Red Apple Tree Photography Reviews

Red Apple Tree Photography 4
Red Apple Tree Photography 5

Danielle Wand · Getting married on 02/05/2021

They captured it all!

From my first conversation with Keith, I knew him and Crystal would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. Throughout the entire process, they had great communication and were so professional! On our wedding day they fit in with our bridal party and family wonderfully and made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Their teamwork allowed them to capture everything from every angle possible. Our guest raved about their ability to capture every little "moment" allowing our photos to be natural and filled with raw emotion. We could not have chosen a better photography team to help us capture these memories that allow us to relive this day forever!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Mitchell

Mitchell Fullerton · Married on 08/31/2019

10/10 Wedding Photographer Experience

Keith and Crystal, what to say that hasn't already been said? They went above and beyond to help my bride feel comfortable, to give us the most for our money, and the make the day special for all involved.

We had them shoot for our engagement photos, our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding. It was an absolute joy to get to know them through this process. They're both very personable and professional. They communicate well and make sure that you're looking your best.

Every step of the process went smoothly and you never had to wonder when the pictures were going to end because they are so efficient.

Keith helped us work through our timeline to make sure everything we wanted to photograph was captured and he is a font of good advice for the big day.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Devon Bowser · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Decision I Made

Hiring Keith and Crystal was the best wedding planning decision I made. Hands down.

They were warm and welcoming and made me feel comfortable being the center of the camera's attention. They felt like friends from the get-go and did everything in their power to help us curate the perfect day. They worked together seamlessly and were committed to capturing our wedding day in it's entirety. I cannot wait to get our photos back! I KNOW they will be stunning.

Hire Red Apple Tree. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Emily

Emily Weimar · Married on 06/14/2019

Sweet Memories

Crystal and Keith were great! We did not have a wedding planner so they really helped us map out our big day! They have wonderful experience and great personalities! They make you feel comfortable and got some great candids which was such a blessing because the wedding day itself goes so quick; it's important to have it all captured to look back on. Quality work and so personable! Can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Kate

Kate Whitaker · Married on 06/01/2019

They even got pictures of our cats

Keith and Crystal were absolutely amazing and I couldn't have imagined our big day without them. They were our favorite wedding vendor by far. They are organized, but relaxed, professional, but super friendly, a wedding vendor, but also guests who are celebrating your big day right along with you! Keith even went above and beyond and took some amazing photos of our pets while he was at our house capturing pictures of the guys getting ready and he also talked a guy into letting us into his classic car to grab a couple photos at the end of the day in exchange for some photos of the guy and his wife in front of the car as well, I can assure you this was a dream come true for my groom :P Keith and Crystal compliment each other so well as a team, they know what each other needs before they even ask and the relaxed way in which they interact makes you feel like you're just getting pictures taken by friends. AND THE PICTURES! Let me tell you, the pictures were amazing. They have the ability to take your stereotypical posed wedding photos (bridesmaids walking and laughing, groomsmen walking and laughing, everyone laughing) and make them look unique and genuine. AND THE LIGHTING, Keith captured some sunset shots of us that I love more than any photo I've ever seen. I highly highly recommend this duo, we couldn't have done it without them.

Red Apple Tree Photography 6
    Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Heather

Heather Moor · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing people who produce an amazing product!!

Keith and Crystal were the first vendors we met with and they set the scene for our wonderful wedding day! All of our guests raved about their professionalism and with having kids of their own, they got my 2 year old niece smiling in every picture! Keith and Crystal were like part of our wedding party. They were funny, sweet, and kept the whole day flowing perfectly. If you want to have an easy, care-free wedding day then hire Red Apple Tree Photography!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

What an AMAZING experience Jack and I had for our engagement session with Keith and Crystal! From our initial correspondence with them to the final photos, we only have wonderful things to say! They have been so incredibly helpful and accommodating throughout the process even letting us move days/times last minute when a storm was excepted during our initial session time. Then from the moment we met them the morning of our session they immediately put us at ease and made us feel so comfortable – which really showed in our pictures. They are also so incredibly nice and talented! Our session was over before we knew it and already I was so excited to see everything they captured. We received our photos less than 2 weeks later and let me tell you, we (along with our families) were absolutely blown away! They captured exactly what we were hoping for and MORE! We don’t know how to thank them enough, we are so incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them. We would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Ann

Ann Stringari · Married on 05/18/2019

You won't regret it!

A photographer is one of the most important vendors when planning a wedding, and you will not regret working with Keith and Crystal! All of the pictures from our engagement session and wedding are amazing. As a husband and wife team, they work so well together and are able to capture every moment perfectly. After my first phone call with Keith I was sold. He was so helpful in offering suggestions and setting the timeline and you could tell he is passionate about his job. He communicated with me regularly throughout the process. My husband and I have never taken professional photos before, but they both made us feel so comfortable being the center of attention and made everything so easy and efficient. The full gallery was back to us within a month which was awesome. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and would use them again for any future photo sessions!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Lewis · Married on 04/27/2019

Look no further!!

Keith and crystal are perfect photographers! They respond quickly to questions, make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and take the time to get to know you and what you’re looking for. Our photos were taken in Downtown Greenville and are greater then we could have ever imagine!!! Even people at our wedding were raving about how awesome they are!!!

Red Apple Tree Photography 7
    Red Apple Tree Photography 8
    Red Apple Tree Photography 9
    Sent on 06/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

The best photographers

I can't put into words how much I love Crystal and Keith! They are the best in the business and amazing to work with! They make you feel at ease and walk you through the entire process from your first phone call until the last photo is snapped on your wedding day. I’m so happy we chose them to capture this special time in our lives. They make all of your sessions so fun that you forget they are taking the pictures. Keith and Crystal also have an eye for detail that is unmatched! I’m still in awe from all of our pictures from the engagement shoot, bridal portraits, and our wedding. I will forever cherish these photos and the new friendship we’ve made with them! I HIGHLY recommend Red Apple Tree Photography!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Katie P · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 2018

We hired Keith and Crystal to photograph our wedding in October 2018 and we are so glad we did! Keith and Crystal were a delight to work with, they are so knowledgeable and have a great eye for unique and beautiful pictures. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • FutureMrsJ

Alanna · Married on 10/06/2018

We wouldn't have gotten married without them there!

Crystal and Keith were literally the first vendors we called after we got engaged. I am not exaggerating when I say I couldn't imagine my wedding day without them there! They were the photographers for my twin sister's wedding and I remembered them being the "glue" that held the whole day together. Having them at my wedding day was so, so special. It was like having another member of the family there. Rather than blending into the background, they were a part of the celebration in the best possible way.

Aside from the fact that they are completely unmatched in their photography skills (the pictures were AMAZING), they are also wedding experts and helped us navigate the day. Keith even helped me make a timeline! He knew when the best light would be happening and travel time between locations. His expertise made things easy for me.

Finally, a lot of my friends have gotten married recently and had different photographers. I've heard some horror stories about not being able to receive all of the digital files for the images! Yikes! Keith sends all of the files in two versions: one with a watermark for sharing on social media (which I was happy to do because I would shout from a mountain top on how great Red Apple Tree Photography is!!), and a second which is all of the high res files (no watermark) for printing. It's easy to work with the file transfer software and I had all of my pictures in a way that I could use.

So yes, these two are the best photographers you could ever hope to book. If your date is flexible and they are unavailable on one of your options, you should go with the date they are open, specifically for to have them there. ;)

Sent on 12/24/2018

Hannah · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful experience from start to finish!

Keith and Crystal took all the stress out of wedding photography! They were well planned every step of the way and were always available to answer a question during the planning process. I cannot thank them enough for capturing the beautiful moments of our rehearsal dinner and wedding day! I do not hesitate recommending them for any bridal budget because the experience they provide and the stunning pictures are worth it!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Mary Frances · Married on 05/26/2018

Crystal and Keith shot our wedding in Greenville SC on May 26th 2018. Words cannot describe how great they are to work with. Their work is absolutely incredible and every picture is stunning. My husband and I are still just in awe at the great work and have loved sharing them with everyone. They captured every single memory of our entire day. When I first met them it was as though I had known them half of my life. They knew exactly what I wanted and were so thoughtful and patient. They were also very quick and got straight to business the day of, always on top of schedule and didn't skip a beat. They are both very personable and know exactly how to make the whole photography process of a wedding fun! I highly recommend Red Apple Tree!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

Red Apple Tree Photography is amazing in every way possible!! Keith and Crystal are kind, outgoing, and instantly makes you feel like a lifetime friend. My sister used Red Apple Tree Photography for her wedding and I just knew I had to have them for mine! My family and I love them! They always made sure my husband and I were the focus of our day and that we were happy with everything! We highly recommend Red Apple Tree Photography!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Keith and Crystal were the absolute perfect choice for our big day! The photos really speak for themselves! However from the very first interaction with them through after the wedding and photo book planning etc they have been so kind, so understanding, professional, helpful, and just overall amazing. We originally chose them because they have two people to capture various angles of everything like the aisle, his reaction and my veil at the same time. But we are so glad we chose them for a million reasons! They sat with us for hours talking about what we wanted for our big day. They had us share a pinterest board of photo ideas we wanted to try. They also had us complete a list of photos we wanted with each set of family members etc. They had those printed and on a clipboard ready to go on the big day. They didn't miss a single photo. When rehearsal didn't go as planned and we had to get the bridal party up to the chapel earlier than expected, they still made the revised schedule work. They captured every moment we were hoping and more. Their personalities make you want to shoot with them every day. They were encouraging and sweet and didn't intrude in any way. They let us be ourselves and captured our love on camera. I can't stop looking at the photos and I am so glad we picked them. I can't wait to get our photo album together! If you want magazines worthy wedding photos, call Keith and Crystal!

Red Apple Tree Photography 10
    Red Apple Tree Photography 11
    Red Apple Tree Photography 12
    Sent on 03/07/2018

Allison · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing! My fiancé and I could not be happier with how our engagement pictures came out thanks to Crystal and Keith at Red Apple Tree Photography. They went above and beyond my expectations and I was speechless when I saw how good our pictures came out. Crystal and Keith are so much fun to work with and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. We loved working with them and or engagement pictures so much that we asked them to do a save the date photo shoot with us and also asked them to shoot our wedding as well! We are so looking forward to working with them again and highly recommended them for any occasion!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Where to start! Crystal and Keith are the most wonderful people EVER!!! After I reached out to them for pricing/availability, Crystal and I hopped on phone call and instantly clicked! Jacob and I both feel like we have known these two for ages. They are so down to earth, professional, and kind-- exactly the people you want to be by your side to capture your happiest moments on your wedding day!

They are such an amazing team-- the two of them work in sync with one another (it's seriously like they just KNOW what each other is thinking/what to do). They asked that I share a Pinterest board with inspiration/photos I liked for our engagement session, and they printed out the photos, brought them day of, and shot every style! During the shoot Jacob and I felt so comfortable with one another and them-- they make the photo shoots so FUN and it doesn't even feel like there is anyone there taking your photo!

They capture every.single.moment and emotion beautifully. Several of our family members and friends said just looking at the wedding photos feels like they're reliving the actual day, and we couldn't agree more.

We could not be more thrilled with our photographs from our engagement session and our wedding day. Keith and Crystal are seriously a DREAM to work with, and we cannot wait to work with them again in the future! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We love you both!

Red Apple Tree Photography 13
    Red Apple Tree Photography 20
    Red Apple Tree Photography 21
    Sent on 10/13/2017

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Two words: Dream Team! Crystal and Keith are friendly, professional, and stellar photographers. Their passion for what they do is evident from conversation and shows in every image. They set us at ease from the moment we booked them to throughout our wedding day. Our pictures are absolutely stunning and we are able to relive all the fun we had! I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

WOW!!! Words cannot describe how wonderful Crystal and Keith were to us! I was an anxious, nervous mess for the photos particularly since our littlest one was a little under the weather but Crystal and Keith were so patient and kind to us and our children that they put me at ease almost immediately. They were flexible enough to change the location the night before which made traveling a bit easier on us. They were great with our kids who preferred to run around than take pictures. I received my pictures exactly when they told me I would and they turned out PHENOMENAL!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Red Apple Tree Photography to anyone! Looking forward to using them again in the future when we make our home in SC!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Evan · Married on 06/03/2017

Keith and Crystal are incredible! I can't say enough good things about them! They photographed our wedding and reception, but they also did my bridal portraits. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera...which is something I was worried about. Our pictures are stunning, and I know I made the best decision hiring Red Apple Tree! I've gotten so many compliments from friends and family that have looked through our album - even the girl at CVS where I got some of them printed said they were the most beautiful wedding pictures she'd ever seen. I will treasure these pictures always, and I feel so lucky that I found Keith and Crystal. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2017

Red Apple Tree Photography is amazing! Keith and Crystal took engagement photos for us at Clemson University a few months ago. We are getting married in Maryland, but wanted a local photographer for our Clemson engagement photos. We primarily chose them because they had done engagement shoots at Clemson multiple times in the past, but we also loved the photos on their website. Keith and Crystal didn't disappoint. Crystal responded to all of my emails very quickly and answered all of my questions! In person, they were super friendly which made us feel very comfortable, and within a few minutes we felt like we had known them for years. I also liked how Crystal would adjust my hair or our pose so we could get the perfect photo! At the end, our photos (all 276 of them) turned out great, so much so that we spent hours trying to narrow it down to 3 photos for our Save the Dates and we still have problems trying to choose a favorite! Our families loved the photos just as much as we did and we got so many complements on our Save the Date. We are so happy that we choose them to capture our engagement photos! We wish we hadn't already signed a contract with a wedding photographer back home, because Red Apple Tree was awesome and we would love to have our photos taken by them again!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Kady · Married on 05/13/2017

Wow! Where to even begin? Keith and Crystal are a fantastic team of photographers! From the moment I met with them the first time I knew they were going to be the best choice for our wedding. When researching photographers before the wedding, Red Apple Tree was already our favorite because we absolutely loved their pictures for how bright, airy, and genuine they were. So, of course after meeting with them it only solidified our belief in their abilities. They were supportive, helpful, and attentive throughout the entire planning process. When the big day came they were nothing short of amazing and joined right in with the festivities! They made us all feel at ease with their professionalism, encouragement, and really just being overall great people to be around on such a crazy, wonderful day! I cannot say enough good things about them! Though their help with planning and executing such an big event was incredible, the pictures they captured were simply amazing!!! They have blessed us with captured memories and we will forever be grateful!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/07/2017

These 2 are truly incredible and so talented! Crystal and Keith are so laid back and easy to work with! Our engagement photo session was so much fun, and the pictures turned out perfectly. Our wedding photos are a dream! When I go through the album from our wedding day, I can relive all of the special moments from getting ready with my bridesmaids to my dad's toast to our dash to my car for our exit. They really captured the beauty and spirit of our big day. We couldn't be happier with choosing Red Apple Tree Photography!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Keith and Crystal are absolutely amazing photographers! They are such a fun couple to work with and are so easy going. From the first phone call to the last picture of the night, they ensured everything was just perfect! Keith and Crystal were so easy to contact through out the entire process and offered amazing advice when needed. The pictures of our wedding came out beautiful! We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 06/13/2017