Los Angeles Orange County, Midway City, CA 92655 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About CC Images

Packages start at $ 1000
Thumb drive of all your wedding pictures,
Free retouching,
Photo Album,
2nd Photographer - additional coverage,
Online viewing and download,

Engagement shoot.

Nationally published with 20 yrs experience. Call Chris 310 500-9075 or chris@ccimages.com for a booking.

"We wish to tell your story. "

:: Testimonials ::

"The pictures looked so great! There's so many that are my faves...I particularly enjoyed the close ups of Heath and I. There's also a few that you did in black and white that look super hot!
Thank you, you rocked it." - Sasha & Heath Hamm

"Within 5 minutes of meeting Chris, we felt so comfortable! It was as if we'd known him forever. After a terrible experience with another photographer we had to let go of, we were very excited to talk with Chris. He had amazing ideas for a personal, unique engagement shoot. The first thing that drew me in was obviously his amazing pictures. But what I loved was that when I complimented how well he captured that naturally happy look, he explained how he helps create those looks; that they don't always happen so naturally when you have a camera in front of you. Chris and his assistant were such a pleasure to work with in both our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! I was overwhelmed with the abundance of images we received back from both events and all were stunning. He exceeded my expectation and helped us all feel so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. He has great pose ideas, gives lots of direction when needed, makes you laugh, and has a contagious enthusiasm." -Katy D.

"We had our shoot at a cute little park in Huntington Beach and it was so much fun! Chris was awesome. We felt so comfortable and we had a great time. Another great thing was that we had just met him that very day too, but felt like we had known him for a while. That's when you know you have a good connection with someone and that's when we knew that we wanted him to photograph our special day.My husband and I are so pleased with the photos that we have received . :) Oh and I cannot forget to mention is partner Vaugn, he was great! He photographed the guys getting ready and ran the photo booth! (which was a huge hit! ) definitely would relive this night with these guys again! -Malisa K.

BrideMaidgiglecopy
bridemaidsweb
wedCake400
SouloftheSea
CC Images
Voted in top photographers for Southern Ca.
Voted in top photographers for Southern Ca.
web tahn2 girls 7001
BrideMaidgiglecopy

13 Reviews for CC Images

• F

Fabian · Married on 08/25/2017

Chris was amazing from day one! He took time to meet us during the week late at night. My fiance and I had meetings lined up with other photographers the rest of that week. After meeting with Chris, we hired him right then and there and cancelled all other appointments we had. We knew Chris was the right photographer to handle our big day. On our wedding day, Chris was not only professional but courteous. He was excited just like everyone else that day and really made sure to capture all of our moments. Any request we had, Chris made sure to accommodate. Our wedding day seemed to have flown by rather quickly. My wife and I were both excited to see how the photos turned out, since the day went by so quick we were unsure if everything was caught on camera. We received the photos from Chris soon after. Needless to say, they were great!! My wife was extremely happy and we both enjoyed going through each photo recalling every moment of our wedding. Chris has a great eye for taking photos. He is a true pro! I recommended Chris to friends and family. They have all told me that they are more than happy and satisfied with his work! Trust me when I say that Chris is the right man to hire. Thank you Chris! We will make sure to use your services again with any photo opportunities in the future!

Miranda · Married on 02/26/2017

CCimages has some amazing packages for whatever your photography needs could possibly be. Chris is an amazing photographer!! We already did our engagement shoot with him at Disneyland which was so much fun and the pictures came out absolutely beautiful. My fiance and I aren't much for being photographed but Chris had no problem making us both feel comfortable. We are getting married in Feb 2017 and I'm so excited to see how perfect Chris will capture our big day. Really I cant say enough good things about the quality and professionalism of CCimages.

My fiance and I met Chris at a wedding expo. We spoke with a couple of photographers that day, but we were very charmed by Chris in particular. He is passionate about his work and really wants to create photos that convey an emotion and a story that is reflective of each couple. We booked Chris for our engagement shoot and he made us feel comfortable the entire time. Taking photos can sometimes feel awkward...but Chris made the shoot fun and offered plenty of ideas. It was a great experience overall and we are looking forward to having Chris take our wedding photos.

CC Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 988.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,518.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• CC Images 1
    Free Retouching!
    With any photography packages receive free retouching on your pictures. The perfect way to add luster and high quality to your special day.
  • CC Images 2
    Military, Firemen & law enforcement- 10% off all packages!
    Special deal for armed forces, police and firemen. Thanks for serving.

• Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant
    Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

For any couple reading this: I am Reverend Michael and I have Officiated over a few thousand Wedding Ceremonies and therefore I have worked with hundreds of Wedding Photographers. There a are only a handful of Wedding Photographers that are excellent as to quality, personality and the ability to think outside the box, and Chris is among the cream of the crop. You would be extremely remiss in not at least talking to Chris before you decide on a photographer. Each couple we have worked for have raved about Chris and could not be more pleased. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

• Los Angeles Wedding Dove Service Orange County CA 714-903-6599
    Los Angeles Wedding Dove Service Orange County CA 714-903-6599 Wedding Planners

The proof is in the pictures he took for our brides and wedding shows! Chris is awesome! So personable! So fun! So creative! I am so impressed with his talent! the Orange County Wedding & Event Center & Lorriane McCullough RECOMMEND CC Wedding Photography!!!

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends CC Wedding Photography for that special occasion. They are true professionals in their field. Visit them online. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Los Angeles, Orange County Midway City, CA 92655 See on map