1638 Via Tulipan, San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Joe Latter Photographer

Around the corner or around the world, Joe's unique vision of the wedding day blends his years of fashion photography with his uncanny ability to tell the story. Weddings are an expression of who you are. My goal is to tell the story of your wedding day with beautiful images that are spontaneous and relaxed. A great image should make you feel something. I want your images to feel like you, the way you remembered.

Follow Joe Latter Photographer on

C2 A9JoeLatter0010
 C2 A9JoeLatter0011
 C2 A9JoeLatter0012
Joe Latter Photographer
wilson creek winery wedding temecula napa win
pelican hill weddin

Joe Latter Photographer 5
Joe Latter Photographer 6
Joe Latter Photographer 7

Alex · Married on 09/01/2018

Joe is the best! We loved sharing our wedding day with him and having him there to photograph our special time. Before the day, his communication was excellent, and made us feel comfortable and excited about the day and how the photos would turn out. On the day, he was professional, warm and friendly - the perfect combination of making sure we had beautiful photos and letting us enjoy the day. I'd recommend him to anyone and our photos are stunning. Thank you Joe!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Joe Latter Photographer 8

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2018

Honestly, I don't know where to start with all of the positive things I have to say about Joe Latter!! Firstly, to give you a little background about myself-- I am highly particular, very detail oriented, and had a vision for my wedding day. I interviewed so many vendors, across every service, and I think Joe is absolutely fabulous! I instantly fell in love with his style of photos from his website gallery. But what continually impressed me, was Joe's attitude and professionalism! He is sooo positive and honestly made the entire experience such a blast (& taking photos can be so tedious-- just ask my husband;) ) He is fun, outgoing, comical, and most of all, efficient! So you won't be spending your whole special day taking photos and instead will be enjoying it with your guests! I think having a photographer who makes you smile and laugh naturally makes your photos just that much more beautiful-- and when I look at my wedding photos, I can truly feel the love and joy enriching my eyes! They are stunning <3.

Furthermore, Joe doesn't take a long time to get your photos back to you! I waited less than 2 weeks until he had the edited, digital high resolution photos back! Amazing turn around time! I know so many brides that don't get photos for 6+ months. He also worked with me on making amazing albums-- such attention to the flow of the day and telling a story with the books.

From initial phone interview to the wedding day and even weeks after the wedding, Joe is an impressive photographer! He took my wedding vision and translated it into photography so I can relive it every time I look at his photos :) They are truly spectacular and breathtaking.

If you want someone who will help you enjoy the day, be fun, and bring you to tears with how much love he can photograph-- Joe Latter is your person!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2017

We couldnt have dreamed of a better experience than what Joe Latter provided. Not only are his photographs artistic and inventive, but they capture the essence of the moment. Joe makes it easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera and his turn around time is lightening fast. I can't wait to have him back to Chicago to take photographs of our little one.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Joe Latter Photographer 17

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Joe Latter Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Small Wonders
    Small Wonders Wedding Planners

Joe and his team were very professional, came early to scout ideal photo locations, and had a quick turnaround time. The pictures they took really captured the essence of the bride and the wedding party, and in addition to the other vendors finding them easy to work with, the bride was very happy with their work!

• Michelle Kim Photography
    Michelle Kim Photography Wedding Photographers

Joe is one of the most talented photographers I know. What makes it even better is that he is easygoing and makes his clients feel so calm despite the crazy conditions of the day. This laid-back quality helps everyone relax and be themselves which makes for the best environment and subjects to shoot.

• Above All Catering, Inc.
    Above All Catering, Inc. Wedding Caterers

WOW! Joe's photography is amazing. He's reliable and honest.

• 1638 Via Tulipan San Clemente, 92673 See on map