PaperTales Custom

Long Beach, CA View map

PaperTales Custom is a wedding stationery business based in Long Beach, California. Owner Amy Savinon has always been a creative individual and has an extensive background in design. She is passionate about crafting bespoke stationery suites for soon-to-be newlyweds. Amy specializes in creating paper items for destination weddings, although she is happy to design suites for traditional nuptial celebrations.

PaperTales Custom offers completely personalized stationery, from invitations to thank-you cards. Amy loves collaborating with engaged couples, and she works to bring their vision to life. She also has several collections of unique invitations, with styles reflecting wedding magazines, passports, and more. Soon-to-be newlyweds hosting destination events can avail of specialty day-of items like door hangers and key card holders. To complete the experience, Amy provides custom envelopes, menus, programs, seating charts, and more.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 07/10/2020

Absolutely Gorgeous Work!!!

I found out about Amy through another destination bride Facebook group. Her work speaks for itself. She made my round menu cards, stickers for welcome cups, Table number and seating chart and designed the monogram for my welcome sign and ring box. All those things just really made my entire vision come together! She is such a sweet person and her work is out of this world!!!! Words just do do Justice to the beauty of her work and the compassion she pours into her craft. We were blown away with our final products. I will be using her for future projects as well.

*I will update professional photos when I receive them back
  • ShayJeremy
    Shay Married on 04/11/2015
    Thanks to PaperTales, found on Etsy, the invitations quickly became one of my favorite parts of our wedding. We went with a music theme and PaperTales created custom invitations for us that looked like 7" records in a record sleeve. She sent the files to us, which allowed us to print them at a local printer and the finished project was amazing.

Long Beach, CA, 90802
Location of (PaperTales Custom)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding