Love This Little City

217 E. Stone Ave. Suite 14, Greenville, SC 29601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,995
Availability Check your date

About Love This Little City

A full-service wedding planner in Greenville, South Carolina, Love This Little City is committed to helping couples craft the day they envisioned. Owned and operated by professional wedding coordinator Jennifer Dennis, the company works with each couple to make sure their event runs smoothly from start to finish. Working tirelessly to take care of all the details of your big day, Love This Little City is the ideal option for all your wedding preparation needs!

Jennifer and her team happily guide their couples through each portion of the wedding planning process. For a truly stress-free planning experience, interested couples benefit from the following services:

• Consultation
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination

Areas Covered

Love This Little City proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Greenville, South Carolina. Said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the local area.

Follow Love This Little City on
Newlyweds, bridesmaids and groomsmen | Photo by Jessie Modlin
Newlyweds, bridesmaids and groomsmen | Photo by Jessie Modlin

52 Reviews for Love This Little City

Amber · Married on 07/28/2018

Jennifer is the BEST. We would have been lost without her expertise on our wedding day! My husband and I needed help with transporting our guests to our wedding venue and Jennifer made it happen perfectly! She gave great recommendations, she was patient with our last minute changes and multiple phone calls, and her attention to detail was immaculate. I can't recommend her enough! She can literally solve any wedding day related problem and has a back up plan to her back up plan. To summarize it...my one piece of advice over anything else in regards to taking away your wedding day anxiety is to hire Jennifer as your day of wedding coordinator!!! Thank you Jennifer!!

Becca N · Married on 06/30/2018

Jennifer is fantastic!

We worked with Jennifer for our wedding in June 2018 and I cannot recommend her enough. When I look back at our wedding, the #1 thing that I am glad we did is hire Jennifer! I wasn't a super detail oriented bride, and Jennifer handled all details to perfection. She had great recommendations for everything from vendors to setup of the reception. She kept me so calm on the wedding day and it was such a relief to know she had everything covered. I had bridesmaids even tell me she was the best coordinator they'd seen!

Love This Little City FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• The Erica Berg Collective
    The Erica Berg Collective Wedding Bands

We can't say enough good things about Jennifer at Love This Little City. She's just fabulous, so organized, each to get in touch with, and there is no one we love working with more than her.

• The Old Cigar Warehouse
    The Old Cigar Warehouse Historic Weddings

As our primary in-house coordinator, we have witnessed Jennifer manage at least 50 weddings of all shapes and sizes. With each wedding she takes on, Jennifer takes the time to understand the entire picture, and will go above and beyond to make sure even the smallest details aren't overlooked. If you need someone to keep the groomsmen in line, the caterer on time, or the flowers looking perfect, she magically manages to do it all. She is one of the most detail-oriented people I know, and will help remind you of all the things you have forgotten to do. Hiring Jennifer will be the best decision you make regarding your entire wedding, I promise.

• Uptown Entertainment
    Uptown Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer was awesome! She was on top of everything. She helped the wedding ceremony and reception run super smooth and had great communication before, and during the event so everyone was on the same page. I would work with Jennifer anytime. Does a great job! -Justin

• 217 E. Stone Ave. Suite 14 Greenville, South Carolina, SC 29601 See on map