Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Overflow Productions

Overflow Productions is an ambitious wedding videographer and filmmaking company for couples marrying in the greater Los Angeles, California area. This filmmaking group creates timeless wedding films that capture the authentic and raw emotions of the wedding day. Using their artistic talents, this team tells the story of a couple’s wedding day from start to finish.

This cinematic wedding videographer documents authentic film for couples of their wedding day. Overflow Productions films the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and the reception. To fully dedicate themselves and their time to each couple, this filmmaking company only books one event per day. The videographers provide highlight videos of the wedding through the lens of multiple cameras in multiple locations. They can even provide drone footage. They offer raw footage, client revisions, and even additional hours of filming to get the exact right shot. Couples can receive their video in the form of a digital download.

profilepicb 51 1046205

Overflow Productions 7
  • D. Shinn

D. Shinn · Married on 02/09/2019

Easygoing & Professional

Herman and his team were really great! They made the whole process easy and fun. Their production quality is top notch. If you want great video at a good price with a laidback crew, call overflow. No regrets

Sent on 03/26/2019

Rachel Lu · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing and beautiful work!

I was referred to Herman by one of my good friends who is a wedding coordinator so I knew he was a really good videographer!
    When I emailed him and asked about different questions, he responded to my email quickly and made sure everything I wanted was accommodated on the day of the wedding.

At the day of our wedding he came with his team (Herman and 2 other videographers) and they were so professional yet very fun and relaxing to work with. I'm not used to getting being video taped and photographed so I was worried that it will be awkward but he made us feel so relaxed and be ourselves. Few weeks after the wedding, he sent us 1 minute teaser video and both my husband and I were amazed by quality of his work!

And our 1 month anniversary since the wedding Herman sent us our 5 minute wedding video which was beyond what I imagined it to be. It was just beautiful. He sent us different formats so we can share it on instagram and facebook and was able to relive in our wedding day again with our friends and families!

I definitely recommend Herman and Overflow productions team if you are looking for a hardworking, professional, and awesome videographers! Herman is personable and such an awesome person! We are so glad we chose them for our wedding videography!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Overflow Productions's reply:

Rachel, you were amazing to work with! You've assembled such a great group of vendors for your special day. Hope to work with ANY of them in the near future!

Overflow Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Overflow Productions 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90019 See on map
    (310) 916-8296 (Phone number)