3000 Wilshire Blvd. suite 106, Los Angeles, CA 90010 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Color and Creation, Inc.

Color & Creation is a full service wedding stationery studio based in the heart of Los Angeles since 2001.

We specialize in providing in studio consultation and creating custom wedding invitation suites to brides with all ranges of budget. We also offer fast printing service for all the fine details such as escort cards, seating charts, favor tags, stickers, menus, programs, labels, signage and many more.

Design Team

Our team of designers understand that there is something personal and special about custom stationery and we strive to bring awareness to this importance. Since every invitation is unique and delicate just like every couple's love story, our team handles each invitation with passion for design and perfection.

Follow Color and Creation, Inc. on

crave 21
7110b759506fa10a 1447374058940 thegreatromancephoto 287
o 3
Color and Creation, Inc.

13 Reviews for Color and Creation, Inc.

Seriously, Color and Creation is one of the most accommodating vendors EVER.
    I walked in panic mode since I was only 3 months away and haven't started on my invitations. They have tons of designs, paper and layout you can chose from but I decided to go the custom route ( I found this design online and I wanted something very close to it).
    I picked the paper colors and put a deposit down on the spot because the quote I got was a lot less than the price of the design I found online. In less then a week, I got an email proof with my invitation design and it was SO close to the one I originally wanted from sample I found online.
    After making few changes, I confirmed and my invites were ready to pick up the week after. SO FAST.
    I went back about a week before my wedding to do the rest of the stationery like the seating chart, table number, thank you cards and menus. The best part of Color and Creation was that since everything is custom design, my table numbers and everything else matched the invitation design and my wedding had a overall cohesive look.
    My stationery was absolutely beautiful, their service was fast, and the pricing is very reasonable.

Sent on 02/04/2016

I found Color & Creation by chance off of Yelp, and so happy I did! They are fabulous, professional, and do everything with a touch of class.

Mini was amazing at creating my ideas into the designs I wanted. Their prices were very reasonable and the turnaround time was fast! It was very easy to work with them via email and phone, and they were extremely detail oriented and a pleasure to work with. Cannot wait to use again!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Nancy · Married on 04/16/2016

I highly recommend Color & Creations. We absolutely love our wedding invitations. They are so elegant and classy just want I wanted.

I changed the color of the invitations a couple of times, and I'm truly happy with the final result. Minnie, helped me, she was very understanding and helpful.

The service they provide is outstanding!!!!! I'm definitely going back for the seating chart and table numbers.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Award

Color and Creation, Inc. Pricing

Color and Creation, Inc. Price Rates

Color and Creation, Inc. FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• 3000 Wilshire Blvd. suite 106 Los Angeles, 90010 See on map