Forever Begins Now Reviews

Awesome, dedicated, hardworking

Professional, humble. 5******
    Jennifer H. Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alexis made our day incredibly special

Alexis went above and beyond any expectations my husband and I had going into wedding planning. From the very start she made sure to listen to everything we wanted to include and continued to personalize our journey with her. It was amazing knowing we had someone in our corner to help make the best decisions possible by helping us weigh all of our options. Alexis made our dreams come true and no request we had was too difficult or too much. We’re so happy we had Alexis to help us on our day— we were able to be stress free and enjoy celebrating our love. Thank you so much for not only planning (working through our last minute changes) but being a shoulder to lean on, a florist and a photographer all at once!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kysha D. Married on 04/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Full of joy and enthusiasm

If you are looking for someone to come along with you during your wedding planning craziness then Alexis is your woman.
    She genuinely cares and loves you as a bride. With her constant smile and can do attitude anything and everything you are envisioning she will make happen for you.
    Alexis was with me from my engagement through BOTH of my Bachelorette celebrations and through the I dos and so much more.
    If you are in search of a light, genuinely beautiful friend through this process of planning she is your go to woman!
    Alyssa B. Married on 10/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Birthday Party to Remember!

I used Alexis to plan my 24th birthday party. I wanted something different but didn’t know what I wanted. She gave me a luxurious and intimate party with my closet friends at the Conrad on the beach. She came up with a great “Rolling the dice on 24” game night theme. She nailed what I wanted and more. Can’t wait to see what you’ll do with my wedding!
    Rebecca M. Married on 11/04/2017

Five stars!

Alexis was incredibly attentive and helpful. She was great at thinking outside the box, when I could barely remember my own phone number! My events (both bachelorette party+wedding) came out beautiful and thoughtfully designed; I'm so glad I chose her as my planner.