Irvine, CA 92620 Map · Phone number

619450197303b223 1342558594170 AlyssaandRyan22
AlyssaandRyan5

82 Reviews for Smetona Photo

Bonnie · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I agreed that quality pictures was our top wedding priority. We spent hours comparing photographers' galleries but we kept going back to Kristin. She was so professional and responded to all of our texts/emails so quickly. She pretty much set the bar on what we looked for in terms of our relationship with all vendors. We didn't know it was possible to meet someone so genuine, talented, and fun. At first, we were nervous meeting because she said she wanted to make sure she was the right photographer for us and us the right clients for her and we didn't understand what she meant. But that first meeting went by so fast as we got to know each other and afterwards, we completely understood how important it is to find vendors you bond with and share your visions. She was so easy to talk to, addressing our concerns with timeline, what was important to photograph on our wedding day, and was great at tailoring a package to make sure she captured all our special moments. She gave great advice on things to consider for photos, what to wear and what colors would photograph well in our engagement photos. My husband and I don't feel like the most photogenic people but Kristin was great at giving us direction and helping us feel less awkward. We did a Disneyland engagement shoot and she had awesome ideas for photos that came out amazing and captured really sweet photos of us. She was flexible with the requests we added as we neared our wedding. We had a mini-shoot with my dog and she got so many cute pictures despite his chihuahua anxiety. We asked her to make a guest sign-in book and she created that beautifully and quickly in a cute story from both engagement shoots. Everything we've asked her to do, she delivered with so much more. We recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! We were sad thinking we weren't going to see her again but recalled she also does maternity/family photos so we're excited to see her again as our family grows! Thanks Kristin!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

katia · Married on 05/28/2017

I can not say enough. Kristin is MUST! Amazing! I'd get married all over again, but I am hoping this one sticks! I can't wait for the next exciting thing in our life, so we can work with her again!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jen · Married on 10/16/2016

I had the great pleasure of meeting the Smetonas as a bridesmaid in a wedding that they photographed. They were so nice and my friends engagement and wedding photos were so beautiful! When it was my turn to look for a wedding photographer I immediately got Kristins info from my friend so I could hire her. We did our engagement photos a few months ago and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! It was more like hanging out with friendies vs having a photo shoot. She's incredibly talented at what she does and is warm, personable and professional. She got my engagement photos back to me within weeks and I love them so much.
    My husband and I are absolutely thrilled at the wonderful photos they took on our wedding day. Throughout the whole process they were very responsive, helpful and just a joy to work with.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Smetona Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Charming Little Event Company
    Charming Little Event Company Wedding Planners

What a treat it has been to know and work with Smetona Photo. They are professional, kind and love to have fun with their couples and truly get to know them. I can't wait for the opportunity to work with them again!

• Belle Mariée Beauty
    Belle Mariée Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dustin and Kristin Smetona are hands-down the BEST photographer team I've ever met and worked with. They are unbelievably talented, able to capture the smallest, most important, or precious moments with such ease. It almost seems like they can predict the future, knowing exactly where to be, when! Not to mention their photos are just gorgeous! There is none of that awkward tension with them either. They make you feel 100% at ease, comfortable in front of the camera. You won't find such high quality work in very many places, especially on a budget--but Smetona Photo exceeds all expectations. I HIGHLY recommend Smetona Photo to ANY bride!

• Kacee Geoffroy Hair and Makeup
    Kacee Geoffroy Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Smetona Photo does just stunning work! You'd be so lucky to have them capture your big day!

• Irvine, 92620 See on map
    9492753009 (Other Phone Number)