The Erica Berg Collective

Greenville, SC View map

$1,895 Most Popular Price

Collective Music Solutions is an in-house talent management service based in Greenville, South Carolina, that is made up of the most talented and versatile musicians in the upstate of SC, western NC, and beyond. We offer a variety of entertainment services, providing top-quality music for all types of events and weddings.

Experience

Erica Berg has been singing for over 10 years, building a steady following throughout upstate South Carolina. She has performed at many private events, eventually starting her own talent management business and hiring her passionate and experienced father as a partner.

Collective Music Solutions offers small ensembles, full bands, and DJs; from sophisticated jazz trios to high-energy and diverse party bands, we do it all. Our main band, The Erica Berg Collective, oozes soul and funk and is known for playing classics and top hits from the 60s, 70s and 80s with a few current tunes here and there. With our vast connections and years of expertise in the music business, we can provide you with our in-house musicians and DJs, as well as personalized service, packages and advice. We also offer custom options and a variety of lighting packages as well as professional sound engineers, full PA setups, wedding coordination, and more. CMS offers the

• Full bands
  • Disc Jockeys
  • Wedding ceremony/small emsemble musicians
  • Sound engineers and PA setups
  • Dance floor lighting
  • DJ and live music combo packages
  • Full space uplighting
  • Day-of wedding coordination

Which of the following are included in the price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$1895.00

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Reggae
Rock
Strings
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Bilingual MC
Instrumentals
Learning New Songs
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Gobo Projector
Lighting
Microphones

Abigael B. Married on 05/30/2021

Highly recommend Collective Music Solutions!!

We had our wedding on May 30, 2021 at Lion’s Gate Manor and had Erica DJ our ceremony and reception. When I first reached out in January 2020, she was not familiar with the venue and offered to meet me there to do a walk through and get a feel for what I was envisioning. She gave so many helpful tips that I ended up using for my wedding. About a month before she sent us a sheet to provide all information about our ceremony and reception, including what songs we wanted played, what songs were off limits, the timeline and more. I also requested a mashup song for my father/bride dance and it was amazing. She timed it perfectly and it couldn’t have gone better! When she noticed people sitting and not joining the dance floor, she put on a line dancing song and got people up out of their seats and told them exactly what to do. It was exactly what we needed to get people comfortable with dancing and she knew just when to do it! Everything went off without a hitch and I could not recommend Erica and Collective Music Solutions more!!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 10/13/2019

Exceptional service

This team was absolutely phenomenal for our wedding event! Erica the owner was wonderful in communicating since day 1. Erin the (harpist) was incredible and Sammy (the DJ) killed it with keeping the dance party atmosphere and was so attentive to myself and my husband personally the whole night. We are so grateful and incredibly happy with collective music solutions as our vendor of choice! I definitely recommend them!

The Erica Berg Collective's reply:

Ahh, Tiffany! Thanks so much for this. I know I speak on behalf of Sammy and Erin when I say that we were honored to be a part of your wedding day. Thanks for trusting us to do what we did, and for being such a wonderful client. I wish you and Eric all the best in the coming years together. :). --Erica
    Jill Married on 10/05/2019

One great source for all your wedding music needs!

Our wedding day was magical, and the music and A/V from Collective Music Solutions were a big part of that! It was so nice to go to one source for all musical components for my big day! We had a guitarist for the ceremony, 3-piece jazz band for cocktail hour/dinner, then Erica as our DJ for the dance party! My husband and I wanted everyone on the dance floor, and we got just that during our reception! I loved seeing everyone have a great time. My dad, who never dances, was even out on the dance floor. Dan and I didn't sit down once. We were just enjoying dancing the night away. Erica's energy was great as our DJ, and we loved how she mixed the music and incorporated our tastes to create a lively, fun atmosphere!

The Erica Berg Collective's reply:

Hi Jill! :) You and Dan were an absolute pleasure to work with and y’all (and your amazing guests!) made my job So. Much. Fun! You two have many, many years of happiness and joy ahead of you... I wish you nothing but the very best! —Erica

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

48 photos · 04/27/2019

Pricing

The Erica Berg Collective Price Rates

David & Kristina Photography David & Kristina Photography Wedding Photographers

Wow! Where do I begin? Erica and her team of incredibly talented musicians are unbelievable! It's obvious being around Erica for any length of time that she has a huge passion for music and an electric personality that is entertaining without stealing the show from the bride and groom. As a photographer, it's important that the vibe of a wedding is upbeat and that the emotion and energy of a wedding party can show through in the photos. As a music enthusiast myself, I really appreciate the attention to detail that Jordan, the sound engineer (he's way more than that by the way) pays to the small nuances in the audio mix and makes sure that it sounds great in any environment whether it's a trio or a 7 piece band.

it's SHOWTIME! Entertainment Services it's SHOWTIME! Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

We've known Erica for more than 20 years. She's talented, articulate, energetic and kind - a rare combination.

Red Apple Tree Photography Red Apple Tree Photography Wedding Photographers

Erica is a star! we love working with her. she is so well organized, talented and intuitive. her energy and smile is contagious! her team will set just the perfect mood for your event. you couldn't be in better hands! we highly, highly recommend working with such a passionate and trustworthy professional team!

Greenville Greenville, SC, 29601
Location of (The Erica Berg Collective)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding