Orange, Orange, CA 92856 Map · Phone number
1 review
Package Price $1,500
  • Deals 1

About BK Event Consultants

BK Event Consultants is a team of professional wedding planners located in Orange, California. Veteran wedding and event planners Brittany and Kaylyn leverage several years of experience in the event industry and a wide network of trusted vendors to offer superior customer service along with beautiful, memorable, and customized event design. With a wide variety of event planning services to choose from based on your level of involvement, BK Event Consultants offers just the right amount of planning coverage to fit your wedding planning needs.

Serving the greater Los Angeles and Orange counties, BK Event Consultants provides professional event planning, coordination, and design services for weddings and other special events. Services and packages are customized based on each client’s budget and unique wedding needs, but offer coverage from conception to final design and implementation. Event services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination

eacbfc9c5202838c 1535487185 abb2fff97edf082f 1535487120846 2 rsz 1dsc03310

1 Reviews for BK Event Consultants

1 User photo

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

From beginning to end no detail left behind

I began my planning early and was so thankful to find BK events just a couple weeks into my process. I cannot express how grateful I am to have found Brittany! She was there for me every step in the process and helped me to consider options and details I that had not even entered my mind!! I opted to go with full service plan and add on a few custom additions, and I am so glad I did!! Brittany was able to coordinate and manage decor and setup for my Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding!!! Everything was flawless and ran so smoothly. My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful my wedding day was. The best part was I was able relax and take it all in because I knew Brittany had everything handled. She was extremely responsive and I always got a call, text, and email back almost immediately which was amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about BK events, if you are on the fence at all about using a coordinator do yourself a favor and BOOK with them!!! I work full time and have a busy life, Brittany was a lifesaver and made the wedding planning process fun instead of stressful. Not to mention all of my vendors complimented me on her professionalism and execution. THANK YOU Brittany for helping me plan and execute this special day!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

BK Event Consultants's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for these kind words!! It was truly a pleasure for all of us to make your day as special as ever! It was really a perfect day!! Have a great time on your honeymoon:)

BK Event Consultants FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• BK Event Consultants 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Orange Orange, California, 92856 See on map
    Location of (BK Event Consultants)