Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number

About Wai Reyes

Orange County Wedding Photographer Wai Reyes Photography is a Southern California based wedding and portrait photography studio specializing in photojournalistic fine art weddings.

29fa15551adc6283 1429656343705 0069
29fa15551adc6283 1429656343705 0069
lizz davis details 5

19 Reviews for Wai Reyes

Meghan · Married on 10/03/2015

Wai Reyes is an outstanding photographer and absolutely lovely woman! My (now) husband and I could not have dreamed of a more perfect fit for our special day! Wai was beyond flexible with our wants, needs, schedule and budget! She is extremely professional and detail oriented -which I love as I tend to carry a "slight" OCD gene when it comes to planning! Anyone seeking out a photographer for a wedding, event or just a simple family photographer could not be in better hands than Wai Reyes'!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Rod · Married on 09/19/2015

From the beginning, Wai was very responsive to my emails. This continued throughout the entire time she was our photographer. We chose Wai because of the amazing work she produces. She knows how to capture those special moments on your special day. From the details, behind the scenes, candids, and those priceless moments. She was very professional and always on time on any of our appointments with her. I would highly recommend Wai to anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Christina · Married on 06/20/2015

Wai is amazing and I'm in LOVE with my photos! She is personable, has great energy and I immediately liked her when I first met her. And this totally helps when taking photos! I felt like Wai was someone I could trust - she is great with direction and made our picture taking experience fun and comfortable. She is also super responsive with all of our emails and questions and on the day of the wedding, she kept us on track of our schedule. Most importantly, our photos came out beautifully and she was able to document the story of our wedding so magically. Im in love! I highly recommend Wai to all our family and friends!!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Wai Reyes FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Brea, 92821 See on map