The Erica Berg Collective Reviews

27 The Erica Berg Collective Reviews
  • Meg

Meg A · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and talented group

COLLECTIVE MUSIC SOLUTIONS and ERICA BERG are AMAZING!!!!!!! You will not regret it!!

My husband and I planned our wedding from abroad and were unable to vet a band ourselves. Our wedding planner and venue owner had just met and started working with Erica and the Collective Music Solutions Team and had raved about their talented team.

My husband and I were in Asheville for only 2 days over the holidays, and Erica and her father drove into Asheville from Greenville just to meet with us. We immediately knew we were making the right choice to go with their team. Collective was willing to work with us to make a tailored package. We added a guitarist for music during the ceremony. Which was really special - I cannot wait to see the wedding video by Fesiuk Films just so I can hear it again! I walked down the aisle to an unusual request - Guns and Roses - which they were able to accommodate no problem!

I cannot say enough about how talented this team is! We had a guitar and bass during cocktail hour and then the band kicked in for dinner, parent dances, and first hour of dancing. Everyone had an amazing time and I already had guests asking for the bands contact to spread the word! At one point one of the band members was even playing the FLUTE! Just INCREDIBLE! We ended the night will one hour DJ for classic singalong sessions and songs that had special meaning to our guests.

Honestly, wish we could relive the day over and over. Music really sets the tone for a wedding and Collective Music Solutions were ON POINT! Thank you again.

Kate · Married on 06/02/2018

Erica Berg has an amazing voice! I could not have been more pleased with the volume, music and sounds created by her and her band. She went above and beyond to ensure the entire day was a dream.. and it was!

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2018

Erica and Sammy-
    Thank you both so much for all your help surrounding my wedding day. From the sound set up during the ceremony to the phenomenal MC and DJ skills at the reception, we couldn't have been more pleased! Sammy- you really knew how to get the party started and keep the dance floor packed. Thanks for helping make our wedding the most fun day of our lives to date! I would highly recommend your services to anyone who asks! Thanks again a million times over!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Out of the millions of decisions I made while planning my wedding, booking the Erica Berg Collective was definitely one of the absolute BEST decisions. We had live music during the ceremony, dinner, and the reception and they were all INCREDIBLE. Erica was extremely quick to respond to my questions (I changed my mind about the first dance and parent dance songs many, many times) and was extremely nice while also giving me her honest opinion about what would flow best. We had a piano and stand up bass for the ceremony which was beautiful and also gave us the flexibility to pick fun, more modern songs while also giving them that classical sound for a wedding. We had the 5 piece band for the reception and there was not a single song that didn't have people on the dance floor. I love that the music they play was perfect for our grandparents and for our friends, it's music that literally generation loves!
    Thank you Erica, our wedding would not have been the same without you.

kaitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

We went with the DJ option for the Erica Berg Collective and had DJ Sammy Dewald. He was awesome - kept the energy up, listened to our requests and stuck to our wants and needs throughout the evening. We also included ceremony music, and I am glad that I did- it was nice to not have to worry about changing or timing music. They were incredibly professional and we even shared an Unexpected swing dance!

Susan · Married on 07/22/2017

Y'all there is not enough space here for me to convey how much I love the Erica Berg Collective and Erica herself! It doesn't take 2 minutes of being with her to already feel like you've made a new friend and when she sings...her talent is incredible!
    I knew from working with Erica on a previous event that she was the one for my reception music. I didn't interview or even look at anyone else. I knew Erica could provide the live band that I wanted and the DJ experience that my husband wanted. After my mother and I met with Erica and her sound engineer/father Victor, the choice was even more obvious. On your wedding day there are a million things happening and you want to slow time down and be able to process and enjoy every detail, but in the moment that is very hard. Erica MC'ed my entire reception and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She worked with the timeline my photographer created and made sure the evening flowed seamlessly. When I had trouble figuring out how to announce everyone Erica jumped right in and told me she had it handled and she sure did! Erica did two weddings in one day to accommodate being able to sing at my wedding. That is dedication! The way she went above and beyond and always kept the party rocking and my guests on the dance floor all night long was exactly what I wanted. Erica respected my musical requests and my more-conservative mother not wanting the reception to turn into a club feel. When I texted Erica on the wedding day making a change to the order certain things were happening that evening Erica didn't even bat an eye, she just rolled with it and made it happen. Clearly I could go on and on, but she is a joy to work with and will do whatever takes to give you a wedding day you'll remember. You will not regret booking Erica for your event!

