Events With Amore Reviews

15 | Mauldin, SC

15 Reviews for Events With Amore

Carolyn · Married on 11/23/2018

We got married!

Maria was at the wedding coordinator for our wedding on November 23 and we are beyond grateful for her! She has the knowledge, experience, connections, and patience every bride needs. We pulled off a wedding with right at two months to plan!!

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Maria did an amazing job helping us with our wedding. I was very impressed and felt she went above and beyond. There was nothing I would have changed. The day was perfect and the planning that led up it was a lot easier due to all her help. I definitely recommend Events with Amore to any future brides!

Jonna · Married on 11/11/2017

Maria was a joy to work with! Her positivity, knowledge and helpfulness was a life saver!!!! I didn’t know what to expect going into the whole wedding planning process and she helped me think of things I never would have known to do otherwise!!! She is a quality coordinator and an even better person!!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was superb! Maria is so accommodating and I would recommend Events with Amore to anybody!!!!!!!

Jackie · Married on 10/21/2016

With Maria's help we nailed a backyard wedding. We surprised our friends and family with them thinking it was an engagement party. The planning took extra research and care since it was outdoors at my house. Everything was handled for me as the bride and I was relaxed and enjoyed my day!

Tiffany · Married on 04/16/2016

We could NOT have done it without Maria being there for us on such an important weekend! If you're going back-and-forth trying to decide if you want to spend the money, JUST DO IT! You'll be SO glad you did! I knew I was going to get a day-of coordinator, but she really is so much more than that. She's in constant contact with all the vendors to ensure your wedding day goes as planned, and she does this way before the day of the wedding. She goes above and beyond for her clients, and I'm so happy that I found her to use as my coordinator. It was also really helpful to have an unbiased person at the wedding to make sure that certain things were done at certain times (i.e., pulling us away at specific times for cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss, send-off, etc.). And if we needed anything at all, she was right there to help us through it. If I ever get married again, I'll definitely be calling her back up! (Just kidding, honey...)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MARIA!!!! :)

Alex · Married on 04/16/2016

Let me start by saying that Maria is amazing! Number one in my book!!! Great service all around !! So thankful I found you !! Thanks again for everything .

Maria was amazing! She went above and beyond with not only only helping us plan our wedding but also with the wedding day itself. Our wedding went so smoothly and was perfect. Even though we couldn't tell (which is what is supposed to happen), we knew that she was running around that day to ensure that everything was perfect and ran so amazing. She was very detail orientated and took a LOT of stress out of the process. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Maria is great to work with. I am using her for Day-of-Coordination since I am trying to keep the wedding fairly simple, and my reception venue already comes with a coordinator for that part. So far she has been very responsive to emails, and has been helpful getting some questions answered for me from other venues and in general giving me advice! I feel MUCH better knowing she will be around on my wedding day to keep everything running smoothly and making sure I'm free to just enjoy the day! I highly recommend using ANY of her services.

Cathi · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't say enough about how absolutely wonderful it was working with Maria. She was there for every meeting with our vendors and made our rehearsal and wedding day run perfectly. I simple could not have done it without Maria! She made the ceremony and reception decor look just as it did in my head! Our guests loved her and told us repeatedly how wonderful she was on the wedding day.

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2015

Maria was great! She always responded in a very timely manner, even when I'd email her late at night. She had great ideas and resources for us as well. And she was a LIFESAVER when a snow storm hit the weekend of our wedding. She still made sure everything was perfect, including finding hair and makeup stylists to come last minute for 12 women in the wedding party when our salon cancelled the morning of the wedding. She did so much more than just day of coordination. She contacted all of our vendors multiple times and always kept me in the loop about everything. I researched multiple wedding planners and Maria was very reasonably priced and totally worth the money! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Maria was a pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond working with all of my vendors and coordinating prior to the wedding day. Thank you so much Maria for all of your hard work and understanding. I would highly recommend working with Maria! :)

Patty · Married on 05/09/2015

Maria exceeded my expectations as a wedding coordinator. She made everything stress-free and beautiful. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

She is amazing!! She is awesome at what she does and is so nice to work with! A couple of nights before my wedding we met with her and filled her car with everything that needed to be at the reception and never did she complain that we took over her car. When I got to the reception she had everything where they should have been. I can honestly say my wedding day wouldn't have been as amazing as it was without her. That whole night went by so fast so it was good to have her there to keep everything on time. I would highly recommend Maria!