5776-D Lindero Canyon Rd. Ste. 129, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jane Alexandra Events

Jane Alexandra Events is dedicated to making events inspired by you. This is accomplished by getting to know my clients on a personal level, while ensuring flawless execution of a mutual vision with service that surpasses expectations.

Follow Jane Alexandra Events on

ceremony

4 Reviews for Jane Alexandra Events

Corey Weinberg · Married on 12/31/2018

Hire her now!

Jane made our night the literal best night ever. She was the absolute best in planning the entire wedding. The process was seamless and made it so easy for us. We would choose her again and again and again. There really are not enough good things to say about Jane and her team. She was so easy to work with and fun as well. She is so genuine and really enjoys what she does which made our night that much more special.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

If I could give Jane more stars, I would. She's sweet and thoughtful and helpful and resourceful... I could go on for hours. She helped us find the most amazing venue (don't even get me started on Quail Ranch) and made everything as seamless and stress-free as possible. I started with the intent of planning our wedding myself. After a month of searching online and making zero decisions, the anxiety started mounting and I knew I needed HELP. I found Jane from reading online reviews and from the first phone call she put my mind completely at ease. She knew all the best local vendors and scheduled everything so that all we had to do was show up and say, yes or no. She's quick to respond to every inquiry no matter how seemingly irrational or inane. She took care of everything and let us just enjoy being engaged, plus she came through with some major last-minute saves (like when I realized in the last month that the people I'd planned to use but forgotten to book for hair and makeup weren't available: she set me up with an incredible team that made me and my ladies look as glamorous as I've ever looked in my entire life, as in serious red carpet glamour). Amidst the chaos of the BIG day Jane was there with a calm reassuring smile at the ready when the nerves threatened to get the best of me. If I could do it all over again, I would hire Jane sooner. She helped us plan the wedding of our dreams and made us feel like we had the best ally by our side at all times. If you're debating about hiring Jane, don't hesitate. Do it NOW.

Sent on 04/11/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

I may start crying writing this review - in a good way - because Jane made our wedding dreams come true! If anyone reading this is on the fence about hiring a planner, let me tell you, it is worth every penny, especially if you go with Jane and her team! She is the sweetest! She's so knowledgeable about all things wedding, which I am not. She was so SO valuable to us during the entire process.
    The first big thing Jane did (besides give me peace of mind while planning this from across the country) was save us money. She knew our budget was important for us, but she managed to balance that with our wedding vision. She found us a DJ, make-up artist, hair stylist, and florist that were all nearly half the cost of ones we found on our own - and they were AMAZING. She has so many contacts in this area, and she will help you find the right vendors.
    The months and weeks leading up to the wedding, I started feeling concerned about the design I had in mind and whether it would work or not. She was always responsive to my texts and emails and made sure that everything was how we wanted - and it all turned out perfectly.
    Finally, the day-of. Our wedding was so stress free because of her and her team. I did not have to monitor a thing, and I know that she was running around in the background coordinating every detail to perfection.
    She is amazing, everyone. She will make sure your wedding is a dream come true and stress free so that you get to enjoy every minute of your big day.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jane Alexandra Events Pricing

Jane Alexandra Events Price Rates

Jane Alexandra Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I really enjoy working with Jane and she does a fantastic job. She's very organized, competent, and friendly!

• 5776-D Lindero Canyon Rd., Ste. 129 Thousand Oaks, 91362 See on map