Events by the Cea

Costa Mesa, CA View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

EventsBytheCea is a full service event and design company. We are dedicated in turning your Pinterest dreams into a reality. Your celebration is our celebration and we want to ensure that every detail, every vision and every ounce is done with love and creativity! Our promise to you: everything is excactly how you envisoned it.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Christine H. Married on 11/05/2021

Absolutely Amazing!! Best Decision We Made For Our Wedding!

We hired Christina and her team for our wedding and it was absolutely the best decision we made for our wedding overall! Christina was so hands on throughout the planning process; even though we opted for the ‘day of’ package, Christina made herself available whenever needed for questions, recommendations and advice, which is so incredibly helpful considering there are so many decisions and things to consider. She attended our catering tasting, venue walk-through, came to pickup personal decor we had collected, organized the rehearsal and of course managed the entire wedding. Day of, her team was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were not only so attentive to myself and my husband, but made sure our parents were happy and comfortable, they kept all of the vendors aligned and on time and truly helped to bring our vision to life. I was honestly floored at how much support and services were included for the price point paid. I will absolutely use Events By The Cea again for future events and will recommend them to friends and acquaintances in need of an event planner!
    Marianne Married on 10/23/2021

EBTC are wedding dream makers!

My fiance and I first reached out to Events By the Cea in August 2020 to begin the wedding planning process for Fall/Winter 2021. Every step of the process, from the speedy initial response, to the day of the wedding we would not have been able to do without the help of Christina and the rest of the EBTC team.

Given pandemic uncertainties, we pivoted our decisions many times from wanting a traditional wedding, to wanting to elope, to wanting a smaller sized wedding since some of our immediate family members were not able to attend. EBTC were accommodating at every step of the way with no hesitation, and I cannot thank them enough! I've read a lot of anecdotes on couples going over wedding budget, but EBTC helped keep us on budget while not compromising on aesthetics-- in fact, everything looked better than we could have imagined thanks to their in-house graphics and floral teams.

My biggest rave of Christina and team is how confident and worry-free they allowed us to be despite our wedding venue, Redbird LA, giving us the roughest time. After booking and submitting deposit to Redbird, our point of contact at the venue changed 3 times, with each contact telling us different information on what was possible and how much each item costs. Christina helped us navigate questions left unanswered, and was wonderful in following up to clear any uncertainties.

Thank you Christina, the Leslie Knope of wedding planning, and the rest of the EBTC for making our dreams come true!!
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 08/27/2021

A Wonderful Team

Christina and her team (Heidi and Bea) are a dream to work with. She had recently designed a gorgeous wedding at my future venue and I knew I had to learn more. Christina's initial response was fast, kind, and detailed. These are all qualities that I like and prefer to work with.

Our initial wedding date was August 29th, 2020. We had everything on track until Covid-19. A little background - my husband and I were planning our wedding from a different state. We are both from California but are currently located in Ohio. Given all the restrictions and potential family and friends flying in for our wedding, we decided to postpone our larger party sometime in July.

As you can imagine, this was a scary process. We were two months out from our wedding date, and both of us had no clue what to expect. Christina was completely understanding and supportive of our decision. What we liked the most was that she went immediately into action. She notified all of our vendors quickly and was able to work out a date change. Our new date is now August 27th, 2021.

To honor our original date, my husband and I decided to have a micro ceremony at Crystal Cove/Pelican Point. This is where we got to see Christina and her team shine. We had two months to quickly secure a new micro venue (which required a permit) and pull this off. Christina was quick to reach out both to us and to our vendors with the necessary information. If we ever had a question, she was available by email, text, and phone call. I provided her with detailed inspiration photos of what I wanted, and she and Heidi were always happy to give their input. They were both honest and clear with me regarding my vision and budget. I never felt pressured to spend more money or things like that. I felt completely comfortable with them.

Our micro ceremony was a dream. I highly recommend you go to her Instagram page (and our other vendors) to see photos. My husband and I found all of our own vendors (I am a grad student so research is my expertise), and Christina's team worked with them so seamlessly. I highly recommend that you consider hiring Christina for your next event as well as our other equally amazing vendors. We are so happy with her and we cannot wait to meet again for our larger party next year.

Our Wonderful Team:
    Planning and Design: Events by the Cea (@eventsbythecea)
    Photography: Dakota Sims (@dakotasims)
    Videographer: Marisa Cherie-Renberg // Electic Dream Company (@marisacheriephoto, @electricdreamcompany)
    Florals: Kats Florals (@katsflorals1)
    Makeup + Hair: Vanessa (@bibbidy_bobbidy_beauty)
    Cake: Simply Sweet Cakery (@simplysweetcakery)
    Venue: Crystal Cove/Pelican Point

Hope this helps in your planning process!

655 Baker St Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
Location of (Events by the Cea)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding