of charging an arm and a leg which is super awesome for brides on a budget. He is skillful, friendly and totally professional. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2's reply:

Thank you. It was fun. I wish you all the best in your future together.

Abby · Married on 04/15/2017

Greg was absolutely AMAZING. He got to know my wife and I during which he allowed us to design our wedding ceremony. We gave Greg the reigns with regard to the content in our ceremony and he nailed it! Knowing just when to be funny and when to be serious. We loved working with him - You will too!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2's reply:

Thank you Abby. It was fun working w/ you & Chrissy. I wish you 2 all the best.

Hayley · Married on 09/17/2016

Greg was spectacular! He met with us a few times before the wedding and assisted us with coming up with a ceremony that fit us! He was a wonderful part of our wedding and we were lucky to have him!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2's reply:

Thank you, Hayley. It was a pleasure to work w/ you & to make your day special.

Greg Lugn was the best part of our wedding. He was professional and let us customize our ceremony. We went with the flow and everyone loved him. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you all the best in your life together!

Randy · Married on 08/15/2015

I am a DJ/Wedding Planner here in the Lincoln area and have worked with Rev. Greg for a few years now, and he is the best at what he does. I always look forward to working with him. We make a great team for our customers! Rev. Greg is the right choice for all of your wedding needs. Thanks again Greg for all you do for me & my DJ business!
    Randy Drewel-A Lasting Impression DJ

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2 3
    Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2 4

Bailey · Married on 11/11/2011

Our experience with Greg was nothing but awesome from start to finish. He made planning our ceremony incredibly stress free which, when you're in the middle of planning in general, is a godsend. He was creative, intuitive, and open to feedback to make sure we had a day that fit us. I'd gladly recommend him the most out of all our wedding day "vendors".

Sent on 02/15/2017

Kilted Clergy Celtic & Regular Weddings 2's reply:

Thank you Bailey. I try my best to make things easy & personal. It's always nice to know when it happens really well.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2018

0.4
      0.5

trust Reverend Greg Lugn with your special day. He nearly ruined our wedding. We had spoken with Lugn two days before our rehearsal, which he did not show up to. We were humiliated in front of our family and friends, waiting and waiting for him to show up. When we called his cell phone it went straight to voicemail. When we tried the number posted on his Facebook page it first rang many times before going to voicemail, but the next few times we called it rang only two or three times before going to voicemail - which only happens if the call is being ignored. When we realized that Lugn was really not going to show up, we were panicked - our wedding was less than 24 hours away and we had no officiant! Luckily we were recommended to another officiant who was kind enough to answer our phone call and agree to step in for our out-of-town wedding the following afternoon. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise because he did an incredible job, and we were much happier with him than we ever would have been with Lugn. Later that night we received a call from Lugn, who explained that he thought today was Wednesday and only now just realized that it was actually Thursday and he had missed our rehearsal. This is either the worst lie I have ever heard or Lugn is an absolute idiot. How does a professional forget what day it is, especially when he has an event scheduled only two days after meeting with a couple?! I realize that Lugn may be appealing to couples because he does not technically charge for his services and only asks for a donation. But please beware, this man is sick for causing so much turmoil and distress the night before my wedding. Please don’t let this happen to you.

Sent on 09/25/2018