Gabriel Boone Photography Reviews

11 | Seattle, WA

11 Reviews for Gabriel Boone Photography

Sharon · Married on 07/01/2018

I am so pleased with the photos taken and video produced by Gabriel Boone Photography for a recent family wedding.
    It gives me such pleasure to view these pictures and remember this most wonderful day. Thank you for the high quality pictures and video of P and A’s wedding. The video captures great moments and the moving soundtrack makes it even better. I have viewed it many times and will watch it again. You really captured the day.
    If you are looking for a high quality, professional photographer for your event, please consider using Gabriel Boone Photography. Also consider the slideshow option and photo booth. Our family and friends raved about the photo booth experience. All attendees were encouraged to get their picture taken, leave one for the newlyweds and take another copy home. Fun was had by all.
    Gabriel Boone Photography was well worth the money spent for the services provided.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Elly · Married on 08/15/2014

We picked Gabriel Boone because the photos we saw on their website were not only beautiful, but captured moments that told a story about the two people. We were not disappointed! Gabe and his assistant produced photos that revealed real moments from our wedding day, and made it hard to choose which ones to print. Gabe was incredibly easy to work with, and offered to substitute credit for prints for a part of a package we didn't need.

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/02/2012

The first thing that I booked for my wedding was the location - the Seattle Aquarium. Photos were the second most important planning aspect... It had to be right. I looked through countless phtographer websites to see who we should go with. When I came across photos of Gabriel Boone's other Seattle Aquairum wedding shots, I was sold. We loved how blue the blues were and how professional the photos looked. They showed up the day-of while I was getting my hair and make-up done. We were running 30 minutes behind schedule and I was starting to stress. But they were able to professionally run the show and get us back on track just an hour or so later (we did all of our photos before the ceremony). They played a slideshow of some of our earlier shots during the reception, and everyone loved them! After the wedding, they sent us a link to the "teaser slideshow" and all I can say is that they are amazing! So professionally done. The creative way that they get some of the shots is so cool. They really know how to use lighting and angles to get the shots that an amature photographer would never have done. I am so very impressed with these two... And I loved that they are brothers. They were super chill and fun to be around on the wedding day and were always cracking jokes (I loved that!)... It made it a little more stress free for myself, which is super nice. I love these guys... If you're looking for the best wedding photographers in Seattle, book these guys. You will not be sorry...

Sent on 09/28/2012

Mary Catherine · Married on 10/01/2011

Gabe & Boone are AWESOME! They are so talented, creative and fun to be around. Our engagement pictures are beautiful and we know the wedding pics will be amazing too. The best was at the wedding they already had a slide show up of the ceremony and pre-wedding pics. Everyone is raving about the pictures. The best thing about Gabe and Boone is that they are super chilled out and just blend in to the party. I've been to so many weddings with over bearing, bossy photographers... Gabe and Boone are the exact opposite of that. They capture everything you need and more in a professional, creative and unobtrusive manner. And they are fun to have at your party! We had a great time with them on the dance floor! We will definitely use Gabe& Boone again when we have the need for a photographer!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2009

It was a pleasure working with Gabriel and Boone Rodriguez for our wedding. From our first inquiry to receiving the photos they were professional, responsive, and efficient to a level that was so beyond our expectations that it often surprised us.
    They were easy to work with and everyone in our wedding party felt instantly at ease with them and we could not have been ore pleased with the level of skill and creativity that was instantly apparent in the final product.
    It is impossible to be disappointed by hiring these guys.

Sent on 01/18/2010

Allison · Married on 09/12/2009

Gabriel Boone exceeded all our photography expectations. Their images were classic, romantic, and timeless, yet creative and fun. They even flew across the country to shoot our engagement photos on location. Also, their albums are more like fine art books than everyday snapshot albums. We could not be more satisfied and highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/16/2009

jessica · Married on 07/18/2008

Gabe & Boone did such an amazing job photographing our wedding, I cannot say enough nice things about them! We met multiple times before the wedding to talk about everything - and they were always patient and genuinely excited to shoot our wedding. They made sure they understood what we wanted and made sure ahead of time the wedding would go smoothly and without a hitch.

Their photos are so unique and beautiful. They will do traditional poses and set-up shots if you want, but the candid/impromptu/out-of-the-box they did were my favorite. They were definatley worth every penny, I can't wait to order my album!

P.S. we booked the "2 photographer package" which was great, and it even included an engagement session.

Sent on 08/05/2008

Sherry · Married on 05/03/2008

I hold Gabriel Boone Photography in the highest regard.
    They have a rare gift for capturing the moment with a sincere touch.
    My wedding photos are like paintings filled with joy and love.

with admiration
    Sherry Yard

Sent on 01/18/2010

Anna · Married on 07/07/2007

I was SO happy with Gabriel Boone Photography: their service and product were immeasurable!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2009

I can recommend Gabe and Boone without hesitation. We interviewed a number of high end/artistic photographers and these guys definitely stood out for their fabulous personalities and responsiveness. Having 2 brothers who clearly love working with each other definitely added another element of fun to our wedding. We are so pleased with our photos and consider it one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Like many photographers, their fee is a little high, but it was worth every penny.

Sent on 01/02/2010

MariAnne · Married on 06/20/2009

Gabe and Boone were great! We had tons of fun going around taking our pictures. It was super relaxed and so comfortable. They captured our personalities and we laughed so much. We really enjoy the quality of the pictures and the fact that they offer the option to get a CD with all of the high-resolution images. They delivered our images really quickly, too, all 545 of them within a month. These guys are well worth it.

Sent on 08/11/2009