Landri · Married on 12/17/2016

I cannot say enough fantastic things about Erica! We hired Erica to DJ our December 2016 wedding, and I would 110% refer her to anybody I know who is planning an event. In fact, our experience was so great that I've already rebooked her for several work-related events that I am currently co-planning!

From the very beginning, Erica was extremely attentive to every detail so she knew exactly what we wanted for our reception. Through a series of phone calls, Google docs/surveys, emails, and even a face-to-face meeting, Erica gathered and organized all of the reception details-- down to the timeline of events (one of her strong points, in my opinion), the playlist and other music restrictions, the mood we wanted her to set, and more. During the reception, Erica was extremely attentive to our needs as the bride and groom-- as an energetic emcee, she kept the flow going throughout the evening and played a huge role in corralling guests for group photos, etc.

I had to stop and tell Erica before we left our reception that night that I truly appreciated her work and professionalism; hiring her as our DJ was the one aspect of our wedding that was completely stress-free for me. I would be amiss if I didn't mention her live band option for events, as well-- I've seen Erica and her band perform at weddings and other local events, and they have a fantastic sound. You can't go wrong either way!

Bottom line-- If you are looking for a DJ or band in the Upstate for very reasonable rates and outstanding service, stop your vendor research and go ahead and book Erica!

Tara · Married on 10/15/2016

Erica is amazing. She truly wants your wedding day to be everything you have dreamed of. She is so talented and her voice is so beautiful. Not only is she and her band fantastic but she is a fantastic fun DJ! She and her band played and DJ'd at my daughter' s wedding. We could not have been more we pleased.

• W

Will · Married on 10/01/2016

Erica and her team did a wonderful job for us on our big weekend! Erica and her band played a nice acoustical set for our rehearsal dinner. It couldn't have gone any better. Erica chose great music to fit the venue and the setting. Our guests were all talking about Erica's voice and how talented the musicians were. We couldn't have kicked off our weekend any better. The next day we used them for our reception as well. Jordan was a great DJ. He played great music and really meshed well with our guests. We had multiple guests coming up and complimenting the music. It's nice to have a company that can provide the combination of a DJ and live music. Something we couldn't pass up. You can't go wrong with The Erica Berg Collective!

Caitlin & Will

alison · Married on 09/17/2016

Wonderful and easy to work with! I would suggest them to anyone having an event of getting married to use this company. I had no worries day of because Erika had everything under control!

Mark · Married on 07/16/2016

My wife Michelle and I enthusiastically recommend Erica Berg and Collective Music Solutions for weddings, receptions, and any event. Erica made sure our wedding in July 2016 went perfectly with a combination of our selections and others that were crowd pleasers. Our friends and family consistently complimented Erica and the band and said our reception was a blast. Erica is sincere, fun, talented, is having such a good time herself it is contagious. From the day we met and interviewed Erica, it was a very easy choice and process to work with her. She got to know us and we selected both live music and recorded music. One of the best things is Erica and Collective Music Solutions can be big or small depending on your event. We opted for 6 piece at our wedding reception and could not have been happier. We also had a close friend sing at our wedding and Erica was supportive and helpful to her. What a great person and group to work with....highest possible recommendation.

Mark & Michelle Pfeiffer

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

i would HIGHLY recommend Erica. She was amazing, I didn't worry about the flow of anything and she kept the party going. If you are looking for a carefree, don't have to think about a thing, everything is perfect wedding this is your girl!

Jenna · Married on 05/29/2016

Erica Berg was by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding entertainment. They do it all! I wanted live music for my walk down the isle and during cocktail hour and a DJ for the rest of the night. Instead of having to hire two separate groups, we got everything we wanted (honestly it exceeded everything I had hoped for) in one place. They are so accommodating and beyond friendly. Trust me, she will make your dreams come true!

Kristy · Married on 05/07/2016

I can not tell you how special it was to have The Erica Berg Collective at our reception this past May. She is beyond amazing, she sang our first dance and a father/daughter song for us and her voice was beautiful. We chose to have the live jazz ensemble play for the dinner hour and then have her provide dj services. She is so accommodating and makes you feel as if you have known her your whole life. You can not go wrong with choosing this service. Classy, elegant, and professional are words that come to mind to describe the Erica Berg Collective.

Suzanne · Married on 04/09/2016

This is a wonderful band to have at your wedding. Erica is focused on what her bride and groom want, and she more than delivers. She also has a fantastic voice and excellent musical talent to cover any situation- she provided sound for our ceremony, lovely cocktail hour music, great danceable tunes live- then threw out an hour long DJ dance party. We were thrilled!

Juliana · Married on 03/11/2016

We were so happy to work with The Erica Berg Collective to pull off a first-time fundraising event for our non-profit organization. Erica and Victor were not only enthusiastic about our goals for the event, but their relationships with our venue and specialty vendors made for an excellent collaboration. From our first meeting we felt confident that Erica would help set the tone and keep everything running smoothly, and sure enough her team helped create a perfect experience for our big night!

Sarah · Married on 01/30/2016

Erica did a phenomenal job as DJ at my wedding. She brought such a great energy to the reception, even coming out to do some of the line dances when people were a little shy to get started. I gave her pretty specific criteria for suitable song choices and she completely adhered to my wishes, even asking me before playing a song my sister requested. Even though she is a good friend of mine, Erica was completely professional and very timely with sending me the contract and other information. She also responded to each of my emails within a day. She was more than accommodating to my last minute song requests (I think I emailed her a list 2 days before my wedding). All in all, I would highly recommend the Erica Berg Collective to anyone looking for a DJ or performer (her voice is killer, y'all).

Nicole · Married on 01/16/2016

Erica was amazing! Called me a couple of times before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page with everything; offered to even run last minute errands for me if needed on the day of my wedding! She really went above and beyond to make that day special. The band was so so fun. They played just the right mix of music where most people knew all the words and could dance along. Also, special treat....Erica can DJ! This was so perfect for cocktail hour and towards the end of the night where we wanted to dance a little lower after a few drinks ;) The band members were also so wonderful. Each of them came up to me before my husband and I left to thank us for letting them be a part of the night. Just a wonderful experience, tons of fun, and would 100% recommend them over and over for any special occasion!

The Erica Berg Collective was one of the best decisions we made for our vendors! My husband and I both wanted live music, but it wasn't quite in our budget. Erica Berg was more than willing to work with us and we were able to have a three piece band during our dinner hour, and then she DJed during the dancing portion of our reception. Her singing is incredible and her DJing had just the right balance! She was wonderful to work with, responsive, and laid back. I would work with her again in a heart beat!

Gary · Married on 10/24/2015

We simply could not have asked for a better option than The Erica Berg Collective. We elected to utilize both the band and Erica as a DJ/MC for the event. All night long we received so many compliments on how amazing the band was and how special it seemed to have them performing at the reception. Personally, I have to agree. On top of that, Erica was the most helpful, attentive MC we could have asked for and she was completely flexible with our music selections and taste. This was absolutely a decision my wife and I are proud of that made our special day even more special.

• User4197529 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding ceremony and reception were in two separate places. Erica was able to set it up for us to have different musicians at both places with ease. On top of Erica taking care of everything and being extremely easy to work with, she and the band were fantastic. We had a couple special requests (and sent them in a little late) - Erica was gracious enough to have the band learn our requested songs quickly. We were unsure of specific songs and the order in which they should be played - Erica was hugely helpful here, too.

As a band, a DJ, or a combination, Erica and the band helped make our day special by setting a great tone for the day and into the night. We would highly recommend The Erica Berg Collective for any party or event - I couldn't imagine an easier process for such an important part of our wedding day. Erica also has a really fun and dynamic energy about her that helped set the tone for our wedding day and night. Everyone at the wedding had a blast dancing the night away thanks to Erica and her team. We are so happy that The Erica Berg Collective was part of our big day!!

Erica is awesome!! She's down to earth, easy to work with, and talented. She caters to your budget and your vision. I never had to worry about the music because I was confident she would do a great job. She makes sure everyone has a good time. You won't be disappointed!

Taylor · Married on 08/29/2015

My now husband and I first met Erica at a bridal festival in Greenville, SC. We connected with Erica immediately but were still skeptical whether a band was going to be "in the budget". After meeting up with Erica again to talk about the wedding and whether her and her band would be a fit, we were sold. Erica went above and beyond to create a plan that would fit our unique desires. Her passion for music and serving her clients radiates off of her, and with only having listened to a few youtube videos, we felt confident we were making the right decision.

We could not have been happier with our choice to go with The Erica Berg Collective and can honestly say the most incredible night of our lives would not have been the same without them. Every song they played was perfect and Erica's unique and beautiful voice set such a warm and fun atmosphere. After two hours of the band playing, Erica wrapped up the night with two hours of DJing, skillfully, selecting all the right songs. Whether it's as MC, lead singer, or DJ, Erica knows exactly how to take charge and what to say to make the party come to life.

If you are thinking about choosing The Erica Berg Collective for your special event, do yourself a favor and go for it. You will not regret it!

Jeannine · Married on 08/22/2015

Splendid performance from beginning to end. Top notch live music and then DJ tunes - it was a pleasure to work with Erica!