West Covina, CA 91792 Map · Phone number

About Sweetest Love Moments

"Ideas alone won't create a life you love. Putting them into action will." I developed a love and passion for weddings since as long as I can remember.

Being able to see family and friends come together to celebrate the love between the bride and groom is priceless. From concept to completion, from the detailed wedding day timeline to the final walk-through, I am dedicated to create an event that allow couples to share their sweetest love moments with those they care about the most.

Follow Sweetest Love Moments on

Sweetest Love Moments 6
Sweetest Love Moments 7

George Obispo · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect wedding - no stress - this is real

If you want the PERFECT WEDDING, with NO STRESS, I strongly recommend hiring Christie as your Wedding Coordinator.

I would like to believe that my wife and I required the most detail for our wedding day. We had the biggest vision, but didn't have the slightest clue on how we would execute our vision. On top of that, I get personal anxiety for big events because I'm the type where I hope that everything is perfect. Let's be real, your big day has to be a perfect day and you shouldn't settle for anything less.

Planning Phases: Christie's is extremely organized. We brought in a lot of outside vendors for this event. Christie was able to source all of the vendors and present you with a few options so you'll feel confident that you made the best choice possible. Regardless of what your budget is, Christie will go the extra mile to ensure you get what you want on your terms.

She is also easy to get a hold of, whatever day, whatever time, whatever came up at that moment - she was always there to answer our questions. Also, she keeps a cool and calm demeanor that gives you peace of mind that everything will turn out great. Not once have I seen her out of character. Christie was confident with her work and knew exactly what we needed to get done before the big day. She'll keep you on track when you need and will make sure nothing is missed SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY! And again, I'M THE WORRY TYPE! How refreshing is that?! (And for one of the biggest day's of your life!)

Ceremony/Reception: PERFECTION! We had a rooftop wedding in Downtown Los Angeles (kudos to my wife for the vision). Our wedding was catered by Wolfgang Puck, location was at LA Live, we didn't like the tables they provided so we sourced long tables from an outside vendor, we had 3 buildouts at the location coming from a different vendor, flowers had to come in at the perfect time to decorate the buildouts and the tables, photographers/videographers had a jammed schedule, we had timed giveaways, our daughter entered in a remote controlled car, etc etc. And honestly, I had no idea how it would all come together. But the moment my wife and I walked in, was one of the greatest moments of our day. All of the planning, the vision, the anxiety for the big day instantly went away because the wedding details and the venue exceeded our expectations. It says a lot when the venue manager comes to you and says that your Wedding Coordinator was one of the most organized and easy to work with individuals they've encountered.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Sweetest Love Moments 8
    Sweetest Love Moments 9
    Sweetest Love Moments 10
    Sweetest Love Moments 11

Sweetest Love Moments's reply:

Thank you, George and Angeli! It was so much fun working with the both of you and bringing your vision to life. I cannot get enough of both your expressions as you entered the space. Those moments make me smile and I know that I accomplished my goal: giving you the wedding of your dreams and a stress free day. I’m sad that everything is done but I know that we’ll be in touch for future days to come. All the Best, Christie 💜

Janet Lee · Married on 02/09/2019

Thankful to Christie and her team!

I found Christie through weddingwire and It was definitely a good choice to hire her as my day-of-wedding planner. On my wedding day, I barely noticed any details or had any time to deal with any of the planning but from the few glimpses I got, everything looked wonderful! I'm so glad I didn't try to do it myself or try to have my friends help me because we would have been overwhelmed and stressed! I'm so so thankful to Christie and her team for helping us enjoy our wedding day while she worked hard to take care of everything behind the scenes.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Dear Janet and Danny,
    It was my pleasure to help you out on your wedding day! You were both super organized, you knew what you wanted, and so easy going. Wishing you both a wonderful life together. Take care!

Richard Dang · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Planning, Reception and Ceremony

With a mere 5 weeks to plan for a wedding, Christie was amazing from start to finish. Her flexibility to meet and talk to go over pre-wedding details was invaluable in allowing us to pull off a memorable wedding. Christie also provided a day of timeline to ensure we didn’t miss or overlook any parts of our wedding day. Best of all, Christie was always calm and patience despite whatever was thrown her way- my wife and I having disagreements and coordinating the setup of our ceremony and reception on a rainy and windy day. If you’re looking for a wedding planner who’s patient, has attention to detail, organized, and takes pride in making sure your day is special, I highly recommend Christie.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Sweetest Love Moments's reply:

Thank you so much, Richard and Tania! I had a lot of fun planning your special day with you both and bringing your vision to life. It makes me so happy to know that not only did you both have a great time, but as well as your guests (even though it was the storm of the century!)

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together. May you always love and support each other for years to come. Congratulations again!

Sweetest Love Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• LA Speakeasy
    LA Speakeasy Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with Sweetest Love Moments for a beautiful wedding they coordinated on June 24th 2018 at the Millwick in DTLA. Absolutely appreciate Christie's communication and overall details. Providing us with a helpful wedding timeline, venue layout, vendor contact, parking information, and vendor meals. Would highly recommend Sweetest Love Moments and look forward to working with Christie again!

• West Covina, CA, 91792 See on map