Richie Design + Letterpress

Long Beach, CA View map

I've been making greetings and invitations for nearly 20 years. It seems to be the perfect combination of my love of graphics, illustration and now printing which I have been doing for the last 7 of those. I had the opportunity a few years ago to buy a vintage press and set up a small studio. I am printing my heart out now for everyone from individual brides to boutique hotels.

I work from templates or completely custom. If you can dream it [I usually] can do it! If you don't live in the Los Angeles area - never fear. I have worked with brides internationally [Kenya and the UK] so I'm happy to work via email and phone.

I offer a unique situation in that I design and print everything in-house. I encourage my clients to be here the day we print to be a part of the process, or we can send photographs on press so you can be a part of the project remotely.

I look forward to making your event special and unique from the very beginning.

My printing work has been featured in: HOW design annual, Daily Candy Weddings Los Angeles, Rachel Zoe's The Zoe Report, Bride & Bloom magazine and on numerous blogs.

please see my full website for more images http://www.richiedesigns.com/

Since I'm new to Wedding Wire please see Yelp and Linked In for some lovely professional references