Complete Weddings + Events Reviews

75 Reviews for Complete Weddings + Events

• Brittani

Brittani · Married on 05/26/2019

Katie, Dave, Tyson, Timmy and Alvaro

Working with Complete Weddings was easy and worth it. They have very talented people on their team and everything turned out perfect. I highly recommend them for all your wedding needs.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Complete Weddings + Events's reply:

Hi Brittani! Thank you for the kind words and congratulations again! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Maddy · Married on 12/29/2018

DJ Tay West is the BEST!

DJ Tay West did an incredible job at keeping people on the dance floor all night long! He was quick and intuitive with music selections and so professional. Everyone is still talking about his genius trick to get everyone on the dance floor for a "group photo". Those that maybe never would have danced were convinced otherwise when they heard his music selections and how comfortable he made everyone feel.
    He also understood our preferences for music of the 50s and 60s, which he played during dinner. We had guests coming up to us during dinner to compliment the songs he was playing. When the dance floor opened, he knew exactly what to switch it to to keep everyone engaged and happy all night long. As the night ended, we truly did not want him to leave. We could have danced all night long!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Monica · Married on 09/29/2018

We were able to book our photographer and DJ through Complete. They were very helpful throughout the wedding planning process.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/18/2018

Jason was a wonderful DJ! He kept the party going, and kept everyone on their feet! Everything went so much smoother thanks to him! The services he provided were awesome, and more then I could ever ask for! My husband and I were so happy with his services, and would absolutely recommend him to anyone that needs a DJ! Love the services that Complete offers!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Shelbie · Married on 08/18/2018

August 18th Wedding DJ

Connor is very well known at Complete (yet very humble) and is actually working his way out of the DJ business. We are so thankful we were one of his final weddings. He cared about making sure Matt and I were taken care of all night and had the dance floor packed from start to finish.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • BecomingMrsOz

J · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Mikey C. was nothing short of AMAZING! We had an older crowd and didn't want a rager, but we wanted to make sure people were on the dance floor all night. He exceeded our expectations. He definitely played to the crowd, starting with some 1940s & 50s swing all the way up to today's hits. Each decade was hit, with just the right emphasis. He had all the music we wanted for our "special dances." Everyone was super impressed with the variety and song selection.

I'd highly recommend DJ Mikey from Complete if you need some great music or an entertaining Emcee. He can keep the party going!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Maddie · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Jason was the definition of professionalism. The music flowed through him as if he were the direct descendent of the God Dionysus. If we were ever without a beverage it was quickly given to us by him. He also dished up the brie so she would not spill due to her tragic history of spills. He knew of the fatal accidents that occur when the bride attempted to do such. He sensed the crowds need to boogie and the mortals and the gods offered their applause to his majestic playlist.

The photographer was a beautiful pink hair goddess who knew exactly when the correct time was to capture the moment. She dealt with the inebriated wedding party with the grace of a forest nymph. She calmed the cries of the babes with her sunshine smile. And she rolled with the catcalls of one groomsmen in particular. Her wit and sense of humor was charming. From this day forward she shall be known as Shantel the Lady of Precious Time Capture.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/04/2017

Complete was AMAZING for our day! We got the whole package... Uplighting, DJ, photography, videography, and photobooth! Every single person we worked with was attentive to us and what we needed throughout the entire day. Just tell them what you want/ need and they will do everything can to make it happen. Complete was the best choice by a long shot!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Heather · Married on 07/15/2017

We had Scott F. aka Scotty B. as our DJ. We loved him! You can tell he has years of experience as a DJ. He met with us a couple of weeks prior to the wedding to go over what he wanted. He also gave us suggestions if we wanted any. We had several people tell us all night he was the best and asked us what company he worked for!

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • Sammi

Sammi · Married on 07/07/2017

Love Love this company!!! Kyler (photo booth), Shantel (photographer) & Joe (video) just made my wedding amazing! couldn't of asked for a better team to make my memories last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Mabie · Married on 07/01/2017

We have Patrick Gejo as our DJ. He did an awesome job as the DJ and MC. He kept the reception and party alive!!! Great job!!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Complete Weddings + Events's reply:

Mabie - thanks for the review! We are honored you chose COMPLETE as your entertainment and enjoyed working with you. Congratulations again!

