Simply by Diane

Long Beach, CA View map Visit website

Simply by Diane is a wedding invitation company based in Long Beach, California. This passionate illustrator is devoted to her craft, creating custom invitations, party favors, and keepsakes for couples' milestone events.

Diane is a dedicated artist and creative experimenter who strives to provide high-quality stationery to each of her valued clients. She begins the experience with a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation, carefully taking your preferences and tastes into account. Diane will work closely with you along the way to infuse your personality and desired aesthetic into her creations while providing fair and affordable price points. Diane can also create a range of custom hand-lettered signage and placenames for your special day for an added personal touch. Along with purchasing Diane's creations, prospective newlyweds can also rent a variety of decorative items. Some additional services and items the Simply by Diane team offers in addition to invitations include:

• Menus
  • Programs
  • Save the dates
  • Shipping

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
Design
In-Person Consultations
Shipping

Taylor W. Married on 10/24/2021

Loved our seating chart!!

Diane did an amazing job with our seating chart mirror - it was perfect! She was super easy to work with and very responsive, even finished the seating chart early for us. Highly recommend having Diane make a seating chart (and any signs you need) for your wedding!

Simply by Diane's reply:

Taylor! Thank you for trusting me with your guys seating chart. You guys provided a BEAUTIFUL mirror and I could not let you down! A beautiful wedding to match an even more beautiful couple. Cheers to many more milestones!💕
  • Chanel
    Chanel Married on 10/02/2021

Glamorous Wedding Signage

Diane was amazing! Not only did she and her husband pick the mirror up from me after it was purchased because it was too large to fit in my car but they also hand delivered it to the venue! The sign itself with her design was gorgeous, and we received so many compliments on it. Diane was responsive and professional throughout the entire process! Thank you Diane!

Simply by Diane's reply:

Ah! Thank you for such an amazing reviews Chanel. You guys chose such BEAUTIFUL mirrors for me to work with and I’m so happy that we were able to bring your vision to life. A stunning bride and groom with an epic wedding. Thank you for letting me be part of your day, guys!✨
  • Daniel
    Daniel R. Married on 06/19/2021

Absolutely Fabulous!

It's been 7 months since my wedding day and to this day, I can't get over our seating chart and welcome sign. Diane is the absolute best! She is so detailed in her work which tied our whole theme perfectly together! I can't thank you enough, Diane, for communicating so effectively and adding your creative flair to our big day.

Simply by Diane's reply:

Thank you so much Daniel! It was my pleasure to be able to help you guys bring some of these small details to life on yours and Robert’s big day. You guys are amazing people and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!!

Long Beach, California Long Beach, CA, 91792
5624819919
Location of (Simply by Diane)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding