Flower Girl Closet Dress Rentals Reviews

11 | Troy, NY

11 Reviews for Flower Girl Closet Dress Rentals

Great company to work with! Jessica was really friendly and responded almost immediately via email if I had any questions or concerns. We ordered the Josie dresses for my brother's wedding last week. My daughters will be 3 and 6 next month and we ordered the size 3 and size 5 based on their measurements and they fit perfectly. The length of the dresses were perfect and the girls didn't complain at all about the feel or size. Dresses arrived clean and wrinkle free. Jessica met me at pick and drop off locations that were convenient to my schedule. I'm really glad we went with this vendor and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/11/2015

Jessica was very easy to work with! Dress was a little small, so we got the next size. Very easy to work with, hassle free, and the dress was perfect! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/14/2015

C · Married on 07/26/2014

The flower girl dress came early and perfectly packaged, and Jessica even made sure personally that it arrived to our hard to reach destination. She had a special sash made in a color to match the bridesmaid dresses and couldn't have been more attentive or pleasant to work with. I will recommend Flower Girl Closet again and again!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Luke · Married on 07/20/2014

I am a vendor who has worked alongside Jes and the team at Flower Girl Closet and I can say that I am amazed at how they provide such an outstanding product and service while at the same time making it easy and fun for all involved. It is obvious that Jes holds in high regard the kind of integrity and service you don't see very much anymore. Thanks Jes and Flower Girl Closet!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Flower Girl Closet Dress Rentals's reply:

Thanks Luke! It was so fantastic to work with you as well. You and your entire team we completely professional and clearly bent over backwards for the clients. They were lucky to have you! I can't wait to see the professional video you are producing!!

Erika · Married on 06/21/2014

I am so happy I made the decision to get my nieces flower girl dress from Flower Girl Closet!!! Jessica is such a wonderful person to work with and she will not let you down. The dress was flawless and looked absolutely beautiful on my niece at my wedding! I had so many guests tell me how amazing the dress was. I can not thank you enough for what a great job you did!

I would definitely recommend Flower Girl Closet to anyone that needs a flower girl dress!!!!

Erika

Sent on 07/08/2014

Flower Girl Closet Dress Rentals's reply:

Erika!! Thank YOU! It was awesome to actually meet you in person and see your beautiful niece try on the different dresses. I can't wait to see all the pictures and I wish you lots of happiness in the future!! Congratulations!

Working with Flower Girl Closet was really the easiest part of my daughter being picked as a flower girl. I sent the bride a link to the website-she chose the dress, I selected the size, date on website and DONE!! Beautiful dress, great service!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Flower Girl Closet Dress Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well and your daughter looked beautiful in her Polly style flower girl dress!

Beatriz · Married on 06/13/2014

The dress was of great quality and it fit perfectly. I was glad that everything was delivered on time and it was so easy to return.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Beatriz,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was great to work with you and we look forward to seeing pictures of your daughter in her dress - complete with the cowboy boots!! Thank you again for using our service.

Hawaii · Married on 05/24/2014

Jessica with Flower Girl Closet hands down gave me the best customer service I have had in ages! The response time to any questions I had was almost instantaneous. She asked me questions to make sure I had covered all my bases when ordering the dresses...I was so grateful for that! I ordered a ivory sash that wasn't quite ready and she remembered that I had mentioned our colors were black/red - she offered to send black sashes (even though she knew the ivory sashes would be ready a few days later...well before my wedding). Long story short - we ended up going with the black sashes for the lil girls!! All around their service was beyond great!! I would recommend the Flower Girl Closet to anyone and everyone looking for beautifully crafted dresses and wonderful customer service. My flower girls were all the rage at our wedding...I couldn't have asked for anything more!! A million thanks to Jessica and the team at Flower Girl Closet :)

Sent on 06/20/2014

Flower Girl Closet Dress Rentals's reply:

Hawaii, Thank you so much for the glowing review. I truly loved working with you (and I knew you would end up going with the black sashes!!) and being a part of your beautiful wedding. Congratulations and warmest wishes for the future! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Maria · Married on 05/03/2014

The dresses looked really pretty on all three girls. Jessica was quickly responsive to any concerns or questions I had. I had no problem ordering through her website. The material of the dresses were of quality material and not cheaply made. The dresses were shipped to us quickly as we needed them. I would definitely recommend anyone wanting to rent a flower girl dress from www.flowergirlcloset.com instead of spending a lot of money buying a dress that most likely would never be used again.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Flower Girl Closet Dress Rentals's reply:

Maria, Thank you for your review. It was my pleasure to work with you and it was fun for us to outfit a wedding with three flower girls ranging in size from 18m to 10! I can't wait to see the pictures. Congratulations on your marriage and thank you again for using our service!!

Dee · Married on 01/27/2014

I had a great experience working with Jes.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Flower Girl Closet Dress Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comment! We also enjoyed working with you!!
  • User4703032 · Recently married

I love there dresses. My daughter is young but so cute

Sent on 01/22/2015