Temecula, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Belle Mariée Beauty

Belle Mariée Beauty is a hair and makeup studio based out of Temecula, California. Kaylee, the owner of Belle Mariée Beauty, boasts years of experience in the beauty industry. She and her team are passionate about bringing out their clients' natural beauty and giving them the dream look that they desire for their wedding.

Belle Mariée Beauty is pleased to use their extensive knowledge of beauty techniques to provide flawless makeup application services that are combined with pampering hair treatments. Their team ensures that skin type is taken into account as are tones and sensitivities. This company is able to perform services for both small and large groups, and educational sessions are available to any client as an added perk.

Follow Belle Mariée Beauty on
Stunningly natural
Gorgeous couple
Gorgeous couple
Application
Application
Deep tones
Deep tones

26 Reviews for Belle Mariée Beauty

• Katie

Katie Peterson · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience

Kaylee was amazing! She was so easy to work with and exceeded my expectations for my wedding hair. My husband said it was the best my hair had ever looked. 10/10 recommend

Sent on 08/30/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 03/26/2016

Riley and Cassie did my makeup and hair for my wedding a few weeks ago and I am SO thankful that I decided to hire them for my big day. For my hair I asked Cassie to do a half up/half down style with loose curls, and she exceeded my expectations (even with my halo hair extensions!) It was pretty windy on my wedding day but the curls held up perfectly and nobody could tell that I was wearing extensions.

I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, so I asked Riley to do a natural look with a brown smokey eye. It turned out exactly as I had hoped! My makeup blended perfectly with my natural skin color, but was just bold enough to make a statement in all our pictures. My lovely husband decided to smash a whole piece of cake down the entire left side of my face towards the end of the night, and even after washing off the cake my makeup was still perfectly in place as if nothing had ever happened. If that's not a testament to Riley's makeup artistry skills, I don't know what is! She does an excellent job of making sure that your makeup will look flawless and last throughout the entire event. I would highly recommend Riley and her team for weddings or any special occasion.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Belle Mariée Beauty Pricing

Belle Mariée Beauty Price Rates

Belle Mariée Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Belle Mariée Beauty 1
    50 % OFF Event Hair & Makeup

If you have engagement shoots, rehersal dinners, or attending another wedding and need hair and makeup, take advantage of this GREAT deal for this month!!

50% off Event hair & makeup serives for the month of June only!

Event Hair & Makeup includes false lashes and a touch up kit for $150. But, for the month of June, you get it for $75!

If you only need hair OR makeup it is $80. But, for the month of June, you get it for $40!

• You must book and get services done in June
    • If you bring a friend or refer someone (they have to book) then you get an ADDITIONAL $10 off!
  • Belle Mariée Beauty 2
    Large Wedding Parties

We offer a 10% discount off the total bill when you book for 6 or more people. That includes, bridal party, mother of the bride and groom, grandparents and guests that are apart of the morning and want to get dolled up as well.

• Sugar Branch Events
    Sugar Branch Events Wedding Planners

Riley was SUCH a pleasure to work with! She has such a keen eye for makeup and hair and made our Bride look even more stunning! She is extremely professional and always excited to partner up with great vendors and clients. We would recommend Riley without any hesitation to all of our Brides looking for a talented, warm and extremely professional makeup artist.

• Smetona Photo
    Smetona Photo Wedding Photographers

Riley is extremely talented and sweet! She is incredible and very creative with what she does. On a recent shoot we worked together on, people kept commenting on the lovely hair the model had...all thanks to Riley! I hire her for lots of my work and would recommend her to any bride-to-be.

• Cakewalk Desserts
    Cakewalk Desserts Wedding Cakes

Riley Hagel does AMAZING work! She truly is an artist and is such a pleasure to work with! Cakewalk had the chance to work with her side by side on the Disney Tangled Shoot, coordinated by Smetona Photo and Sugar Branch Events! Highly recommend to any potential bride!

• Temecula Temecula, CA, 92591 See on map