15 Reviews for Ever After Bridal Inc

15 Ever After Bridal Inc Reviews

My mother and I found Ever After Bridal through Veluz Reyes' official website when we started looking at gown ideas. Jen, the studio owner, was quick to respond to my apt. requests and stayed on track with her follow ups. Working with Jen was probably the best experience I've had with shopping for an outfit in general lol. For once, the atmosphere was completely stress free and I had the opportunity to try on and compare many different styles of dresses. There was no sense of being rushed or pressured to buy as Jen genuinely wants her clients to feel comfortable and confident with the dress and designer of their choice. She was very open, honest and upfront while offering a great perspective from a consultative viewpoint on any questions or concerns I had regarding the dresses and designs, the fit, pricing, ordering process, etc. On top of being highly professional, she also had a great attitude about catering to her clients and was full of excitement and positive energy that it truly felt as if I was shopping with a friend who just so happened to know alot about Veluz rather than a representative. Her studio was also very neat, well organized and beautifully designed. It does not feel as if you are on a sales floor, but rather a true designer showroom. If you are considering a Veluz gown, or if you even find yourself slightly interested in her designs, I highly, highly recommend you contact Jen and set an appointment. Trying on the dresses and seeing them on, along with the amazing detail and craftwork made all the difference for the better. They are truly amazing in person and the website does not do the dresses justice...in my opinion at least. For me, it only took 1 visit to a single studio (Ever After) to decide on my dress.

Profile Picture gabbi, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jen was amazing to work with, she was very accommodating, honest and not pushy at all! I saw these dresses online and when I found out that Veluz dresses were being sold in the USA I immediately jumped on the opportunity to try one on. Jen made the entire experience of trying beautiful Veluz dresses on so much fun and this visit affirmed the fact that I will be a Veluz bride on my wedding day. During my visit, Jen was very patient (as I tried on all of the dresses, and I even re-tried a dress on) and comfortable to work with. She even took photos of the dresses on me and immediately e-mailed the photos to me so that I could review and think about my options. I highly recommend taking a visit to Ever After Bridal--you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Candice, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with Ever After Bridal has been amazing so far. Jen has been great since day one. She's always prompt to answer any questions I may have. I was able to bring my mother and bridesmaids to my appointment and all were greeted warmly when we arrived. It was a great experience for all of us and we didn't feel rushed or obligated by any means. My bridesmaids kept mentioning how lovely Jen was and I'm happy to say I found my wedding dress! I'm so excited to be a Veluz bride and to be working with Jen!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 10/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with Ever After Bridal!! From the moment I met Jen at a Bridal Show in White Plains, she has been incredibly helpful from her attentiveness to questions regarding my dress to her support and help with other aspects of my wedding. She has helped me along the way with recommendations for an amazing florist and make-up artist as well.

The Veluz gowns at Ever After Bridal are incredibly gorgeous and beautifully detailed. They are unlike any other gowns out there. I visited Ever After Bridal first, after viewing the gowns and meeting Jen at a Bridal Show. I liked the idea of starting the search for my gown at a small, private studio with a personal touch. I knew the process as a whole would be overwhelming, and I'm glad I started it out the way I did. From the moment I tried on the Velux dresses at Ever After Bridal, I knew the bar had been set and they were going to be the dresses to beat. I visited several other bridal boutiques (including Kleinfeld's) after and found that no other dresses even came close to the Veluz gowns' exquisite detail in beauty or value. The Veluz dresses were too reasonably priced for the value and I was drawn back to Jen and her private studio.

I recently ordered my dress and could not be happier with my decision. Jen has made this process so easy and comfortable for me- really she's amazing!! I highly recommend the unique and personal experience that Ever After Bridal offers to anyone searching for that perfect dress!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Saw these dresses at the Wedding Salon Bridal Show in NYC. They're amazing!!! Followed up with an appointment at the Ever After Bridal studio. Jen was so accommodating and made me feel so comfortable. I found my dream dress!! Love it!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I knew I wanted to be a Veluz Bride from the start. When I heard about Jen of Ever After Bridal from Veluz' Instagram, I was beyond excited! Luckily, It was only an hour and a half drive from my place, brought my crazy family/friends. Jen greeted us as we were pulling in the driveway and made us feel very comfortable. This place is VELUZ HEAVEN!!!! And the fact that everything else in the shop is bejeweled, like the gowns, made it really cute and fancy! I tried on a few gowns and she was very helpful and honest. I came out and saw their faces and I knew the one I had on was the one!!!! I said Yes to the dress right away!!! I felt like a bride, considering this was the first time I tried on wedding dresses ever! And also, Jen is easy to talk to and she replies to e-mails right away, and I think that is very important. I am so glad I went to Ever After Bridal!!! I can't contain my happiness and excitement!!! I can't wait to be a Veluz Bride!!! ;)

