17853 Santiago Blvd #107-276, Villa Park, CA 92861 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Jazmyn & Company

Jazmyn & Company is a wedding planning company in Villa Park, California that is known for their quirky, out of the box events. Since 2007, they have been creating weddings that are reflective of each love story, making sure that each couple has a fun and unconventional experience.

The experienced event planners at Jazmyn & Company will give you an unforgettable and stress-free wedding day by running your rehearsal, creating a timeline, managing your vendors and assisting you with anything else you may need. They will help you select vendors that suit your style and vision while also assisting with your budget and theme. They will embrace your personalities and toss out any traditional conventions that don’t suit you as a couple, wowing your guests from start to finish. They offer the following services and packages:

• Full-service coordination
  • Day-of coordination
  • Beach wedding packages
  • Selection of decor and style
  • Venue and vendor coordination
  • Wedding rehearsal
  • Detailed timeline
  • Research and recommendations
  • Venue site check and layout
  • Ceremony designs
  • On-site coordinator
  • Arch and arbor flowers and decor
Follow Jazmyn & Company on

Jazmyn & Company 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/16/2019

Jazmyn & Co. is AMAZING!

I am so happy and relieved that we went to the Bridal Show where we met Jazmyn!! She was an incredible asset and a life saver, I can't believe I even considered not hiring someone and trying to do it all myself. Our wedding would never have run as smoothly or been as stress free for me with Jazmyn, she helped us pull of an amazing wedding that all our friends and family had a blast at!

Most of my wedding anxiety surrounded the logistics of "the day of," which was not my organizational strong point. I didn't know how to make seating charts or design layouts, and I was very nervous about how everything would get picked up at what time and by whom--we had a totally do it yourself venue so we were buying EVERYTHING from separate vendors, food from one, dessert from another, flowers, DJ, alcohol from costco, bartenders, rented all the furniture and tableware, etc. Jazmyn was the only reason I stayed sane because she took away so much of the stress and made a timeline with all the vendors. She was even able to hire 4 assistants very short notice after our catering arrangement changed and no longer included servers.

Our wedding was a great success and many family members and friends were saying at brunch the next day how it may have been the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding. It most definitely would not have been as fun without Jazmyn's help!!! She helped me pick out the right colors and styles for all the glasses, linens, and flatware to match my theme, and guests just loved the aesthetic. She was great with last minute adjustments, adaptable, flexible, and calm at all times! Highly recommend, THANK YOU JAZMYN!! --Lauren & Rich, 3/16/2019, CFAER

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Jazmyn & Company 14
    Jazmyn & Company 15
    Jazmyn & Company 16

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2017

You would never know how stressful weddings are when Jazmyn is by your side! Jazmyn is incredibly easy to work with, professional, creative, flexible, comforting, and most importantly, fun! She texted back and forth like a friend offering continual updates throughout our whole process, always taking charge and reassuring both me and my husband that everything would be taken care of! She carved out time in her schedule to meet with us for several days to make sure our wedding ideas came through 100%. Let me tell you - this girl delivered! Our day went off without a hitch and even the smallest details were taken care of. Get her on your team you guys - you won’t regret it! ❤️

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Jazmyn & Company 24
    Jazmyn & Company 25
    Jazmyn & Company 26

Jazmyn & Company's reply:

Jenna, it was absolutely my pleasure! My team and I were glad to deliver such a beautiful day for you and Mike.

Crystala · Married on 09/09/2017

Jazmyn did a wonderful job helping us create our smallish, intimate beach wedding. Our plans originally included a reception party which we later changed. The number of wedding guests also fluctuated with this change. Jazmyn championed our efforts and worked with us every step of the way with plans and pieces until we had our vision the way we wanted it. She did an excellent job of proposing ideas that reflected an understanding of how we wanted our special day to feel and flow, for ourselves and our guests. A special beach wheelchair was procured for one guest, too.
    A wedding consists of two planning levels --Big Picture and many details. These have to harmonize for a good outcome.
    Thank you Jazmyn!!! Crys and Jim Watson

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00

• Taylor Street Favors
    Taylor Street Favors Wedding Favors

I love Love always weddings! After working with Jazmyn at Love Always Weddings on other projects we decided to hire them for our own wedding. We were so glad we did. Jazmyn saved us from ourselves - many times - by helping to clam us down from the overwhelming task of planning our wedding. She was awesome. She guided us and organized us and best of all on our wedding day we had the best time because we had no worries Jazmyn and her team did it all. So yes hire them!

• Cake Cathedral
    Cake Cathedral Wedding Cakes

As a fellow wedding vendor, working with Jazmyn at Love Always Weddings is such a pleasure. She is creative, organized and has a tremendouly fun personality which adds to the whole experience. I highly recommend her services for your big day! Jenny/Owner of Cake Cathedral.

• John Patrick Images
    John Patrick Images Wedding Photographers

Jazmyn is such an amazing planner. She goes way beyond what's expected and has such a superb eye for detail. I can add that her heart is huge, I was so blessed to be part of her team for the "Finally-I-do" wedding event. I love her catch phrase "celebrate love, not tradition". You can't go wrong with Jazmyn at the helm.

• 17853 Santiago Blvd #107-276 Villa Park, CA, 92861 See on map