Highbrighton Farm Reviews

Highbrighton Farm 6
Highbrighton Farm 7
  • O

Oliva Stratford · Getting married on 03/03/2020

Extraordinary service and views!

Christina and her staff are extraordinary! I was so impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, and the level of expertise. I could not have asked for more! My family and friends were so impressed by the views, hospitality, and service! I highly recommend to anyone looking for perfection!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Jesse Kayor · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Effortless Experience

We have been working with Highbrighton for a few months now, working towards our big day, and I couldn't be more pleased. They have helped make this whole process effortless and I can relax knowing our big day will be perfect!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Missy Walker · Married on 06/15/2019

Walker/Parady Wedding

My daughter married at Highbrighton Farms on June 15, 2019. Living out of town made planning a challenge. Christina and her staff were there to assist me and provide helpful suggestions every step of the way. The Bridal party was onsite the entire Wedding weekend. The grounds and cottages were breath taking and the staff was more than attentive. The Wedding could not have been anymore beautiful. My daughter and son-in-law were speechless. The guest danced the night away!! I can’t recommend Highbrighton highly enough.
    Missy Walker
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 07/22/2019

Carol Simpson · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning venue- attention to every detail

The team at Highbrighton was great. Events coordinator, Christina Richardson worked with me to design the perfect event. The farm is so beautiful that we could not have asked for a better canvas.
    We looked at a lot of venues before choosing Highbrighton, but the time they spent with us as a couple to get the right wedding- made us feel part of the family. Thank you for a wonderful event.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Brooke James · Married on 10/13/2018

All Around Best Venue and Staff. Period.

Our choice to have our wedding at Highbrighton was one of the best decisions we made as a pre-married couple! Christina and her team went above and beyond to attend to our specific needs, and I was NOT an easy bride! LOL. It was perfect. PERFECT. Everything I wished for, I got. We even got to stay on the property for our whole wedding weekend (my bridal party as well). I stayed in the pool house with my MOH and my BM stayed in a carriage house, while my husband and his whole man-clan (as they called it) got to stay in a cottage which was still on the property, but far enough away that I didn't have to worry about running into my hubby-to-be! We simply cannot wait to return to Highbrighton for our anniversary next year!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Elizabeth Mcmurran · Married on 10/06/2018

Just perfect

Beautiful celebration. Married over the summer with 150 guests. Stayed for the whole weekend. Had the rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception at Highbrighton. Great personal service and we loved everything.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Robin Simmons · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Bliss at historic Virginia Estate

We had a fantastic experience at Highbrighton. Everything was just perfect - we spent the whole weekend there and had our rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. Fantastic views of the Blue Ridge mountains, beautiful, old, historic Virginia estate. Food was delicious, wedding and event planning was superb. Christina helped us immensely from selecting our colors, the location on the estate, and the coordination of everything for the entire weekend. Thanks to the great team there. Highly reccommend

Sent on 10/25/2018

Gabriela · Married on 07/04/2018

Highbrighton created a wonderland of amazing memories for my husband and I. Our guests still can not stop raving about the venue, and how attentive the staff were! Through the entire process I felt so special, and when it came to my wedding day I had no stress. My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with the quality of entire event and how special our wedding was. The wait staff was responsive, helpful, and SO much fun! Overall, I’m so happy we picked Highbrighton because no other venue would of made our day that special! Thanks so much to Highbrighton Farm, and all of the people there!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Gorgeous location, made for stunning pictures! Very easy to work with! I would highly recommend using this venue for your big day!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

We had an absolutely breathtaking ceremony at Highbrighton. We had direct views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.The grounds were immaculate and the staff super professional and helpful. We also had our rehearsal dinner there at one of the boutique guest cottages by the estate pool. Stunning scenery helped to make our celebration at Highbrighton the best..Thanks to the team there!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Alexandra · Married on 06/17/2017

The team at Highbrighton was great ! we had our rehearsal dinner at the Pool House, my bridesmaids stayed there. We overnighted at the Carriage House. we had our wedding at the Manor House with views overlooking the mountains . The reception was held under a tent on the other side of the Manor House. The whole weekend was great, we wanted to have something simple yet beautiful where we could be with our friends and family . We found just that!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jeanne · Married on 06/11/2016

Absolutely stunning scenery. Our ceremony took place in the shade of a tree overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. We had a tent set up next to the main house for our wedding dinner. It was just so beautiful and serene. Christina and Robert were great to work with and we used the caterer they recommended. Perfect day!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Maria · Married on 02/13/2016

Highbrighton farm was spectacular. My husband and I enjoyed ourselves as well as our family and friend. Very attentive to our needs and accomidations. Thank you

Sent on 08/01/2018

Anne · Married on 10/31/2009

Having our wedding at Highbrighton Farm was amazing. We got married at the end of October, and the foliage and views were breathtaking. The farm was a wonderful setting for my small ceremony - we said our vows on one of the main porches, and followed with a sit-down reception for @70 guests in the front lawn by the pool. There was plenty of space for all our guests, and the setting was super accommodating to friends with small children and even some family pups! The open area allowed for changes of scenery throughout the day from ceremony, cocktails, dinner and dancing. Parking was a breeze for those who drove, and the buses didn't have any trouble getting up the long drive. They also made it super easy to bring in our caterer and tent.

All in all, the wedding felt exclusive and special -- not just another winery but truly something unique. The old plantation home made a picturesque backdrop and the pool house and guest house allowed for plenty of inside space (and restrooms!) for our guests. I cannot recommend Highbrighton Farm enough!

Sent on 09/01/2018