Profile Picture Pauline, 7/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My family and I (including my father) travelled pretty far to reach the only US representative of Veluz Reyes' beautiful dresses that I had found about 2 years ago on Pinterest. When we got to the studio we were NOT disappointed. Jennifer welcomed us into her beautiful home and studio with open arms. Even my Aunt (who must uses a walker regularly to get around) felt very comfortable) As we began, Jen encouraged me to try on each and every one of Veluz's beauties to ensure that I got a feel of what each one was like. I felt like a princess. (tears!) As I finally picked my favorite dress, the SOPHIA my entire family looked on in AWE at how awesome the dress looked. Our long trip was not in vain. My father and mother took TONS of photos...which is something that other bridal salons would not allow us to do. Jen also offered us her own Veluz Veil to try on with the dresses to see how it would look.

But, it didn't end here... I love Jen and Ever After Bridal/Veluz but what I REALLY TRULY loved is the RELATIONSHIP Jen built with me and my family. She was there every step of the way via phone and email, during my SKYPE fitting, and even emailed me the morning of my wedding to wish me luck. As most brides experience, I too had a moment where I felt like the world was falling in on me... my Fiance got into a car accident weeks before the wedding and I hit a few health problems that landed me in the hospital. Throughout this entire time, Jen emailed me to make sure my family and I were OK... not just to discuss wedding dress things. This really meant a lot to my family and I, and we are FOREVER GRATEFUL.

GO GET YOUR DRESS FROM EVER AFTER BRIDAL! You can thank me later!

xoxo
Renee Berry (and the Simons Family!)

Profile Picture Renee, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

How can I even begin to write this review... I literally get choked up as I type. JEN from Ever After Bridal and the entire Veluz Team in the Philippines are AMAZING. \r\n\r\nMy family and I (including my father) travelled pretty far to reach the only US representative of Veluz Reyes\' beautiful dresses that I had found about 2 years ago on Pinterest. When we got to the studio we were NOT disappointed. Jennifer welcomed us into her beautiful home and studio with open arms. Even my Aunt (who must uses a walker regularly to get around) felt very comfortable) As we began, Jen encouraged me to try on each and every one of Veluz\'s beauties to ensure that I got a feel of what each one was like. I felt like a princess. (tears!) As I finally picked my favorite dress, the SOPHIA my entire family looked on in AWE at how awesome the dress looked. Our long trip was not in vain. My father and mother took TONS of photos...which is something that other bridal salons would not allow us to do. Jen also offered us her own Veluz Veil to try on with the dresses to see how it would look.\r\n\r\nBut, it didn\'t end here... I love Jen and Ever After Bridal/Veluz but what I REALLY TRULY loved is the RELATIONSHIP Jen built with me and my family. She was there every step of the way via phone and email, during my SKYPE fitting, and even emailed me the morning of my wedding to wish me luck. As most brides experience, I too had a moment where I felt like the world was falling in on me... my Fiance got into a car accident weeks before the wedding and I hit a few health problems that landed me in the hospital. Throughout this entire time, Jen emailed me to make sure my family and I were OK... not just to discuss wedding dress things. This really meant a lot to my family and I, and we are FOREVER GRATEFUL.\r\nCheck out EVER AFTER BRIDAL! You can thank me later!\r\n\r\nxoxo\r\nRenee Berry (and the Simons Family!)\r\n

Profile Picture Renee, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jen is the only US representative for Veluz, and she herself was a Veluz bride. Her knowledge of the styles, the history, and her own experience wearing a Veluz gown and interacting with Veluz set my mind at ease as she walked me through my options.

I am pretty quiet and reserved, but she is very easy to talk to and enthusiastic about her job, which made the appointment so enjoyable! Her passion for her business, the gowns, and her wedding is so important, especially if you've experienced a different salon where you were ignored. Also, Ever After Bridal has private appointments. (I'm speaking out of experience from a different appointment which had me sharing a relatively small platform and mirror flanked by two other brides in huge gowns and their families, which was so distracting.) With Jen and EA Bridal, you have her undivided attention. My family, and Jen, took so many pictures, which I still love flipping through.

For brides who are concerned about the non-traditional fitting process, I say, trust the process! The dress is created completely and specifically to your body's measurements, so it's different altogether from buying a "standard" size off the rack and then having several appointments to get that dress to contour to your body. Veluz's staff (we worked with Ivy) was very professional and offered clear direction during our Skype session. Shipping time was surprisingly quick (a couple of days).

The other thing that I appreciated immensely is Jen's quick response to email! Overall, a very easy experience, a unique and quality product, excellent customer service, and no regrets! Thank you Veluz and thank you, Jen!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with Ever After Bridal was a FAIRYTALE. It was my first time ever trying on bridal gowns and just WOW!! I was really afraid at first. Im not your typical gal who has her wedding and everything all dreamt up. Every single part of my wedding planning process has been very brutal BUT Jen completely put those fears to rest and took care of me as if we had known each other for years. There was no pressure or intimidation.. which is how I feel like when I come into a dept store and the sales associates swarm to you and make you feel forced to purchase something. I emailed Jen and her prompt response alleviated any kind of questions or concerns I had. I drove up to her cute boutique and I was just an AWE!!! It was all too perfect. Jen let me try on any dress I wanted and even took photos so that I could later show them to my mom. She offered my sister and I drinks and tips and suggestions on what to look out for in dresses. Veluz dresses have been something I have been hunting down for a long long while and it was literally pure luck that I had stumbled upon Jen's Veluz Ever After Bridal Instagram. Seeing them in photos definitely do not do it justice! I drove out nearly 2 hours to see these dresses and it was TOTALLY WORTH IT!! I'm so glad I met someone like Jen and I honestly don't think I'll ever find another perfect dress like a veluz gown.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

From the time you walk into Ever After Bridal, you just know that one of those dresses will be yours to wear on your Big Day! It was truly a special and magical experience trying on the most gorgeous and exquisite wedding dresses by Veluz. Thanks to Jen Weller, she made it all possible. She was very warm, attentive and accomodating. I highly recommend Ever After Bridal if you are looking for your dream wedding dress.

Profile Picture Sally, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an appointment a month ago with EA bridal in search of my perfect wedding dress. The first time I stepped in the boutique, I knew I was somewhere special. I felt comfortable and awed of how elegant and cozy it was. Jennifer was my consultant and she was beyond patient with me. She's so sweet and very accommodating. She offered me the best customer service so far in my entire life. I will never forget this experience because she helped me get through the whole fitting process. The Veluz gowns I tried on were all stunning too. Finally, I found my dream dress and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thank you, EA bridal! Thank you, Jennifer! You are beyond perfect!

Profile Picture User4254863, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dresses are stunning and I love it here. I hope to work with them in the future.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Trying on wedding gowns at Ever After Bridal was an amazing experience! Jennifer was incredible and made me (and my mother) feel very comfortable and eased the stressful process of findings the perfect dress! This small yet chic in-home boutique is the only place that carries these gorgeous Veluz gowns! It was worth the drive considering I live hours away! If you like lace and detailed beading you will love these wedding gowns! I would highly recommend all brides to try on Veluz bridal dresses at Ever After Bridal! Jennifer helped me take pictures of each gown which I am so greatful for now because I can go back and see how I look in each dress! She knows all about Veluz ready-to-wear dresses and has the most popular ones available to try on! I will soon be a Veluz bride thanks to EA bridal!

Profile Picture Alexia , 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I stopped by Ever After Bridal a few weeks back and had a very positive experience. The studio was beautiful and Jen was very accommodating. Scheduling was a breeze and the dresses were to die for, I've really never seen anything like them. I also really liked the fact that this was truly a no pressure appointment and Jen even took pictures of me trying on my gown and emailed them to me later that night. It was so nice to just enjoy the experience without the pressure. Have a few more stops but this place is my front runner!

Profile Picture Abby, 4/26/14, 1 Review