Greenville, SC 29601 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,995
Availability Check your date

About Love This Little City

Jennifer Dennis, a wedding coordinator in Greenville, SC, helps couples who are comfortable with planning their own wedding but realize they need a little help making sure that things run smoothly and turn out the way they had envisioned.

Day-Of Coordination Package

Face to Face Time:

When You Book 1 Hour Initial Meeting

Two Months Out 1 Hour Details Meeting

One Month Out 2 Hour On-Site Venue Meeting

Week Of 2 Hours for Rehearsal & 12 Hours for Wedding Day

Additional Resources Include:

Responsive Communication (Email & Phone)

Wedding Workbook

Indoor wedding ceremony
Indoor wedding ceremony

52 Reviews for Love This Little City

Amber · Married on 07/28/2018

Jennifer is the BEST. We would have been lost without her expertise on our wedding day! My husband and I needed help with transporting our guests to our wedding venue and Jennifer made it happen perfectly! She gave great recommendations, she was patient with our last minute changes and multiple phone calls, and her attention to detail was immaculate. I can't recommend her enough! She can literally solve any wedding day related problem and has a back up plan to her back up plan. To summarize it...my one piece of advice over anything else in regards to taking away your wedding day anxiety is to hire Jennifer as your day of wedding coordinator!!! Thank you Jennifer!!

Becca N · Married on 06/30/2018

Jennifer is fantastic!

We worked with Jennifer for our wedding in June 2018 and I cannot recommend her enough. When I look back at our wedding, the #1 thing that I am glad we did is hire Jennifer! I wasn't a super detail oriented bride, and Jennifer handled all details to perfection. She had great recommendations for everything from vendors to setup of the reception. She kept me so calm on the wedding day and it was such a relief to know she had everything covered. I had bridesmaids even tell me she was the best coordinator they'd seen!

Joni · Married on 03/17/2018

Jennifer became our wedding coordinator two weeks before our daughters wedding due to a job change for the previous coordinator that we had hired through our venue. We couldn't be more pleased with Jennifer. She stepped in and took control in such a seemingly effortless manner. She exceeded our expectations in every way. She is a true professional and made our daughters special day perfect. If you need a wedding coordinator, this is your girl. Thank you, Jennifer for everything. You are the BEST!
    The Grants, Grant-Nichols Wedding, March 2018

Love This Little City FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• The Erica Berg Collective
    The Erica Berg Collective Wedding Bands

We can't say enough good things about Jennifer at Love This Little City. She's just fabulous, so organized, each to get in touch with, and there is no one we love working with more than her.

• The Old Cigar Warehouse
    The Old Cigar Warehouse Historic Weddings

As our primary in-house coordinator, we have witnessed Jennifer manage at least 50 weddings of all shapes and sizes. With each wedding she takes on, Jennifer takes the time to understand the entire picture, and will go above and beyond to make sure even the smallest details aren't overlooked. If you need someone to keep the groomsmen in line, the caterer on time, or the flowers looking perfect, she magically manages to do it all. She is one of the most detail-oriented people I know, and will help remind you of all the things you have forgotten to do. Hiring Jennifer will be the best decision you make regarding your entire wedding, I promise.

• Uptown Entertainment
    Uptown Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer was awesome! She was on top of everything. She helped the wedding ceremony and reception run super smooth and had great communication before, and during the event so everyone was on the same page. I would work with Jennifer anytime. Does a great job! -Justin

• Greenville, SC 29601 See on map