104 Reviews for Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant

104 Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Reviews

Reverend Michael was quick to respond to any questions I had. He was very organized and had many options to choose from so that we could compile our own wedding ceremony that fit our personalities. He has a lot of experience and advice to help make your day special. He did a wonderful job and everything went seamless on our wedding day. I highly recommend Reverend Michael to help make your big day complete and worry free.

Profile Picture User4678250, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Excellent service and very professional. Highly recommend to any couple for their wedding. Very happy. Respond quickly to questions and a very happy person.

Profile Picture Monique, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The thought of planning our wedding was very overwhelming. Especially the wheres and hows. Then my wife came stumbled across a youtube video introducing Michael. So we watched it together and called to set up a consult for the very next day. If you are still contemplating and stressing about the ceremony, DONT. Call Michael. He literally produced the EASY button for the both of us. He is so nice and pleasant and reminds you that this is going to be your day. You are in charge. He will give you examples and experiences [he's been doing this for over 20 years] that will help guide you into making your special day magical. Ask questions because he has answers. We are very happy to have met Michael. It was meant to be. Thank you Michael. Side Note: Dont call him Sir or Reverend!!

Profile Picture Lisa and Gerard, 12/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael was great to work with. He was very flexible as far as his pricing because our wedding was in Huntington Beach. He is really a professional and he has a lot of experience as an officiant. My coordinator recommended him because she has enjoyed working with him in the past. I was worried about never meeting reverend Michael in person before our wedding, but our ceremony turned out perfect and I was very happy with his services. He is great at responding to emails and I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Joanne, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I found Reverend Michael through Yelp.com. He had wonderful reviews so i decided to give him a call. After our conversation i knew he was the person to marry my husband and i. He was very detailed and helped me put together a beautiful ceremony. I had lots of questions and he answered every one of them. On the wedding day we were actually a few minutes late (sorry about that :) and he patiently waited with all our family in the gazebo. Everything turned out amazing and it was a day to remember. Thank you again for everything Michael, we really appreciate it.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't praise Reverend Michael enough. He was extremely professional and experienced in his work. He took the time to go through everything in detail, from wedding vows to the ceremony tips and insights, he knows it all and is happy to pass on his expertise to you to make sure your day goes flawlessly. We had a small wedding, with no rehearsal yet with his guidance, it was beautiful and perfect in every way. He took control of the ceremony and made sure everyone was on the same page, from the groom, to the wedding party, to the quartet and the coordinator. He kept reminding me it was my day and was happy to accommodate every detail of my vision.

We were going to have a friend officiant our ceremony, but I am truly happy we decided to go with a professional, and no one is more experienced in this field then Reverend Michael. Kudos, and thank you from both of us.

Krista and Chris

Profile Picture User4136101, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was our pleasure to meet Reverend Michael as the officiant on our wedding ceremony at Laguna Beach, CA. His intelligence, wisdom and high professionalism impressed us from the first moment that we knew him. We are very grateful for the warm and wise advices Reverend Michael gave us before and after the ceremony and the way he conducted one. He made everything possible to make our ceremony gentle, sweet and unforgettable.

Profile Picture Ksenia, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What a blessing to have Reverend Michael perform our ceremony. Very professional, organized and quite personable. He led us through the entire process step by step including video instruction. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of an officiant.

Profile Picture julia, 4/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael was just a delight to work with.
Not only was he professional but also creative and made our ceremony unique to us. My friends and family were amazed with his style. I would highly recommend him to anyone of my friends or family.

Profile Picture Jaime , 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael did a spectacular job on our wedding day! His level of experience is evident in his passionate and professional manor, which begins the moment you start working with him. He truly customizes your ceremony to your liking, provides plenty of helpful information, and had left us and our guests with an amazing and unforgettable ceremony. I would recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant!

Wedding 03/28/2014

Profile Picture User4012782, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I don't even know where to start. Reverend Michael was fast in responding to every email. His instructions were excellent. He was so personable and he made us feel as if we had known him forever. Our ceremony was PERFECT. I am absolutely confident he will be the best thing to happen to you too.

Profile Picture Patsy , 2/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't ask for better Human Being to officiate our ceremony. Everything Was easy because of Reverend Michael. He explained everything clearly. He was very professional , nice and the most important- understanding!

Profile Picture denise, 11/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael, played a significant part in making our wedding captivating. His services were beyond professional as he took a personal regard in providing tips for our ceremony and allowing us to craft the words spoken throughout. He was very easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and even offered his own experiences at other weddings so that we could learn from mistakes others have had and also successes he's encountered.

I personally hope many other couples seek his wisdom and care because when you have a difficult family like mine, Reverend Michael will make sure your vision and ONLY your vision comes true.

Thank you Reverend Michael for such a beautiful ceremony! Our guests all agreed it was the most elegant one they've heard to date :)

Profile Picture User3679669, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

After reading all of the reviews we selected Reverend Michael to officiate our wedding and we are so glad we did!

He had so many ideas for our ceremony and took so much time answering all my questions and helping me plan everything out. He is very well spoken and arrived early to our wedding to meet our families and go over things with everyone. We had so many comments on how well he did and how special our ceremony was.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverand Michael is truely a very gifted and special man! We felt so lucky to have had him on the most amazing and important day of our lives. He prganised everybody, gave direction to our photographer, made us laugh and cry and hosted a truely beautiful ceremony!

Right from the point of instruction he was professional and friendly, and an ear for support and advice! he really is a gem and I would recommend him to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Lina, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael is a true professional. He was extremely helpful through the entire wedding process and helped to guide us not only through the ceremony but through many other aspects of the wedding. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/31/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

outstanding officiant very helpful even helped me understand the pre-proccess for marriage and clarified alot of confusion i had, as well as his patience he waited for me even though i was almost 45 minutes late very professional and could not have had a better officiant

Profile Picture User3431652, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael was amazing! He let me pick and choose what I wanted him to say so that the ceremony fit our relationship. What we got was one of the most beautiful and perfectly fitting ceremonies possible and he even gave us all the credit by telling our guests we designed it ourselves. We got so many compliments on our amazing nuptials!

Reverend Michael was also much more than an officiant but a ceremony coordinator as well! He let everyone know ahead of time what to do, where to stand, what their cues were etc. He provided me with a ton of helpful information that most people do not think about which made it the best experience possible for not only us but all of our guests as well! My husband and I were very pleased with him all around and recommend him to anyone who wants amazing service for the best price around!

Profile Picture Denielle, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had the opportunity to interview a handful of Officiants at our Venue. When we came across Rev. Michael, we instantly knew he was a perfect fit. It is rare to meet someone that is very detailed and thorough, yet has an artistic customizable approach giving us the confidence to have the ceremony we have always dreamed of. Even though you can tell Rev. Michael has been officiating weddings for a long time as he did not let us forget one detail, from getting our Wedding License to coaching us throughout the process even right before our ceremony to have a flawless moment, his delivery was energetic, charismatic, and articulate. His professionalism shines through, and it was evident he had taken the time to rehearse the words we customized for our Ceremony. Thank-you Rev. Michael for geniunely speaking from the heart and touching everyone's that attended our wedding!

Profile Picture Tony & Jana, 6/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My original officiant told us about three weeks prior to our wedding that he would be unable to officiate due to health issues. So, trying to stay calm, cool and collected… I searched the internet. I didn’t want just any officiant. I wanted an officiant who could not only touch my soul (and groom’s, too), but also the soul of those attending the wedding (basically I wanted some tears and laughter… lol). I read pretty much every review I could find for officiants in the OC. There are tons of reviews out there and it’s not easy. I came upon all of the great reviews for Reverend Michael and also found a couple of his tips videos for brides and grooms and after seeing those, I knew I wanted him to officiate my wedding. I sent him a quick email explaining my dilemma and he answered back quickly that he was available. He didn’t waste any time… from the beginning, he steps you through the process every single step of the way. He gives you tips on everything from the license, ceremony, how to deal with vendors, getting great photographs…etc. He will completely customize the ceremony for you. He is very thorough and detailed and if you aren’t sure of something... he will get you through it!
Ok, so going through the whole planning of the ceremony process with him… I thought I had a good handle on what we could expect with Rev Michael on THE day. I knew he was professional, helpful, detailed, etc. So, I knew he would be all those things. But instead of just meeting our expectations, he exceeded every expectation and more. He is amazing! He made the whole wedding party feel comfortable, including the groom and myself. The ceremony evoked both tears and laughter from the guests. We had guests coming up to us and letting us know how awesome the ceremony and Reverend Michael was. Reverend Michael gave us all the credit, but we couldn’t have done it without his experience and guidance. Thank you for making our day so special in every way!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/16/13, 4 Reviews
3.4

