BE Studios

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,325 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,325 Most Popular Price

BE Studios is a wedding photography and videography business based in San Diego that will capture the spirit of your special day. Their seasoned team of professionals love all kinds of weddings, from the lavish and luxurious to the simple and intimate.

Billy Economou (BE) and his team have covered countless events all over the world in the span of 15 years.

BE Studios' style easy-going, positive & fun! Billy and his team aim to capture to tell the story of your day through a series of candid, artistic and formal photos along with cinematic video.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. Thanks for visiting!!

BE Studios has an easygoing and fun style that produces crisp, colorful and timeless art for all kinds of couples. Services include:

• High-res digital files
  • Engagement session
  • Bridal portraits
  • Available for travel
  • Albums and prints
  • Cinematic highlight and full feature films

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,325

2nd Shooter
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Brittany
    Brittany (. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Photography/Videography Team Ever!

The decision to go with BE Studios truly made our wedding. Jim, Billy and their team were so incredible, we had several guests coming up and asking how we found our video/photo team as they even noticed how attentive and talented they were. Talk about the most genuine and kind people, Jim and Billy photographed and videoed myself and bridesmaids prior to the wedding and made us feel so relaxed and we had the best time leading up to the ceremony. Just one week after the wedding, we already received hundreds of sneak peaks which has helped us to relive our wedding day over again! We had a tight timeline and it was really important for us to fit everything in and Jim and Billy made it a priority to stick to our timeline and ensure we hit every photo spot and opportunity we had wanted throughout the day and night. The communication leading up to the wedding and throughout the wedding day was amazing, we received extremely quick responses and such amazing advice. Truly could not have dreamed up a better photo/video team and cannot recommend them highly enough!!

BE Studios's reply:

Thank-you so much for this awesome review!! Your wedding was phenomenal! We had such a blast with you and Danny and all of your friends and fam!! Thanks for having us be a part of your big day! Congrats again!!
  • Austin
    Austin U. Married on 06/25/2022

Terrific Service, Great Value

Billy and his team exceeded our expectations and were very easy to work with. Billy walked us through every step of planning and made adjustments smoothly with no hassles. Our photographer Michael and our videographer Joe were both friendly with the right energy to keep us relaxed and smiling during a long and busy day! Both guys knew our venue like the back of their hand. Financially, they were a great deal; a competing studio in the area quoted us at $3,000-$4,000 more for the same service. And yet the photos and video we received are priceless. We would recommend Billy, Michael, and Joe to anyone.

BE Studios's reply:

That means more than you know!! Thank-you so much. Your wedding was Fabulous! So lucky to have been a part of all the love. Congrats!!
  • F
    Fernando K. Married on 05/07/2022

Best Decision EVER!

I don't know where to start with this review for Billy (and his team). Billy came to the rescue just 9 weeks before our wedding. We had hired a photography service we found online- this was a huge mistake. We were lured in with cheap prices, fantastic sales tactics and over promising of what we would get. Our wedding turned into a big production and the team we had hired wasn't equipped to handle everything we needed from them nor the style we were going for, Vanity Fair/Vouge - we weren't your average wedding party. We parted ways with this team and prayed we would find a new team who checked off all of our boxes. I was given Billy's information by our day of coordinator and after perusing through his website & work I called him and left a very frantic message.

Billy emailed me late at night and he made time to speak to me the very next day. Just with one phone call he put me at ease and assured me everything would work out. We let Billy know the look we were going for, the dynamics of our family/friends and all the extras we had going on (Mariachi, String Quartet, Marquis Letters & a Beyonce impersonator). Nothing seem to phase him and he just let e know that it was going to be the best day ever and him and his team would handle everything. The moments leading up to our wedding, he was in constant contact and always just a short text away. The day of our wedding... Billy and his team showed up and we were all impressed with their level or professionalism and... well they were all very good-looking, naturally this was a must for two grooms! These guys came to deliver. They talked with us, wanted to know more about my both my husband and I + all of our wedding party and family. They even let my flower girl have a whole photo shoot.

If you're still reading this review, then you need to act quick and hire Billy and his team. I promise you won't regret it. Thank you Billy, Joe, Mike & Jim! I hope you all had as much fun as we did!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Raquel & Tyler
    23 photos · 10/20/2019

13Thirteen Events 13Thirteen Events Wedding Planners

Billy is an amazing photographer and is so easy to work with. He is always calm and in a great mood! He manages to get all the shots and details without overwhelming the couple. Not only have I worked with him in the past and recommended him to clients, I hired him for my own wedding a couple years back. He's the best!

3945 Caminito Dehesa San Diego, California, 92107