Sweetest Love Moments

West Covina, CA View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

"Ideas alone won't create a life you love. Putting them into action will."

When it comes to your own dream, there is no right or wrong. Aside from working a full-time job, I have found that thing that I can completely lose myself in, and know that I want to continue for the rest of my career.

Sweetest Love Moments was created not only to build exceptional bonds and trust with my clients, but also to create a stress-free planning service that fits their needs. Being able to see family and friends come together to celebrate love is priceless. I am dedicated to create and give my clients the version of their perfect day that allows them to share their “sweetest love moments” with those they care about the most.

It has been a privilege and honor to meet and interact with so many people throughout the years, both clients and vendors. Everyone has been a pleasure to work with, and I am proud to say that everyone I have engaged with up to now is a friend for life. Hearing that kind of feedback is truly gratifying. Sharing the personal and intimate moments with my clients is indescribable.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kate Married on 07/02/2021

Wedding Coordinator

Christie was our amazing coordinator/planner for our wedding. Planning a wedding in general comes with stress, but planning a wedding during a pandemic is even way more stressful to say the least! However, having Christie as our planner during these uncertain times made us feel more at ease. She was so flexible and understanding when we had to look for a new wedding date a few times and definitely listened to all of our concerns. As a bride, it helped a lot to have a coordinator who is very organized, communicates well, and listens to our requests and concerns. She paid attention to all the little details that were important to us and made our dream wedding come true! Aside from her amazing work ethic and talent, she is also very sweet and kind! We couldn’t be more grateful to have her as our wedding coordinator. We highly recommend Christie!☺️

Sweetest Love Moments's reply:

I loved working with both you and Mark! With the both of us being brides during the pandemic, it was certainly a journey and quite the experience. I'm going to miss working with you lovebirds! Cheers to your marriage and can't wait to see what the future holds for the both of you.
    Guianna D. Married on 04/24/2021

Small backyard wedding

Christie was referred to me by a mutual friend after my original destination wedding was cancelled due to COVID. She stepped in 6 weeks prior to my small backyard wedding to help me plan and secure vendors. She was organized, patient, and super helpful. On the day of, she helped with all the details and was prepared to help with anything that was needed. I would hire her again. Highly recommend!

Sweetest Love Moments's reply:

Dear Guianna, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a privilege and honor to help you plan out your intimate wedding in just a few weeks. Wishing you and Joao all the best!! 💕
  • Michelle
    Michelle O. Married on 08/08/2020

A wedding during the pandemic

When my husband and I started planning our wedding in 2019, we had a vision of a large wedding with family from all over the world. Christie was there to guide us through finding venues and vendors and we had secured all vendors by December of 2019. In March of 2020, our world turned upside down and planning a wedding seemed almost impossible. We were encouraged by Christie and our vendors to be patient and wait to make a decision for postponement due to our wedding being in August. Thankfully, California began its re-opening process and we were able to see what regulations would be in place. Even with these new regulations it was still difficult to plan anything concrete as things continued to change on a daily basis.

Christie was there to help guide us in the process and help us make the best decisions to ensure the safety of us and our guests. Collectively with our venue and other vendors, we decided to move our reception outdoors to accommodate spacing of tables, change our original plated menu to a buffet, shorten the time frame of our event, and remove our dance floor and photobooth to create social distancing for us and our guests. We also decided with our church to do a smaller more intimate wedding ceremony with only immediate family present.

While all of these changes were not what we initially envisioned, our wedding was all the more special during these difficult times. Christie was professional, organized, prompt, and quick on calls and emails with our vendors and our venue. Christie was there to help us get answers to our questions from our venue and vendors when we were not able to reach them and she was a constant source of support for our big day which meant so much to both of us. Christie and her team were so adaptive, and receptive to our suggestions and to all the new changes and guidelines to help make our day as safe and special as possible. Our day was more beautiful than we both could imagined, and we couldn't ask for more. We are so thankful to her and her team for helping us create something special that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you Christie!

Sweetest Love Moments's reply:

Dear Michelle and Ronald, it has been quite the journey in planning your wedding. It's not easy to plan a wedding during a pandemic, but regardless we made it work and it was just as memorable. I wish you both the very best in life and I can't wait to see what your future holds. What I say in my description holds true. You both are forever my friends for life and just know that if you ever need any help planning smaller events, let me know. :) - With love, Christie

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Christie Van Paepeghem
Christie Van Paepeghem
Wedding Planner/Coordinator

Hi! My name is Christie and I'm here to help you with your Sweetest Love Moment.

I never thought I would start my own business. There are many risks and doubts that come with it, and you begin to question yourself, asking yourself “Are you sure? Is this the right thing to do right now?” It really all came down to one quote that helped me and keeps me motivated to this day. “Don’t quit your daydream.” I took the opportunity to shadow Joanna Chong, owner of J.Soiree Event Coordination & Design. She asked me to assist her at one of her events. Was this really what I wanted? Yes, this is exactly what I wanted. Today, I work full-time for USC as an Alumni Relations and Events Associate while working as a part-time wedding planner for my own business, Sweetest Love Moments. I am where I am today because of my networking, risk-taking, hard work and of course my passion for the event planning industry.

LA Speakeasy LA Speakeasy Bar Services & Beverages

We had the pleasure of working with Sweetest Love Moments for a beautiful wedding they coordinated on June 24th 2018 at the Millwick in DTLA. Absolutely appreciate Christie's communication and overall details. Providing us with a helpful wedding timeline, venue layout, vendor contact, parking information, and vendor meals. Would highly recommend Sweetest Love Moments and look forward to working with Christie again!

West Covina, CA, 91792
Location of (Sweetest Love Moments)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding