DJ MoJoe

Simi Valley, CA View map

$2,150 Most Popular Price

Setting the Tone for the Rest of Your life. Choose Fun!

IT’S YOUR BIG DAY. NOT JUST FOR YOU, BUT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

You’re trying to give them an amazing time, right? Because you know it’s all worth it, you’re deciding how to invest your time and money to create the wedding of your dreams.

In the multiple years I’ve worked with couples, I really came to understand your dilemma. Let me help you out. All my couples know these two things:

1. An Inexperienced, Budget DJ saves you a few dollars.
  2. A Professional saves you embarrassment and regret.

THE DIFFERENCE. RUN OF THE MILL DJ

✖️ ‘Boring’ Wedding Gossip. Awkward DJs with low energy and no stage presence can’t read crowds. Their poor (or non-existent) transitioning and song mixing kills the mood.

✖️ “That was cringe-y.” A messy DJ obnoxiously blasting cheesy music and spazzing out everyone moment of silence ruins the flow and leaves you with a poor reputation.

✖️ Ruined Night & You’re At Risk. Your special celebration shouldn’t be a DJ’s practice event. Don’t risk all your careful planning and investment going down the drain.

✖️ A Bad Experience. They don’t care. About how they make you look, about what they do, or how your night turns out. And why would they?

vs. EXPERIENCED PRO (ACTUAL DJ)

✔️ The Wedding Everyone Keeps Raving About. A DJ who commands the crowd with finesse knows exactly how to create the fun, dance party your friends and family can’t stop talking about.

✔️ Makes you look good. With an epic set-up presentation, we engage the crowd with positive energy. A pro knows how to handle silence, control the volume, and impressively mix music to ensure everyone has a blast.

✔️Unforgettable moments. Have only fun and amazing memories when you think back about your wedding day. You’ve worked hard to make it special. Don’t leave the moments and memories to chance.

✔️Ease of mind. We care. About all your effort, your reputation, and your special day. We listen to what you want and enjoy working with our clients!

-----------

Avoid the Frustration, Heartaches, and Embarrassment.

AND JUST ENJOY YOUR WEDDING WITH DJ MOJOE!

1. CUSTOMER SERVICE

It's All About You.

Your DJ MOJOE Consultation reveals your needs and desires for optimum delivery. Once booked, I’ll guide you every step of the way to ensure your event is a success.

2. PROFESSIONALISM

Your Special Event Only Happens Once.

With the trust of hundreds of notable past clients throughout Southern California, hire a DJ you can trust to handle the intricate details and needs of your wedding.

3. TALENT

Every Party Deserves A Great DJ.

DJ MOJOE has proven its talent in the musical art of DJing time and time again. You and your squad deserve a good time. Rock your crowd the way music is meant to be played.

✔️ Performed 125 Weddings from 2017-2018

✔️ Preferred vendor at 10 wedding venues

✔️ Performed at 150 Different Venues

✔️ Full-time DJ/MC since August 2015

✔️ 64 weddings in 2019 already booked!

✔️ 42 weddings in 2020 already booked!

✔️ 31 weddings in 2021 already booked!

----------

I DON'T NEED TO READ THE REST, I'M CONVINCED. LET'S MOVE FORWARD!

Schedule a Consultation with DJ MOJOE Now:
www.calendly.com/djmojoe

----------

Your Party and Peace of Mind are Worth it.

• DJ MoJoe was amazing! He was so easy to communicate with, professional, timely and talented. Everyone at our wedding loved him, (even our vendors) and we are so glad we found him! I would highly recommend him to anyone and I honestly wish I could have another event just to hire him... He made our lives so easy and fun throughout the entire process!

- Stephanie, Bride | Wedding at Calamigos Ranch

• Throughout the whole planning process, Joe was very responsive, professional, and helpful. For instance, he had us fill out the planning form prior to the wedding, and we were very impressed by the level of detail in the form. It's one of those things that goes to show how much he cares about the smallest detail.

- Dennis, Groom | Wedding at Agoura Hills Event Center

• His MC skills, equipment, lighting setup and sound system truly enhanced our wedding reception getting people FROM ALL AGE GROUPS out of their seats and onto the dance floor.

- Lindsey, Bride | Wedding at Hummingbird Nest Ranch

----------

SUMMARY

I help set the right vibes and energy of your party through my tasteful music selections, smooth mixing, and tactful interactions all without being cheesy.

My goal is to make you look good, be stress-free, and simply enjoy your celebration knowing that you're leaving your special event to a skilled professional.

With 200+ events already performed just in the past 2 years and after gaining the trust of many satisfied clients, I look forward to creating even more connections and bringing the fun at your next event.

Schedule a call with me below.
www.calendly.com/djmojoe

Talk soon!
Joe (DJ MOJOE)
Instagram: @dj_mojoe

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1750.00

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2150.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• Mai
    Mai T. Married on 08/14/2021

Three Words: BEST DJ EVER!!!!!!!!!

A couple of things define a Successful Wedding Reception – Food, Open Bar, Flowers/Décor, and MUSIC.

I am a very particular and extremely picky person – so picky that I opted not to have a Wedding Planner and planned the entire Wedding by myself (“if you want something done well, do it yourself” type-of-mentality). I went through a whole vetting process before booking any of my Vendors and I am so glad that I picked Joe as our Wedding DJ!

Out of everything that I had to plan, Music was by far the EASIEST portion!

The entire process was seamless from beginning to end. Joe’s Planning App is super easy to use and convenient, as you can make all of your Wedding Song Selections in one place (Processional, Grand Entrance, First Dance, etc…). You can even add Song Requests (as many as you want) for the Dancing portion of the Reception, as well as add any Special Instructions or Notes. DJ MOJOE also has Spotify Playlists for every portion of the Wedding (Recessional, Cake Cutting, Garter Removal, etc..), which were super helpful when it came down to song selections. Once you’re done selecting everything, he goes over every detail with you and makes sure that all of your (and his) questions are answered. Communication-wise, Joe was very responsive and easy to reach. Anytime I had a question, I would text him and get an immediate response.

DJ MOJOE also offers Lighting “services” and did our Uplights – those totally set the mood to our Reception Ballroom and tied in very well with our Wedding Theme and Décor. You can see for yourself in the pictures!

Now on to the actual Wedding Day…

The Vibes were IMMACULATE.

The song choices played during the Dinner portion of the Reception were perfectly selected. I remember just writing “Chill Vibes” in his Planning App because I didn’t know what else to put and DJ MOJOE UNDERSTOOD THE ASSIGNMENT! My entire Wedding Party (myself included) were grooving and vibin’ to the music while enjoying our dinner.

Joe was also a great MC! He had a very calming voice and made sure to highlight all of the extra little things we offered to our guests throughout the evening, such as our Photobooth, Boba Bar, Dessert Table, and Late-Night Bites.

A talented DJ is a DJ that can read the crowd and play songs that everybody dances to – and DJ MOJOE is definitely one of those…

My guest list was made of both young and old folks; and Joe made sure there was something for everyone. He changed the genre of music based on the vibe of the crowd and even included Mashups of old classic songs mixed with today’s top hits – everyone loved those!

When I tell you that my dance floor was NEVER empty from the moment Dancing started till the VERY END of the night, I am in no way exaggerating… DJ MOJOE ROCKED MY DANCE FLOOR and my guests LOVED him! So much so that they asked for an “Encore” and wanted to keep the party going even after the reception was over! Loool! A few of my guests even went as far as tipping him themselves because that’s how much they loved his work!

Overall, Joe did an AMAZING job! I would 1000% recommend him to anyone planning a Wedding and I will recommend him over and over again to all of my friends and family that need a DJ for an event!

Our Wedding Day was PERFECT, and he played a big part in it…

So, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU DJ MOJOE!
    Guada Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing DJ!

DJ MoJoe is hands down the most easy going, accommodating, responsive, and organized vendor. He definitely made the whole process easy and convenient by having everything in the web portal. We told him what we wanted and he delivered with no problem! I’m so glad we found him and will be recommending him to our friends and family for any future events. If you need a DJ for your event, look no further - DJ MoJoe is your guy!

DJ MoJoe's reply:

Thank you so much, Guada! It’s been a pleasure working with you and Jeir. Congrats and wish you the best!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Y. Married on 06/11/2021

Best Decision Ever

Okay, I will be honest, my husband took the reigns in terms of finding a DJ - and boy did he deliver. DJ Mojoe is CRITICAL if you want your wedding to run smoothly, professionally, and especially if you want your wedding to be the most fun night of your life (and your guests lives for that matter). DJ Mojoe is a professional in every sense of the word. He is incredibly thorough regarding your vision during every step of the planning process from ceremony to grand exit. He scheduled zoom calls leading up to the wedding, and gave us access to this incredible interactive app, as well as checked in with us during our engagement to answer any questions. His preparation on the front-end made the wedding itself seamless (and a party!). From the moment the dance floor opened to the last dance, our dance floor was packed and lively. Joe had ample equipment for the entire day to make the transitions from ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and grand exit while videoing the entire day. He stayed until 3am helping my family take down the venue and had a video of our wedding posted to his social media by 10 the next morning. Many of our guests said that our wedding was the best one they had ever been too especially because of our fantastic DJ - and they're right, Joe is the best. Thank you so much for making our wedding so special! And PLEASE hire him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kristina & Daniel
    9 photos · 06/16/2018

Barspirit Premier Bartending Service Barspirit Premier Bartending Service Bar Services & Beverages

Met him on a Fashion Show Runway event. He is a talented DJ adaptable to various situations and always with a smile on his face. Definitely recommended!

Simi Valley, CA, 93065