Allysa · Married on 05/20/2017

We had Patrick Geho as our DJ at our wedding and he was amazing! We were so happy because he kept our dance floor packed all night and read the crowd to keep the party going. Not only was he a great DJ, but he also was so attentive of my husband and I all night long by checking in with us multiple times to make sure we were having a great time. I would absolutely recommend Patrick Geho to anyone who wants a DJ who is professional, kind, and knows how to keep the party going all night!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Christie · Married on 04/29/2017

Our DJ/emcee was Scott Fincham. He was so great!!!! He has many years of experience so you could definitely tell he knew what he was doing. He kept our guests engaged and really helped direct the night. He contacted us a few weeks prior to the wedding to go over song choices/requests and so that he could get a feel for how we wanted the night to go. We completely lost track of time at the reception so it was really nice to have someone schedule and coordinate different events (toasts, bouquet/garter toss, etc.) and handle all of that for us so that we didn't have to keep our eyes on the clock the whole night. We would highly recommend Scott and Complete!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Complete Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Christie! It was a pleasure working with you and wish you all the best! :)

Our DJ, Nikki, was amazing. We even had guests coming up and telling us how great she was. She danced and laughed and celebrated our wedding with us as if she was a guest herself, all while playing awesome music. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/11/2016

I have been to many wedding who have used their services and they always do a great job. The DJ's know how to keep people on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/02/2015

I used Complete Music's DJ and Video services. My DJ was Brenda and she was AMAZING! She did my music from my ceremony, through dinner, and then the reception. She kept everything running as smoothly as I wanted and was able to entertain my guests without being those overly tacky DJs. The photobooth was amazing as well! I received a copy of each photo PLUS a flashdrive the night of the event and each guest received copies of their photos as well. Also, booking two or more services gives you a discount!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Kristen · Married on 03/05/2016

We absolutely loved the DJ that we had. He did an excellent job of playing the music that we wanted and he really made our wedding reception everything that we hoped it would be!

Sent on 03/06/2017
  • JaKLyn

JaKLyn · Married on 11/06/2015

The team has been super helpful and quick to respond. The video quality is amazing and I've never heard anything negative about their DJ's. I love that you do get a bit of a discount for booking multiple services as well.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Complete Music provided a DJ that kept the dance floor packed from the start to the end of the reception. She was so easy to work with, listening to our concerns and helping us set the mood for our reception. She even visited with the reception guests to take requests and make sure every one felt welcomed. Highly recommend Complete Music for your DJ needs!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/05/2015

This review is specifically for the DJ services we rendered--DJ Jerome was awesome! My husband and I were very concerned about the music at the wedding, so Jerome went out of his way to meet us twice before the wedding (in person) to make sure everything went perfectly. He rolled with the punches when things went "off course" (not his doing)--and he got everyone dancing. There were no embarrassing snafus (I wish I could tell you how many times I've seen DJ's butcher the names of the bridal party or even the bride/groom), and he was fun and nice to be around. He also asked my husband and I when he had questions for us (instead of just doing what he wanted or what was easiest at the time). Overall, we were very happy with Jerome and were glad that he was our DJ!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2015

Nikki Forrest is THE BEST DJ that has ever existed. You will NOT regret having her be an integral part of your big day. We met before the wedding to discuss details, stayed in contact via email, and she was very flexible. She had great ideas, helped get my plate of food at the reception, kept the party hopping but didn't leave anyone out, and had the biggest smile on the whole time. My wedding was magical largely due to her. I can't even imagine having the perfect wedding without her!! Thanks for everything, Nikki!! ~A

Sent on 12/22/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2015

I found out about Nikki Forrest via Wedding Wire and I just thank my lucky stars that I came across her review. Nikki and her trainee Ari were absolutely ridiculous. In every great way possible. My new husband commented that he genuinely can't remember the last time he saw his dad dance, and they made it happen. Our dance floor was full all night and the two of them frequently joined us! Ari taught me plenty of new moves! They were professional, attentive and just absolutely everything you need a wedding DJ to be. Even the venue staff commented that they've never seen a dance floor that full all night. Complete was wonderful to work with, they have a very convenient system for online payments, we got everything paid off early so we didn't have to worry about it in the last 30 days when so many things are due. It was a fabulous experience in every way.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Our DJ was entertaining and creative. On the day of the wedding he was supportive, helpful, and he went above and beyond what was asked of him.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Amy · Married on 07/04/2015

communication with this company was great! James was the best DJ ever!

Sent on 07/18/2015