P.O. Box 1232, South Pasadena, CA 91031 Map · Phone number

About InviTats

InviTats specializes in customized invitations for all occasions including wedding, birthday, showers, religious, reunions, graduation, and many more! All invitations are handmade to perfection and catered to your style with your choice of fonts, graphics, and themes. InviTats also offers a special wedding suite including ceremony programs, table cards or guest board, table numbers, menu cards, favor tags, and custom signs.

InviTats services all parts of the United States from coast to coast.

Visit our website for a full collection of invitations at www.InviTats.com and check us out on social media:
Facebook: InviTats
Instagram at @invitats_

For a free quote, contact sandra@invitats.com.

896a001b4eeb84b7 Image 1
896a001b4eeb84b7 Image 1

14 Reviews for InviTats

Kathleen · Married on 04/20/2019

The best!

I have been planning my dream wedding for 16 months now and have been working with many different vendors. Sam from Invitats by far has been the best wedding vendor I’ve worked with throughout the planning process. She does beautiful work with her invitations! Everything is customizable to what you want from the colors, fonts, envelopes, accommodation cards, rsvp cards, etc. She is patient and able to answer any questions you have, make any changes you’d like, and is extremely organized. When she shipped my invitations I was SO happy to see them carefully packaged and organized. I have received numerous compliments on my invitations. Can’t wait to use her again!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Angela · Married on 08/31/2017

I had an amazing experience! Sandra is an unbelievably reliable and professional. She worked so hard to make my invitation perfect and exactly what I wanted them to be.
    She is extremely talented and I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 08/19/2017

Great experience, getting my completely custom bridal shower invitations and inserts. Very prompt in printing and response!

Sent on 04/29/2017

InviTats FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing

• P.O. Box 1232 South Pasadena, California, 91031 See on map