We chose Reverend Michael to officiate our ceremony based on the positive reviews on this site and others - and because the price was right ($150 for a small beach wedding). I was impressed with his communication leading up to the ceremony and appreciated that he let us create our own ceremony based on his examples. However, I wish we had met with him and other officiants prior to making our selection for the wedding. My husband and I didn't care for his style - he came across as very stern/serious and somewhat pushy, almost like he was talking down to us. My husband and I pre-paid for his services in advance so that everything would be taken care of and we wouldn't have to worry about it the day of our wedding. Reverend Michael sent us an email receipt to confirm he received payment. However, on the day of our ceremony, right after the kiss, Reverend Michael said "Not to be rude..." and asked where his payment was. He said he usually marks down who has paid in his book and we weren't listed there. I think this is something that should have been addressed prior to starting the ceremony and perhaps if it were a larger wedding, it would have been handled differently. It was a little embarrassing and I felt it was very rude to ruin such a special moment and it made me and my fiancé feel like we were just a number on our special day. If I could go back and choose someone else to officiate our ceremony, I would.

Profile Picture J, 6/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michael was a fantastic officiant and went beyond all expectations. Michael's grammar, delivery and mannerisms are prime examples on how all officiants should be.

It could not have been better! Book him, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/26/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Revered Michael happened to be my officiant at my wedding by luck. I was looking for a wedding officiant a few months before my wedding. My choices for an officiant were not really working out. By chance my sister and her husband were at a wedding expo and put their name in for a raffle for wedding officiant services. They happened to win the raffle and low and behold I now had a wedding officiant. He happened to be available on my wedding date. I quickly got in touch with him and we talked for awhile about him and me and my fiance. Since I was planning my wedding from across the country we communicated through email and phone. I could sense that Reverend Michael has quite the experience. He was very helpful in creating a ceremony that I could personalize any way I want. He was able to provide suggestions and ideas that I could put together as my own. I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable in what he does. He was also very helpful in providing license information before and after the wedding, which was very helpful. I highly recommend Reverend Michael for any bride and groom looking for a wedding officiant that is professional and easy to work with it.

Profile Picture Vinessa, 5/25/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Very professional in appearance and his services. He allows you to compile your ceremony or you can have him do all the work. We did our own and pulled parts out of ceremony examples he provided us. We loved how everything turned out. :) It was just so nice to be able to hear something that was customized by us and wasn't your typical "I do. Blah blah......holy matrimony" It was beautiful, easy to understand, and our vows were fantastic. I highly recommend him. He's no fuss... doesn't want a boutonnière, doesn't stay for the reception...does his job and leaves. He does A GREAT JOB!! His voice is clear and very nice to listen to. His appearance is perfect and professional. He gives you great tips for you to know before the ceremony like flip flopping the guests seating arrangement so that you are able to actually see your family during the whole thing instead of staring at your groom's family the whole time and your parents at your back. Little things like that make Rev. Michael stand out... :)

Profile Picture Georgina, 5/15/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Michael, Is the MAN. I planned a very special surprise wedding and without he advise and assistance it would not have been possible. His advise ans tips not only made the wedding but saved me a lot of money. His assistance with our vows made it easy and personnel. I highly recommend Rev. Michael as the first and only choice if you want your wedding to be a very memorable and flawless. Thank You Mike for making this unusual and perfect wedding happen.

Profile Picture Ted, 5/10/13, 1 Review