5145 Tortuga Dr., 110, Costa Mesa, CA 92649 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Events by the Cea

EventsBytheCea is a full service event and design company. We are dedicated in turning your Pinterest dreams into a reality. Your celebration is our celebration and we want to ensure that every detail, every vision and every ounce is done with love and creativity! Our promise to you: everything is excactly how you envisoned it.

Follow Events by the Cea on

bd95cf0d c22a 4348 b86b c22d68c5ebcd 51 1016794

6 Reviews for Events by the Cea

• Kevin

Kevin Mendoza · Married on 03/14/2020

These ladied were amazing!

Our wedding planning was a little bit stressful at first but as soon as we hired the girls from events by the Cea everything went A LOT smoother. They were right there with us the whole time helping us with every little detail through phone or text. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Heather

Heather Huynh · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceptional Service!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIRING EVENTS BY THE CEA! Christina is AMAZING to work with, and so passionate about what she does. I recently got married, but hired Christina 7 months before the big day. Although she offers Day-Of or Month-Of packages, I decided that I needed all the help I could get. When I say she is there for you WHENEVER you need, I really mean it. I tried not to abuse it, but there were times I really needed her advice or help, and she responded almost right away. Christina is EXTREMELY kind, caring, responsive, professional, and very passionate about her work. She made our wedding day so special and was willing to go above and beyond to make us happy and stressed free. Although there were a few hiccups with our venue and our florist, Christina made sure that everything ran smoothly so that my husband and I would not know. In our eyes, the wedding was absolutely PERFECT and so beautiful. We had zero idea anything was going on, and Christina and her team deserve all of the credit for that. It is so evident how much pride and effort Christina puts into her work.

My mom and I would disagree over little things, but Christina was always there to help and make sure that in the end it was what I wanted and that I was happy. It is difficult to work with my mom as she is very particular and picky, however she LOVED Christina. My mom does not give compliments very easily or very often, but after the wedding she could not stop praising me on finding Christina, which made me feel really good because my mom is very critical of me. She could not stop talking about how amazing Christina was on the day of the wedding. She saw, first hand, just how hard Christina and her team were working.

Needless to say, I am SO appreciative that I found Christina as she was more than just a wedding planner to me, she also became a friend. I could ramble on about how amazing Christina and her team are, but you just need to experience it for yourself. HIRE HER! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!! I promise you.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Tseng · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing team!

Christina and her team were amazing to work with, and helped to make our wedding a stress-free and fun experience. From the beginning, she was always extremely enthusiastic, responsive, and professional. In addition, she is very organized and helped us to keep things on track. With her guidance, we had no issues with vendors or the venue on the day of our wedding.

Finally, her willingness to go above and beyond is something we truly valued. From picking up our wedding cakes to rearranging floral arrangements, she was always willing to help with the little things. Christina and her team are truly special, and we highly recommend her for any and all events!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Events by the Cea Pricing

Events by the Cea Price Rates

Events by the Cea FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by the Cea 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 5145 Tortuga Dr., 110 Costa Mesa, CA, 92649 See on map
    Location of (Events by the Cea)