5145 Tortuga Dr., 110, Costa Mesa, CA 92649 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Events by the Cea

EventsBytheCea is a full service event and design company. We are dedicated in turning your Pinterest dreams into a reality. Your celebration is our celebration and we want to ensure that every detail, every vision and every ounce is done with love and creativity! Our promise to you: everything is excactly how you envisoned it.

Follow Events by the Cea on

8 Reviews for Events by the Cea

• Diana

Diana · Getting married on 08/27/2021

A Wonderful Team

Christina and her team (Heidi and Bea) are a dream to work with. She had recently designed a gorgeous wedding at my future venue and I knew I had to learn more. Christina's initial response was fast, kind, and detailed. These are all qualities that I like and prefer to work with.

Our initial wedding date was August 29th, 2020. We had everything on track until Covid-19. A little background - my husband and I were planning our wedding from a different state. We are both from California but are currently located in Ohio. Given all the restrictions and potential family and friends flying in for our wedding, we decided to postpone our larger party sometime in July.

As you can imagine, this was a scary process. We were two months out from our wedding date, and both of us had no clue what to expect. Christina was completely understanding and supportive of our decision. What we liked the most was that she went immediately into action. She notified all of our vendors quickly and was able to work out a date change. Our new date is now August 27th, 2021.

To honor our original date, my husband and I decided to have a micro ceremony at Crystal Cove/Pelican Point. This is where we got to see Christina and her team shine. We had two months to quickly secure a new micro venue (which required a permit) and pull this off. Christina was quick to reach out both to us and to our vendors with the necessary information. If we ever had a question, she was available by email, text, and phone call. I provided her with detailed inspiration photos of what I wanted, and she and Heidi were always happy to give their input. They were both honest and clear with me regarding my vision and budget. I never felt pressured to spend more money or things like that. I felt completely comfortable with them.

Our micro ceremony was a dream. I highly recommend you go to her Instagram page (and our other vendors) to see photos. My husband and I found all of our own vendors (I am a grad student so research is my expertise), and Christina's team worked with them so seamlessly. I highly recommend that you consider hiring Christina for your next event as well as our other equally amazing vendors. We are so happy with her and we cannot wait to meet again for our larger party next year.

Our Wonderful Team:
    Planning and Design: Events by the Cea (@eventsbythecea)
    Photography: Dakota Sims (@dakotasims)
    Videographer: Marisa Cherie-Renberg // Electic Dream Company (@marisacheriephoto, @electricdreamcompany)
    Florals: Kats Florals (@katsflorals1)
    Makeup + Hair: Vanessa (@bibbidy_bobbidy_beauty)
    Cake: Simply Sweet Cakery (@simplysweetcakery)
    Venue: Crystal Cove/Pelican Point

Hope this helps in your planning process!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Tsang · Married on 10/03/2020

Christina and her team are the BEST! Hire them :)

Christina and her team are AMAZING! As soon as I met Christina, I knew I was going to be in good hands. She's so friendly, organized and genuinely cares about her clients having the wedding that they dream of. Knowing that Christina and her team had my back on the wedding day (and the few months leading up to the wedding day) made me a very stress-free bride. I would 100% recommend Events By The Cea to all of my friends and all engaged married couples for that matter! I promise that you won't regret hiring them

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Kevin

Kevin Mendoza · Married on 03/14/2020

These ladied were amazing!

Our wedding planning was a little bit stressful at first but as soon as we hired the girls from events by the Cea everything went A LOT smoother. They were right there with us the whole time helping us with every little detail through phone or text. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Events by the Cea Pricing

Events by the Cea Price Rates

Events by the Cea FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by the Cea 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 5145 Tortuga Dr., 110 Costa Mesa, CA, 92649 See on map
    Location of (Events by the Cea)