Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant

Laguna Beach, CA View map
$250 Typical Price

$250 Typical Price

Video Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOV6A3xFosQ

I am thrilled to have been voted the #1 Best Officiant in Orange County, California for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015 by MyFoxTelevision HOT LIST viewers. If the links do not work with your browser, simply copy and paste them into your browser location bar. http://oc.cityvoter.com/best/orange-county/winners

And I am also very proud to be one of a handful of Orange County, California Officiants, and the only Laguna Beach Officiant to be listed on the "Martha Stewart's WeddingWire" web site. https://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/reverend-michael-wedding-officiant-laguna-beach/fe663400bf5c9c9d.html

I am competitively and reasonably priced, and offer numerous options, customizations and personalization's not typically offered by other Officiants. I am a full time Orange County, California Wedding Officiant and I stopped counting after 2,000 Ceremonies. I Officiate at all Orange County, California Hotels, Country Clubs, Parks, Chapels, Beaches and Residences with Personalized, Non Denominational Wedding Ceremonies.

I offer a totally personalized Ceremony from the very beginning to the very end.
By utilizing my services you get the option to decide every word of your Wedding
Ceremony, if you want to and you get three choices:
1. Do absolutely nothing. I will compile a very nice, romantic Ceremony for you.
2. Choose any one of the Ceremony samples I send you and make any alterations you wish.
3. Mix and match between all the Ceremony samples I send you, make any changes you wish and add anything you wish.

After your Ceremony, I send you your final Ceremony text and a Certificate of Marriage, and you get to keep them as keepsakes.

"Your Ceremony words are the most important part of your Ceremony", and you can easily pick out or compile the Ceremony you want. The feedback I receive from couples is that after they have picked out their Ceremony text and the promises they want to make to each other, they are much more in tune with their Ceremony than other couples and their "Ceremony Words" have so much more meaning to them than a typical fill in the blank, canned Ceremony. They also get a greater realization of the importance of their vows, their feelings for each other and the institution of marriage. It will also make a major difference for your families and guests during your Ceremony and the memories of your special day.

If you are having your Ceremony outside the Orange County, California area and wish to compile your own personalized Ceremony, hand it to your Officiant or Justice of the Peace and say, "Here read this". I have compiled a book titled: "Wedding Ceremonies Devoted to Love and Commitment". http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/reverendmichael

Please feel free to call me at 949-494-4200 or email me at cabowedrev1@gmail.com to check my availability, pricing and to receive TWO FREE CEREMONY SAMPLES at no obligation to you.

Please furnish me the below information or as much as you can.
1. The Bride and the Grooms first names.
2. Ceremony date.
3. Ceremony location (City and name of venue).
4. Ceremony start time.
5. Approximate number of guests.

Please click on each of the below links. If the link does not work with your browser, simply copy and paste each of the below http's into your browser location bar.

Video Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOV6A3xFosQ

Fox Television Viewer Poll: http://oc.cityvoter.com/best/orange-county/winners

Ceremony Book: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/reverendmichael

Ceremony Words: https://www.dressupyourwedding.com/Article.do?showArticleEvent=true&article=23

Ceremony Planning: https://www.dressupyourwedding.com/Article.do?showArticleEvent=true&article=26

Name Change Kit: http://www.missnowmrs.com/

Ceremony Tipping Etiquette: http://www.bridalguide.com/planning/wedding-budget/tipping-tips

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Kylee
    Katie Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After reading all of the reviews we selected Reverend Michael to officiate our wedding and we are so glad we did!

He had so many ideas for our ceremony and took so much time answering all my questions and helping me plan everything out. He is very well spoken and arrived early to our wedding to meet our families and go over things with everyone. We had so many comments on how well he did and how special our ceremony was.
  • User2212543 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Reverend Michael was quick to respond to any questions I had. He was very organized and had many options to choose from so that we could compile our own wedding ceremony that fit our personalities. He has a lot of experience and advice to help make your day special. He did a wonderful job and everything went seamless on our wedding day. I highly recommend Reverend Michael to help make your big day complete and worry free.
    Monique Married on 06/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent service and very professional. Highly recommend to any couple for their wedding. Very happy. Respond quickly to questions and a very happy person.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Darnall Photography Darnall Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Reverend Michael quite a few times and he makes the ceremony fun and relaxed.. Chris Darnall Photography

Passion Parties by Pilar Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport Hotel Weddings

Reverend Michael is one of the most sought after officiants in Orange County. He has always listened to the Bride and Grooms to incorporate their ideals into their vows. His personal regard for each and every wedding ceremony he officiates, truly makes each couple feel their ceremony is one of a kind and truly special.

Occasions at Laguna Village
4.8 out of 5 rating , 26 Reviews
路 Wedding Videographers

Cliff Drive Laguna Beach, 92651

9am to 6pm PST
Location of (Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding