Events With Amore Reviews

19 Reviews for Events With Amore

• Billie

Billie Smith · Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect Wedding Planner

We cannot say enough great things about Maria Amore of Events with Amore! My daughter, the Bride, and I, the Mother of the Bride, absolutely loved working with Maria. She is super responsive, very sweet, and an extremely knowledgeable wedding planner. We were able to truly enjoy the rehearsal and wedding day because we didn’t have to worry about a single thing. We especially liked the fact that we didn't have to be concerned that all of our various vendors would show up on time and get setup correctly because Maria coordinated everything. Both the Bride and I have strong control tendencies and we thought we would have trouble staying out of the wedding day setup; but Maria had everything running so smoothly, we truly got to relax and relish our time with the bridesmaids in the bridal suite. Thanks to Maria, everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Rebecca Hammonds · Married on 10/12/2019

Maria is the best of the best!

Where do I start? Maria was a godsend! I quickly became overwhelmed planning my daughter's wedding and stumbled upon some issues that I didn't know how to work out on my own. I was trying to plan a wedding from 3 hours away and it was extremely difficult. I had issues with the catering and I started to panic about it. My husband said, if you don't hire someone, you will go insane. So I did.

I got Maria's name from my daughter who met her at a wedding festival. She is very well-known and has working relationships with so many vendors in the area. Maria was so quick to get back to me and in less than 24 hours, she was working on a checklist for me. Once she was in the picture, everything started to flow a lot smoother. She thought of things I never would have thought of. She thought of the tiniest details that made such a huge difference. She really put so much effort in and her expertise really made my daughter's wedding the fairytale she imagined it to be.

Maria was constantly on the go during the wedding and reception and though I rarely saw her, her behind the scenes work was on point. I never wondered how something was going to work of if something would go wrong.

I am glad the wedding went off without a hitch. It really was perfect. As happy as I am that the stress of it all is over, working with Maria made that stress so much less. I highly recommend Maria and I would hire her in a heartbeat again.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Maria!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Jana Cottrell · Married on 05/05/2019

Wonderful experience highly recommend

Maria was AMAZING she made everything SO easy and stress free! Couldn’t ask for a more perfect wedding with such an amazing coordinator... She is amazing wonderful communication, helpful suggestions, and very easy to work and plan with. Thanks for making sure my special day was everything and more!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Carolyn · Married on 11/23/2018

We got married!

Maria was at the wedding coordinator for our wedding on November 23 and we are beyond grateful for her! She has the knowledge, experience, connections, and patience every bride needs. We pulled off a wedding with right at two months to plan!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Maria did an amazing job helping us with our wedding. I was very impressed and felt she went above and beyond. There was nothing I would have changed. The day was perfect and the planning that led up it was a lot easier due to all her help. I definitely recommend Events with Amore to any future brides!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jonna · Married on 11/11/2017

Maria was a joy to work with! Her positivity, knowledge and helpfulness was a life saver!!!! I didn’t know what to expect going into the whole wedding planning process and she helped me think of things I never would have known to do otherwise!!! She is a quality coordinator and an even better person!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was superb! Maria is so accommodating and I would recommend Events with Amore to anybody!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/21/2016

With Maria's help we nailed a backyard wedding. We surprised our friends and family with them thinking it was an engagement party. The planning took extra research and care since it was outdoors at my house. Everything was handled for me as the bride and I was relaxed and enjoyed my day!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Tiffany · Married on 04/16/2016

We could NOT have done it without Maria being there for us on such an important weekend! If you're going back-and-forth trying to decide if you want to spend the money, JUST DO IT! You'll be SO glad you did! I knew I was going to get a day-of coordinator, but she really is so much more than that. She's in constant contact with all the vendors to ensure your wedding day goes as planned, and she does this way before the day of the wedding. She goes above and beyond for her clients, and I'm so happy that I found her to use as my coordinator. It was also really helpful to have an unbiased person at the wedding to make sure that certain things were done at certain times (i.e., pulling us away at specific times for cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss, send-off, etc.). And if we needed anything at all, she was right there to help us through it. If I ever get married again, I'll definitely be calling her back up! (Just kidding, honey...)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MARIA!!!! :)

Sent on 02/10/2017

Alex · Married on 04/16/2016

Let me start by saying that Maria is amazing! Number one in my book!!! Great service all around !! So thankful I found you !! Thanks again for everything .

Sent on 05/17/2017

Maria was amazing! She went above and beyond with not only only helping us plan our wedding but also with the wedding day itself. Our wedding went so smoothly and was perfect. Even though we couldn't tell (which is what is supposed to happen), we knew that she was running around that day to ensure that everything was perfect and ran so amazing. She was very detail orientated and took a LOT of stress out of the process. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Maria is great to work with. I am using her for Day-of-Coordination since I am trying to keep the wedding fairly simple, and my reception venue already comes with a coordinator for that part. So far she has been very responsive to emails, and has been helpful getting some questions answered for me from other venues and in general giving me advice! I feel MUCH better knowing she will be around on my wedding day to keep everything running smoothly and making sure I'm free to just enjoy the day! I highly recommend using ANY of her services.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Cathi · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't say enough about how absolutely wonderful it was working with Maria. She was there for every meeting with our vendors and made our rehearsal and wedding day run perfectly. I simple could not have done it without Maria! She made the ceremony and reception decor look just as it did in my head! Our guests loved her and told us repeatedly how wonderful she was on the wedding day.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2015

Maria was great! She always responded in a very timely manner, even when I'd email her late at night. She had great ideas and resources for us as well. And she was a LIFESAVER when a snow storm hit the weekend of our wedding. She still made sure everything was perfect, including finding hair and makeup stylists to come last minute for 12 women in the wedding party when our salon cancelled the morning of the wedding. She did so much more than just day of coordination. She contacted all of our vendors multiple times and always kept me in the loop about everything. I researched multiple wedding planners and Maria was very reasonably priced and totally worth the money! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Maria was a pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond working with all of my vendors and coordinating prior to the wedding day. Thank you so much Maria for all of your hard work and understanding. I would highly recommend working with Maria! :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Patty · Married on 05/09/2015

Maria exceeded my expectations as a wedding coordinator. She made everything stress-free and beautiful. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

She is amazing!! She is awesome at what she does and is so nice to work with! A couple of nights before my wedding we met with her and filled her car with everything that needed to be at the reception and never did she complain that we took over her car. When I got to the reception she had everything where they should have been. I can honestly say my wedding day wouldn't have been as amazing as it was without her. That whole night went by so fast so it was good to have her there to keep everything on time. I would highly recommend Maria!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2013

Let me start by saying that Maria is absolutely amazing! My Mom, new Husband, and I loved her from the first time we met her. After meeting with Maria we did not want or need to meet with any other event planners. We went with the “Big Day” package, but Maria did so much more. She attended every meeting with us and took notes. I was so overwhelmed with information, so Maria would email me details that we talked about during these meetings and kept me on track with everything. She contacted and met with each one our venders to ensure that they knew who she was and she knew who they were. She answered every one of my emails very quickly. She was always there to listen and tell me breath which I needed to hear often! Maria even took care of contacting hotels to find out prices and reserved a block of rooms for our guests. One guest had an issue when booking their room, but Maria got it taken care of within an hour; even our guest was impressed with how quickly she handled everything. Our wedding party and guests absolutely loved her! We have heard many complements from our guests about how nice and on top of things Maria was on our wedding day. She absolutely exceeded our expectations in every way possible. We highly recommend Events with Amore. Maria we could not have done it without you! Thank you so much for everything, you made our wedding day very special!
    Love Jen and Rob!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Janis Bennett · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Very enjoyable and fun

Maria was a pleasure to work with, knows Wedding planning and how to work with difficult guest.

Sent on 10/30/2019