Bronze n' Beautiful

Rancho Cucamonga, CA View map

At Bronze n' Beautiful we use Million Dollar tanning solution which is designed to create the most natural looking tan for all skin types, instantly. The unique formulations have an olive color base that negates any orange coloration to the skin, it’ non-greasy, streak-free, smells nice (we promise!) and is quick drying.

All of our spray tans are applied by a licensed Esthetician and we utilize the Fitzpatrick Skin Chart to match your skin with the proper tan color. When you receive our spray tan you end up with a natural tan that gives you a healthy tanned appearance not a fake orange colored tan.

This unique formulation dries quickly and will last 7-10 days.

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$55

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$49

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Tanning
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
    Madison Married on 05/27/2017
    I do not have enough space to write about how amazing Corinne is! I was recently married and she did my airbrush makeup for my wedding day. She was so flexible with my schedule, and drove to a hotel I was staying at to do mine and a few girls in the bridal party's makeup! She even gave us tips on how to get last- minute wrinkles out of my wedding gown. I loved the way my makeup turned out, and I had a trial beforehand so we could work out all of the details, so the day- of was flawless. She helped me feel confident, calm and ready for the big day. I had a few emotional moments during the wedding ceremony and the makeup still stayed on flawlessly! She is amazing.
    Sherrie Married on 08/02/2010
    I loved it, she was very nice and the tan came out perfect i think im hooked will proabaly be calling you at the end of the week :) for another tan!!!

Sherrie
    Brandy Married on 07/31/2010
    The tan was amazing!

The color is so natural and I love that you can see it instantly. It was fast, easy, and the end result was amazing. I hate looking pasty and white and this is the best way to get a natural looking tan in less then 10 minutes. I think I am hooked for life

Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I've had quite a few Brides AND Grooms utilize the services of Bronze n' Beautiful and could not have been more pleased. Do yourself a favor and contact Bronze n' Beautiful regarding their services. If you need to know more, feel free to contact me via ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com

Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91730
Location of (Bronze n' Beautiful)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding