Belle Mariée Beauty

Temecula, CA View map Visit website

Belle Mariée Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup studio based in Temecula, California. Established by Kaylee, she and her team are passionate about bringing out each client's natural beauty and giving them the dream look they desire for their wedding day.

Belle Mariée Beauty offers several packages to suit every wedding party. They are delighted to provide flawless makeup application services combined with pampering hair treatments. Each team member will ensure that all products will complement every client's skin type. Furthermore, Belle Mariée Beauty will provide hair and makeup trials for both small and big wedding parties. These trials guarantee that you will receive the correct hair and makeup services. Their makeup services include natural, eye, and contour makeup, and their hair services on offer are stylish updos and extensions.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$190

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$140

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$190

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Eva
    Eva R. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience for Makeup and Hair for my wedding!

Kaylee, Carly, and Megan did an absolute amazing job on myself and my bridesmaids! Everyone looked and felt amazing! Would highly recommend them for your next event!

Belle Mariée Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Eva! We are so glad that you and your ladies loved your hair and makeup!

We had so much fun rolling you ladies up!

Congratulations again on your wedding and wish you joy and happiness :)
  • Dottie
    Dottie Married on 05/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a Sweet and professional artist

Had my make up and hair done by the beautiful Kaylee. She was so sweet and listen to what I really want. Not only did she just do my hair and make up but really educate me on what good product is out there for me. I’m really happy with the service. Thank you Kaylee :)

Belle Mariée Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Dottie! I had a great time doing your hair and makeup. I'm so glad I could share my knowledge with you. You are absolutely beautiful!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/10/2020

Phenomenal

This review is long overdue.
    Not only are Kaylee and Carly wholesome gals, but they made myself and my entire bridal party look like royalty. After the first bridesmaid was finished, our jaws dropped and said, “wow”. Makeup by Kaylee was flawless. I don’t usually wear face makeup and the foundation looked so natural - she was even able to cover under deep eye bags and puffiness. Kaylee is an expert at knowing which shades go well together as well as which look best on different skin tones. Hair by Carly was also so impressive! There was not a style Carly could not create. I showed Carly a few photos of what I wanted, and she created the best combination! I was unable to have a hair/makeup trial and this team far exceeded my expectations. Not only did my squad look amazing, but they were so accommodating to any requests and went above and beyond to ask if there was anything else they could help with. Hire this team and you cannot go wrong!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Sugar Branch Events Sugar Branch Events Wedding Planners

Riley was SUCH a pleasure to work with! She has such a keen eye for makeup and hair and made our Bride look even more stunning! She is extremely professional and always excited to partner up with great vendors and clients. We would recommend Riley without any hesitation to all of our Brides looking for a talented, warm and extremely professional makeup artist.

Smetona Photo Smetona Photo Wedding Photographers

Riley is extremely talented and sweet! She is incredible and very creative with what she does. On a recent shoot we worked together on, people kept commenting on the lovely hair the model had...all thanks to Riley! I hire her for lots of my work and would recommend her to any bride-to-be.

Cakewalk Desserts Cakewalk Desserts Wedding Cakes

Riley Hagel does AMAZING work! She truly is an artist and is such a pleasure to work with! Cakewalk had the chance to work with her side by side on the Disney Tangled Shoot, coordinated by Smetona Photo and Sugar Branch Events! Highly recommend to any potential bride!

Temecula Temecula, CA, 92591
9513820288

Monday - Noon-5PM Tuesday - 10AM-5PM Thursday - 10AM-5PM
Location of (Belle Mariée Beauty)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding