MCJ Impressions

Walnut, CA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

MCJ Impressions is a Walnut-based wedding videographer that documents weddings in the Greater Los Angeles region. The family-run company is passionate about fusing artist and photojournalistic methods to create cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling and traditional films. They strive to keep each shot fresh and natural while translating your big day into a work of art. Down the road, you will be able to relive your wedding over and over again.

Experience
The company is owned and operated by three sisters: Melanie King, Jennifer Yumul and Charlene Centen. Melanie is the photographer, Jennifer is the videographer and Charlene handles the business' client relations.

MCJ Impressions can document your pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Their videographic services include:

• Additional hours
  • Blu-ray
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Michelle Married on 09/25/2015
    So patient and hardworking. ABSOLUTELY Loved my wedding video!!
    John Married on 08/08/2015
    Melanie, Charlene and Jennifer and crew were amazing. They were absolutely perfect in their work and they executed it smoothly. We could not have asked for anything more from them and right from the start with our save the date idea of four seasons in four different locations we knew they were the best at what they do and they did not disappoint in any way. They went the extra mile to provide us with amazing photos and Jennifer's same day edit video was perfect. She captured our wedding day with such enthusiasm and it was her birthday as well so we definitely appreciate her taking the time to film our most special day. Melanie and Charlene were also on top of their game as they captured our photos with efficiency and creativity. We could not have asked for a better family to provide us with memories that would last for a lifetime. Thank you for bringing our wedding to life with your work and we recommend MCJ to anybody that wants to have a lasting memory of their wedding or event. We are extremely satisfied with MCJ's work and if we could relive it again, we probably would. Thank you Charlene, Melanie and Jennifer!
    Chris Married on 10/10/2014
    My wife and I were recently married in Temecula, CA at a beautiful winery on 10/10/2014. I had set out to find the perfect videographer to capture our special day months prior. This was quite a daunting task, because my wife went to film school and has very cinematic and discerning taste. I thought that this job was going to be impossible to get the quality my wife wanted and still fit within our budget.

When i found MCJ Impressions, I was completely blown away but the quality on their website. The videos were flawless, cinematic and really special. When my wife saw their videos - she got butterflies. They have such an artistic eye and capture very sweet, tender moments. I was completely stunned that they fit within our budget. I thought that there had to be some catch.

Upon meeting the girls at MCJ to discuss our big day - we were again blown away. They were the sweetest of people. They listened to what was important to us and what we needed to capture on film. They were on top of every followup email and phone call leading up to the big day.

For our big day - MCJ again were absolutely amazing. They did a great job coordinating with our photographer and wedding planner to make sure everything had a great flow and no area was missed. They were also out of the way of all important parts (just capturing the moment - and never intruding). I actually stepped on one girl on the dance floor by accident - sorry! They had the perfect questions to ask us and our guests for day-of testimonials. We cannot say enough great things about our experience with MCJ. They knocked out our trailer video super fast too! My wife has watched our video over a 1000 times and cries in happiness every time!

MCJ Impressions is amazing and deserves more than 5 stars!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

MCJ Impressions Price Rates

Walnut, 91789
Location of (MCJ Impressions)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding