Red Apple Tree Photography Reviews

102 | Greenville, SC

102 Reviews for Red Apple Tree Photography

102 Red Apple Tree Photography Reviews

Courtney · Getting married on 05/18/2019

What an AMAZING experience Jack and I had for our engagement session with Keith and Crystal! From our initial correspondence with them to the final photos, we only have wonderful things to say! They have been so incredibly helpful and accommodating throughout the process even letting us move days/times last minute when a storm was excepted during our initial session time. Then from the moment we met them the morning of our session they immediately put us at ease and made us feel so comfortable – which really showed in our pictures. They are also so incredibly nice and talented! Our session was over before we knew it and already I was so excited to see everything they captured. We received our photos less than 2 weeks later and let me tell you, we (along with our families) were absolutely blown away! They captured exactly what we were hoping for and MORE! We don’t know how to thank them enough, we are so incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them. We would HIGHLY recommend them!

Mary Frances · Married on 05/26/2018

Crystal and Keith shot our wedding in Greenville SC on May 26th 2018. Words cannot describe how great they are to work with. Their work is absolutely incredible and every picture is stunning. My husband and I are still just in awe at the great work and have loved sharing them with everyone. They captured every single memory of our entire day. When I first met them it was as though I had known them half of my life. They knew exactly what I wanted and were so thoughtful and patient. They were also very quick and got straight to business the day of, always on top of schedule and didn't skip a beat. They are both very personable and know exactly how to make the whole photography process of a wedding fun! I highly recommend Red Apple Tree!!

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

Red Apple Tree Photography is amazing in every way possible!! Keith and Crystal are kind, outgoing, and instantly makes you feel like a lifetime friend. My sister used Red Apple Tree Photography for her wedding and I just knew I had to have them for mine! My family and I love them! They always made sure my husband and I were the focus of our day and that we were happy with everything! We highly recommend Red Apple Tree Photography!

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Keith and Crystal were the absolute perfect choice for our big day! The photos really speak for themselves! However from the very first interaction with them through after the wedding and photo book planning etc they have been so kind, so understanding, professional, helpful, and just overall amazing. We originally chose them because they have two people to capture various angles of everything like the aisle, his reaction and my veil at the same time. But we are so glad we chose them for a million reasons! They sat with us for hours talking about what we wanted for our big day. They had us share a pinterest board of photo ideas we wanted to try. They also had us complete a list of photos we wanted with each set of family members etc. They had those printed and on a clipboard ready to go on the big day. They didn't miss a single photo. When rehearsal didn't go as planned and we had to get the bridal party up to the chapel earlier than expected, they still made the revised schedule work. They captured every moment we were hoping and more. Their personalities make you want to shoot with them every day. They were encouraging and sweet and didn't intrude in any way. They let us be ourselves and captured our love on camera. I can't stop looking at the photos and I am so glad we picked them. I can't wait to get our photo album together! If you want magazines worthy wedding photos, call Keith and Crystal!

Red Apple Tree Photography 1
    Red Apple Tree Photography 2
    Red Apple Tree Photography 3

Allison · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing! My fiancé and I could not be happier with how our engagement pictures came out thanks to Crystal and Keith at Red Apple Tree Photography. They went above and beyond my expectations and I was speechless when I saw how good our pictures came out. Crystal and Keith are so much fun to work with and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. We loved working with them and or engagement pictures so much that we asked them to do a save the date photo shoot with us and also asked them to shoot our wedding as well! We are so looking forward to working with them again and highly recommended them for any occasion!

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Where to start! Crystal and Keith are the most wonderful people EVER!!! After I reached out to them for pricing/availability, Crystal and I hopped on phone call and instantly clicked! Jacob and I both feel like we have known these two for ages. They are so down to earth, professional, and kind-- exactly the people you want to be by your side to capture your happiest moments on your wedding day!

They are such an amazing team-- the two of them work in sync with one another (it's seriously like they just KNOW what each other is thinking/what to do). They asked that I share a Pinterest board with inspiration/photos I liked for our engagement session, and they printed out the photos, brought them day of, and shot every style! During the shoot Jacob and I felt so comfortable with one another and them-- they make the photo shoots so FUN and it doesn't even feel like there is anyone there taking your photo!

They capture every.single.moment and emotion beautifully. Several of our family members and friends said just looking at the wedding photos feels like they're reliving the actual day, and we couldn't agree more.

We could not be more thrilled with our photographs from our engagement session and our wedding day. Keith and Crystal are seriously a DREAM to work with, and we cannot wait to work with them again in the future! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We love you both!

Red Apple Tree Photography 4
    Red Apple Tree Photography 10
    Red Apple Tree Photography 11
    Red Apple Tree Photography 12

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Two words: Dream Team! Crystal and Keith are friendly, professional, and stellar photographers. Their passion for what they do is evident from conversation and shows in every image. They set us at ease from the moment we booked them to throughout our wedding day. Our pictures are absolutely stunning and we are able to relive all the fun we had! I can't recommend them enough!!

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

WOW!!! Words cannot describe how wonderful Crystal and Keith were to us! I was an anxious, nervous mess for the photos particularly since our littlest one was a little under the weather but Crystal and Keith were so patient and kind to us and our children that they put me at ease almost immediately. They were flexible enough to change the location the night before which made traveling a bit easier on us. They were great with our kids who preferred to run around than take pictures. I received my pictures exactly when they told me I would and they turned out PHENOMENAL!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Red Apple Tree Photography to anyone! Looking forward to using them again in the future when we make our home in SC!

Evan · Married on 06/03/2017

Keith and Crystal are incredible! I can't say enough good things about them! They photographed our wedding and reception, but they also did my bridal portraits. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera...which is something I was worried about. Our pictures are stunning, and I know I made the best decision hiring Red Apple Tree! I've gotten so many compliments from friends and family that have looked through our album - even the girl at CVS where I got some of them printed said they were the most beautiful wedding pictures she'd ever seen. I will treasure these pictures always, and I feel so lucky that I found Keith and Crystal. I would highly recommend them!

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2017

Red Apple Tree Photography is amazing! Keith and Crystal took engagement photos for us at Clemson University a few months ago. We are getting married in Maryland, but wanted a local photographer for our Clemson engagement photos. We primarily chose them because they had done engagement shoots at Clemson multiple times in the past, but we also loved the photos on their website. Keith and Crystal didn't disappoint. Crystal responded to all of my emails very quickly and answered all of my questions! In person, they were super friendly which made us feel very comfortable, and within a few minutes we felt like we had known them for years. I also liked how Crystal would adjust my hair or our pose so we could get the perfect photo! At the end, our photos (all 276 of them) turned out great, so much so that we spent hours trying to narrow it down to 3 photos for our Save the Dates and we still have problems trying to choose a favorite! Our families loved the photos just as much as we did and we got so many complements on our Save the Date. We are so happy that we choose them to capture our engagement photos! We wish we hadn't already signed a contract with a wedding photographer back home, because Red Apple Tree was awesome and we would love to have our photos taken by them again!

Kady · Married on 05/13/2017

Wow! Where to even begin? Keith and Crystal are a fantastic team of photographers! From the moment I met with them the first time I knew they were going to be the best choice for our wedding. When researching photographers before the wedding, Red Apple Tree was already our favorite because we absolutely loved their pictures for how bright, airy, and genuine they were. So, of course after meeting with them it only solidified our belief in their abilities. They were supportive, helpful, and attentive throughout the entire planning process. When the big day came they were nothing short of amazing and joined right in with the festivities! They made us all feel at ease with their professionalism, encouragement, and really just being overall great people to be around on such a crazy, wonderful day! I cannot say enough good things about them! Though their help with planning and executing such an big event was incredible, the pictures they captured were simply amazing!!! They have blessed us with captured memories and we will forever be grateful!

Rachel · Married on 05/07/2017

These 2 are truly incredible and so talented! Crystal and Keith are so laid back and easy to work with! Our engagement photo session was so much fun, and the pictures turned out perfectly. Our wedding photos are a dream! When I go through the album from our wedding day, I can relive all of the special moments from getting ready with my bridesmaids to my dad's toast to our dash to my car for our exit. They really captured the beauty and spirit of our big day. We couldn't be happier with choosing Red Apple Tree Photography!

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Keith and Crystal are absolutely amazing photographers! They are such a fun couple to work with and are so easy going. From the first phone call to the last picture of the night, they ensured everything was just perfect! Keith and Crystal were so easy to contact through out the entire process and offered amazing advice when needed. The pictures of our wedding came out beautiful! We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

We loved Red Apple Tree Photography! Not only did they take absolutely amazing pictures, but also, both Keith and Crystal were awesome to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. From the very beginning they made a point to get to know us and what we wanted out of our wedding day. They were always available for any questions and responded very quickly. As soon as they walked into our venue on the wedding day, we instantly felt less nervous and more relieved. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

Red Apple Tree is amazing! They are very easy to work with. Even my groom said he felt comfortable in front of the camera. They are worth every penny! Hire them...you will NOT regret it!

Cindy · Married on 12/29/2016

Red Apple Tree did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photography! Keith and Crystal were so easy to work with from the get-go and made the wedding planning process a breeze. Red Apple Tree made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable with their professionalism. Thank you!!

Denae · Married on 10/23/2016

I am so glad that we chose Red Apple Tree to do our engagement and wedding pictures! Keith and Crystal are an amazing couple, and it was so helpful to have 2 photographers that communicated so well with each other (even more so since they are married) to get even more amazing shots. They were able to more effectively demonstrate how to do certain poses to help make us feel a lot more comfortable in front of the camera. They are both so warm and friendly, which really helped to make us feel more relaxed on the day of our wedding. Additionally, Keith was very helpful with creating an itinerary for the wedding day to allow everything to run more smoothly with pictures. We love all of our pictures from our engagement and our wedding, and we are so grateful to Keith and Crystal for taking such beautiful photos that we can treasure for years.

Aubrey · Married on 08/27/2016

We can’t thank Red Apple Tree Photography enough for helping to make our wedding day so special!

We were absolutely blown away by the thoughtfulness and the attention to detail from this awesome husband and wife duo! Keith and Crystal have so much knowledge and experience, and are extremely helpful, organized, and so well prepared! They truly went above and beyond. It was so nice working with people who really love what they do!

Our photo shoot with Keith was an absolute blast! He went way out of his way to make sure we could get the shots we were hoping for and was extremely flexible with our last minute requests. He was so prepared that he had multiple cameras/lenses ready for any and every scenario, as well as special lighting if the need were to arise (which it did)! He did a beautiful job capturing our day and helping to make it more fun!

We would choose Red Apple Tree Photography a hundred times over again! We couldn’t have felt more comfortable or more at ease on our wedding day! Thank you again for all you both did! We are beyond grateful! :)

- Josh and Aubrey

Christina · Married on 05/22/2016

Choosing Red Apple Tree was one of our best wedding decisions. They were flexible, professional, and just a joy to work with. Thanks so much Keith and Crystal for providing such a lovely record of our beautiful day! Highly Recommended!

Hannah · Married on 05/21/2016

Absolutely amazing work. Crystal and Keith listened to everything we wanted, and went the extra mile in every aspect. I can't say enough good things about them!

Jess · Married on 05/14/2016

Of all the vendors we hired, these two blew our expectations out of the water more than any of the others!! Not only are they professional in that they know what they're doing and are clearly extremely talented, but they are also warm and funny and make you feel so relaxed! Crystal and Keith are truly wonderful and if I ever have professional photography needs in the future I will definitely be recommending them, and I'm already asking the engaged couples I know to please use their service because they are truly exceptional!!

Alison · Married on 05/07/2016

I can not tell you how much my husband and I LOVE Crystal and Keith! We were first introduced to them at my friends' wedding they were shooting, where we fell in love with their pictures and their amazing personalities! Once we got engaged, they were the first vendors we booked! They are based in South Carolina, and our wedding was in Virginia, but we HAD to have them. We booked them not only for the wedding, but for our engagement pictures also, it was seriously the best decision we made. My husband is not one who likes to be in pictures or in front of a camera, but he was so natural with them. They made us feel so comfortable. Their pictures and lighting are BEAUTIFUL! We had 24 people in the wedding party and I have large family, but the pictures on the wedding day went by so smoothly. They are extremely organized, calm, and enjoyable to be around, and I got an ENDLESS amount of compliments from guests and the bridal party about how much they loved them! BOOK THEM! Seriously! We even ended up booking them for the rehearsal dinner, and we plan on using them every year for anniversary pictures! We can't get enough of Red Apple Tree Photography!

Pat · Married on 04/23/2016

Crystal and Keith did the photography for my daughter's bridal portrait and wedding. As a mother of the bride coordinating the wedding from out of state, it was a great relief to work with such professionals - they were so responsive, organized and prompt. They showed up where and when they say they would and delivered the final photos on the date they had promised. Crystal and Keith both took pictures so we got great shots from different angles. And they were so much fun: they put everyone at ease and had us all relaxed and laughing. It was so pleasant and enjoyable working with them. Best yet, the photos were spectacular! I wish I had another event in South Carolina so I could work with them again!

Sarah · Married on 01/30/2016

Keith and Crystal are simply the best. I have been friends with them for many years. But, that did not change the professionalism they showed me as a client. We exchanged multiple emails and phone calls and I received the contract in a very timely manner. Keith made a very specific timeline for me so that the day would go as smoothly as possible and so that all of my vendors, wedding party, hair and makeup services, etc could know when, exactly, they needed to be ready to go. Besides the business side of things, Keith and Crystal are just excellent photographers. They take the clients' wishes into account while keeping things realistic. They have such a wonderful energy; a combination of fun, excitement, and calm and reassuring. They made me feel so comfortable, even though I typically do not enjoy having my picture taken. They did an awesome job staying on schedule and everything went just as perfectly as one could hope for. The images were up today and I could not be happier. They are stunning. Red Apple Tree Photography is who you want to take your wedding pictures...believe me.