Cliff Drive, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $250
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant

Video Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOV6A3xFosQ

I am thrilled to have been voted the #1 Best Officiant in Orange County, California for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015 by MyFoxTelevision HOT LIST viewers. If the links do not work with your browser, simply copy and paste them into your browser location bar. http://oc.cityvoter.com/best/orange-county/winners

And I am also very proud to be one of a handful of Orange County, California Officiants, and the only Laguna Beach Officiant to be listed on the "Martha Stewart's WeddingWire" web site. https://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/reverend-michael-wedding-officiant-laguna-beach/fe663400bf5c9c9d.html

I am competitively and reasonably priced, and offer numerous options, customizations and personalization's not typically offered by other Officiants. I am a full time Orange County, California Wedding Officiant and I stopped counting after 2,000 Ceremonies. I Officiate at all Orange County, California Hotels, Country Clubs, Parks, Chapels, Beaches and Residences with Personalized, Non Denominational Wedding Ceremonies.

I offer a totally personalized Ceremony from the very beginning to the very end.
By utilizing my services you get the option to decide every word of your Wedding
Ceremony, if you want to and you get three choices:
1. Do absolutely nothing. I will compile a very nice, romantic Ceremony for you.
2. Choose any one of the Ceremony samples I send you and make any alterations you wish.
3. Mix and match between all the Ceremony samples I send you, make any changes you wish and add anything you wish.

After your Ceremony, I send you your final Ceremony text and a Certificate of Marriage, and you get to keep them as keepsakes.

"Your Ceremony words are the most important part of your Ceremony", and you can easily pick out or compile the Ceremony you want. The feedback I receive from couples is that after they have picked out their Ceremony text and the promises they want to make to each other, they are much more in tune with their Ceremony than other couples and their "Ceremony Words" have so much more meaning to them than a typical fill in the blank, canned Ceremony. They also get a greater realization of the importance of their vows, their feelings for each other and the institution of marriage. It will also make a major difference for your families and guests during your Ceremony and the memories of your special day.

If you are having your Ceremony outside the Orange County, California area and wish to compile your own personalized Ceremony, hand it to your Officiant or Justice of the Peace and say, "Here read this". I have compiled a book titled: "Wedding Ceremonies Devoted to Love and Commitment". http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/reverendmichael

Please feel free to call me at 949-494-4200 or email me at cabowedrev1@gmail.com to check my availability, pricing and to receive TWO FREE CEREMONY SAMPLES at no obligation to you.

Please furnish me the below information or as much as you can.
1. The Bride and the Grooms first names.
2. Ceremony date.
3. Ceremony location (City and name of venue).
4. Ceremony start time.
5. Approximate number of guests.

Please click on each of the below links. If the link does not work with your browser, simply copy and paste each of the below http's into your browser location bar.

Video Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOV6A3xFosQ

Fox Television Viewer Poll: http://oc.cityvoter.com/best/orange-county/winners

Ceremony Book: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/reverendmichael

Ceremony Words: https://www.dressupyourwedding.com/Article.do?showArticleEvent=true&article=23

Ceremony Planning: https://www.dressupyourwedding.com/Article.do?showArticleEvent=true&article=26

Name Change Kit: http://www.missnowmrs.com/

Ceremony Tipping Etiquette: http://www.bridalguide.com/planning/wedding-budget/tipping-tips

Follow Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant on

Michael93
3f6cbc604b6f2d8c Rev
My friends, Sandy & Jim. I even introduced them. Laguna Beach Residence
I was extremely proud to Officiate my own daughters Ceremony, Natalie to Brian, in a beautiful park...
My friends, Bill & Susan, at the Hotel Laguna Rose Garden.
My friends, Bill & Susan, at the Hotel Laguna Rose Garden.
Jean & Dennis. Jean is one of the all time best Wedding Coordinators ever and I had the pleasure to...
Dana & Johnny, one of my all time sweetest couples! Orange Hill Restaurant, Orange CA.
My Main Beach friends, Andrea & Zach, on a wonderful Laguna Beach hilltop overlooking the ocean.
Glady's Knight of Glady's Knight and the Pips & William. Other than it was at the Ritz-Carlton in...
National Inquirer! I even got mentioned twice!
National Inquirer! I even got mentioned twice!
My friends, Gigi & Tony. My very first couple! Crescent Bay Point Park Laguna Beach.
My friends, Jeff & Sally, at their home in Laguna Beach
My friends, Jeff & Sally, at their home in Laguna Beach
Laurie & Todd, two of my best friends on the beach at the Hotel Laguna.
Laurie & Todd, two of my best friends on the beach at the Hotel Laguna.
Treasure Island Beach by the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach.
Treasure Island Beach by the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach.
My friend Dorothy who hosted a wonderful Ceremony at her residence in Laguna Beach.
Crescent Bay Point Park
Michael93
3f6cbc604b6f2d8c Rev

• Videos 1

104 Reviews for Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant

Reverend Michael was quick to respond to any questions I had. He was very organized and had many options to choose from so that we could compile our own wedding ceremony that fit our personalities. He has a lot of experience and advice to help make your day special. He did a wonderful job and everything went seamless on our wedding day. I highly recommend Reverend Michael to help make your big day complete and worry free.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Monique · Married on 06/06/2015

Excellent service and very professional. Highly recommend to any couple for their wedding. Very happy. Respond quickly to questions and a very happy person.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Lisa and Gerard · Married on 12/07/2014

The thought of planning our wedding was very overwhelming. Especially the wheres and hows. Then my wife came stumbled across a youtube video introducing Michael. So we watched it together and called to set up a consult for the very next day. If you are still contemplating and stressing about the ceremony, DONT. Call Michael. He literally produced the EASY button for the both of us. He is so nice and pleasant and reminds you that this is going to be your day. You are in charge. He will give you examples and experiences [he's been doing this for over 20 years] that will help guide you into making your special day magical. Ask questions because he has answers. We are very happy to have met Michael. It was meant to be. Thank you Michael. Side Note: Dont call him Sir or Reverend!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Darnall Photography
    Darnall Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Reverend Michael quite a few times and he makes the ceremony fun and relaxed.. Chris Darnall Photography

• Passion Parties by Pilar
    Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

• Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport
    Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport Hotel Weddings

Reverend Michael is one of the most sought after officiants in Orange County. He has always listened to the Bride and Grooms to incorporate their ideals into their vows. His personal regard for each and every wedding ceremony he officiates, truly makes each couple feel their ceremony is one of a kind and truly special.

• Cliff Drive Laguna Beach, 92651 See on map