Waverly Estate

Lunenburg, VA View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Waverly Estate is a beautiful venue that sits on eight acres of land in the town of Lunenburg, Virginia. The circa 1838 home, church, and stunning new event building with a greenhouse feel are directly next to a 200-acre cattle farm and provide a whimsical, vintage, and garden vibe. The 200-year-old hackberry tree that sits on the property is one of the favorite ceremony spots. The grounds of Waverly Estate are now completely filled with towering magnolia trees, crepe myrtles, and weeping willows. This natural scenery provides a magical background for any wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity

Waverly Estate offers lovely indoor and outdoor spaces which include some great amenities such as the bistro light patio, fire pit, shade trees, and plenty of open land. The 5,000+ square foot greenhouse style event building is the perfect space for larger events as it can accommodate up to 300 guests. The Parlor Room is an ideal space for intimate dinners or receptions and can comfortably fit 32 guests for dinner. The parlor is right off the main foyer, providing an ideal welcoming spot for when your guests arrive. The chapel is a perfect space for your ceremony and is complete with a large open floor plan and hardwood floors. The open space allows for a variety of floor plans. The church can seat roughly 80 guests at round tables for dinner, just over 175 guests for a ceremony service, and 100 guests for a social hors d’oeuvres style event. Waverly Estate also offers an elegant bridal suite which offers six vanity mirrors, a crystal chandelier, and a stone fireplace. Waverly Estate specializes in weekend weddings with overnight accommodations to give the couples and their families the most relaxing weekend possible.

Waverly Estate has made it their goal is to ensure that your day is as relaxing and stress-free as possible. The venue offers multiple wedding packages, some of which are all-inclusive. The event services offered include the following:

• Accommodations
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet friendly
  • Set-up

Accommodations

Waverly Estate also operates as a Bed and Breakfast with space available for 15 guests. You can choose to rent individual suites and rooms, or rent the entire house and have access to all guest bedrooms for your stay.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4200.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2800.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3120.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2620.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Historic Building
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
December

• Beth
    Beth H. Married on 08/28/2021

Dreams come true at this venue!

Sarah at waverly estate is an absolute wizard. We chose an all inclusive package where we had access to the grounds from Friday-Sunday. Sarah could not have been more helpful on my big day. Any issue that might have happened i was unaware of, leaving me only to focus on marrying my best friend! Everything was absolutely flawless and i will recommend this place to any couple planning a wedding!

Waverly Estate's reply:

Aww, thank you so much, Beth! We absolutely loved being a part of you and Lucas' big day! You two and your wedding parties were so sweet and such a good time and I ave to say, you pulled off pops of hot pink better than I have ever seen....im obsessed and cant wait to share more pics! :)
  • Brynn
    Brynn D. Married on 07/31/2021

Are you looking for the PERFECT place to have a wedding?!

The type of wedding that you dream about when your a little girl? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER. YOU FOUND IT!!!! Waverly Estate gave me that opportunity. They not only were able to give me the perfect wedding, but Sarah and Collin made me feel apart of the Waverly family in so many ways. I've never been the type to write reviews but Waverly Estate deserves 10 stars. Sarah and Collin (the owners of Waverly Estate) made me feel like a TRUE bride.I talk to a lot of brides whom have been to other venues and I always here about how stressful their day was. Well I can truly say from the bottom of my heart I felt NO stress the day of my wedding or throughout the planning processes. That was all because of Sarah! I could never give enough thanks to Sarah for helping me plan our big day, supporting us, and making our dreams come true! My husband and I will FOREVER cherish & love Waverly Estate in our heart. We have even talked about one day, a long time down the road, if we ever decided to renew our vows it WILL be at Waverly. We not only had the perfect wedding but we made friends for a life time. I cannot say this enough, if you are looking for the perfect wedding, the best memories, and did I mention photos. Then you have found it!
    -Charles and Brynn Duffie

• Ethan & Azure
    26 photos · 11/04/2020

11586 Courthouse Road Lunenburg, VA, 23952
434-215-0813
Location of (Waverly Estate)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding

Wedding Venues