Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Red Apple Tree Photography

Fresh, Modern + Fun Wedding Photography

From the beginning we listen to you. We learn about you and adapt our presence to your fabulous day. We love ensuring the “fun” part is included in your day. Our reputation is one of excellence & flexibility, always ready to seamlessly capture your wedding day dreams.

we look forward to working with you!

Crystal + Keith Carson

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

Amazing! My fiancé and I could not be happier with how our engagement pictures came out thanks to Crystal and Keith at Red Apple Tree Photography. They went above and beyond my expectations and I was speechless when I saw how good our pictures came out. Crystal and Keith are so much fun to work with and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. We loved working with them and or engagement pictures so much that we asked them to do a save the date photo shoot with us and also asked them to shoot our wedding as well! We are so looking forward to working with them again and highly recommended them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Keith and Crystal are very accommodating & easy to work with! My husband and I had such a great time during our engagement photography session; especially when the both of us are not into getting our pictures taken, so they made it pretty fun for us! Keith and Crystal are amazing photographers with a lot of great ideas, too. I am super happy with my engagement & wedding photographs. I will highly recommend Red Apple Tree Photography for your engagement and/or wedding photographs!

Profile Picture Wing, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Where to start! Crystal and Keith are the most wonderful people EVER!!! After I reached out to them for pricing/availability, Crystal and I hopped on phone call and instantly clicked! Jacob and I both feel like we have known these two for ages. They are so down to earth, professional, and kind-- exactly the people you want to be by your side to capture your happiest moments on your wedding day!

They are such an amazing team-- the two of them work in sync with one another (it's seriously like they just KNOW what each other is thinking/what to do). They asked that I share a Pinterest board with inspiration/photos I liked for our engagement session, and they printed out the photos, brought them day of, and shot every style! During the shoot Jacob and I felt so comfortable with one another and them-- they make the photo shoots so FUN and it doesn't even feel like there is anyone there taking your photo!

They capture every.single.moment and emotion beautifully. Several of our family members and friends said just looking at the wedding photos feels like they're reliving the actual day, and we couldn't agree more.

We could not be more thrilled with our photographs from our engagement session and our wedding day. Keith and Crystal are seriously a DREAM to work with, and we cannot wait to work with them again in the future! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We love you both!

Photos

4 VIDEOS

Stacie + Andy Wedding
0:58 minutes

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Red Apple Tree has taken some of my absolute favorite wedding photos that I've seen - and I've seen a lot! I can't recommend them strongly enough.

When we see Red Apple Tree Photography on a wedding's vendor list, we know we're in for a GREAT day. Professional, fun, easy to work with, kind, patient, courteous, attentive... there aren't enough words to describe just how wonderful Keith and Crystal are, not just as professionals, but as people. Everyone on our team just adores them. (I actually love them so much that I used them at my own wedding!) You will be doing yourself and all of your other vendors a huge favor by booking Red Apple Tree! DO IT NOW :)

Capturing the day for future memories is often a priority on a bride & groom's list. Hiring a pro is essential when it comes to a Photographer. Red Apple Tree knows what they are doing and has plenty of notches on their belt for wedding photography!

Keith and Crystal are always such a joy to work with! Their work is beautiful and they are so fun to be around. We highly recommend Red Apple Tree!

Red Apple Tree Photography has taken plenty of wonderful photos & captured endless memories at Midtown Artery. Enough for us to be a BIG fan!

Events